Black Panther Leader Announces Plans To Bomb Nurseries To Kill White Babies

Wake up White people. These type creatures are your enemy.

Black Panther Leader Announces Plans To Bomb Nurseries To Kill White Babies
Be comforted. Maybe they're only gay white babies.
In that case, I'll give em a pass.

Rabid racists really don't care about children.

As for your OP, you've been saying the same kind of crap about Blacks for as long as you've been on this board. What's the difference?

You're a worthless waste of space. Blacks are not. If you die, there will be more resources for real human beings.

Since you're so scared, get back under the bed.

That is some great reporting...No quotes, not audio of what was supposedly said...nothing.

Racists will believe anything.

White privilege.

Fly over black neighborhoods and drop hand grenades. White people have the planes.

Only black people can plan to bomb nurseries. Why? Because they have a civil right to kill white babies.

Only black people can plan to bomb nurseries. Why? Because they have a civil right to kill white babies.
But only white people have bombed black babies.
You are suggesting that it's time to even it up and start bombing a few hospitals? I expect it from the likes of you.

When is this bloodbath going to start? We're all waiting you know. At 13% of the population it's going to be a real short race war.

if this is true, people should be roundly condemning this...but since it came from a rabid racist, it may not be true and even if it is, people will ignore it because of the source

White privilege.

Fly over black neighborhoods and drop hand grenades. White people have the planes.
Sounds like what they did in the Black Wall street riot.
You are suggesting that it's time to even it up and start bombing a few hospitals? I expect it from the likes of you.

When is this bloodbath going to start? We're all waiting you know. At 13% of the population it's going to be a real short race war.
Only 10% of whites would fight. You wont be one of them.

Nuke the gay baby whales, opps I mean the LGBT Baby Whales, for Jesus.

YOU are the one saying babies should be bombed.

YOU are just as sick and vile as the OP.

Sober up and consider becoming a human being.

Forum List

Back