Black Panther Leader Announces Plans To Bomb Nurseries To Kill White Babies

He has some points but he is out of line with killing white babies. They arent racist unless taught to be.

what are some of his good points? most of it was very racist and militant. even bashing a black person who was with a white person. do you actually support that racist garbage?

Some of it. Like asking white people to stop being racist. Makes no sense. If they were going to stop they would have already done it.

just like asking black people to stop being racist hasn't worked....you make it out as if only white people are racist. that simply is not true. racism should be condemned no matter the person from whom is spews from.

you have not condemned anything this guy says. why is that?

New Black Panther s Graphic Charge We Need to Kill White Babies by Bombing Nurseries TheBlaze.com

video, but really just the audio, at link, couldn't embed...said it 3 years ago....apparently
Evidently the feral chimp that authored this thread is recycling his scary Black man stuff.

using his racist words back at him simply lowers you to his level. my 2cents...
Lifes tough sometimes. :itsok:

your reputation, not mine.

He has some points but he is out of line with killing white babies. They arent racist unless taught to be.

what are some of his good points? most of it was very racist and militant. even bashing a black person who was with a white person. do you actually support that racist garbage?

Some of it. Like asking white people to stop being racist. Makes no sense. If they were going to stop they would have already done it.

just like asking black people to stop being racist hasn't worked....you make it out as if only white people are racist. that simply is not true. racism should be condemned no matter the person from whom is spews from.

I dont make out anything. You just claimed I said that because my answer bothered you. Whites are not suffering from any racist system devised by Black people. We all know Blacks are.

I did condemn what he said about killing white babies. You must have been traumatized if you didnt see that.

New Black Panther s Graphic Charge We Need to Kill White Babies by Bombing Nurseries TheBlaze.com

video, but really just the audio, at link, couldn't embed...said it 3 years ago....apparently
Evidently the feral chimp that authored this thread is recycling his scary Black man stuff.

My reputation? I dont have a reputation that I am concerned with online. :laugh:

I dont make out anything. You just claimed I said that because my answer bothered you. Whites are not suffering from any system devised by Black people. We all know Blacks are.

I did condemn what he said about killing white babies. You must have been traumatized if you didnt see that.

i didn't say you said it, i said yoiu make it out...which is the same thing as imply. i didn't see it, perhaps you can point it out for me.

as to a system, white have bent over backwards to reverse the racist system set up in this country. we have a black president and you still feel the "system" is against black people. i think there are a lot of successful black people that would disagree with you. now, that is not to say racism no longer exists. the fact you seemingly dismiss black racism because there was never a "system", only feeds racial tension in this country. with attitudes like yours this country will never heal.

My reputation? I dont have a reputation that I am concerned with online. :laugh:

ok...if you want to lie down with pigs and be a pig, go for it

Thanks for giving me permission. I was waiting for your approval.
itsok.gif

Thanks for giving me permission. I was waiting for your approval.
itsok.gif

yeah, because that it was i doing, given i said you did it before that post :poke:

I dont make out anything. You just claimed I said that because my answer bothered you. Whites are not suffering from any system devised by Black people. We all know Blacks are.

i didn't say you said it, i said yoiu make it out...which is the same thing as imply. i didn't see it, perhaps you can point it out for me.

as to a system, white have bent over backwards to reverse the racist system set up in this country. we have a black president and you still feel the "system" is against black people. i think there are a lot of successful black people that would disagree with you. now, that is not to say racism no longer exists. the fact you seemingly dismiss black racism because there was never a "system", only feeds racial tension in this country. with attitudes like yours this country will never heal.
I dont make it out either. Anyone with a brain knows some Black people are racist.

No whites have not bent over backwards. Name one thing whites have done exclusively for Black people to atone for slavery and Jim Crow where they had white AA so whites could get ahead?

Not concerned with what some successful Blacks would say. A few successful Black people does not mean the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, and modern day methods of the same are still not impacting the Black community. We survive and succeed despite of this but lets not pretend its because of white people.

I dont make it out either. Anyone with a brain knows some Black people are racist.

No whites have not bent over backwards. Name one thing whites have done exclusively for Black people to atone for slavery and Jim Crow where they had white AA so whites could get ahead?

Not concerned with what some successful Blacks would say. A few successful Black people does not mean the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, and modern day methods of the same are still not impacting the Black community. We survive and succeed despite of this but lets not pretend its because of white people.

AA, quotas, hiring only minority firms, desegretation, loving v. virginia, getting rid of white only places....etc.......shit dude, wake the fuck up. what do you want, reparations?

what modern methods are akin so slavery and jim crow?

yeah, white people have done nothing to advance civil rights....:rolleyes:

AA, quotas, hiring only minority firms, desegretation, loving v. virginia, getting rid of white only places....etc.......shit dude, wake the fuck up. what do you want, reparations?

Dont get angry and emotional. I said exclusively Black people. Everything you mentioned is for everyone not a white male.

Prison system and school districts.

White privilege.

Fly over black neighborhoods and drop hand grenades. White people have the planes.
Are you worried about this?:

An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, according to a new study of 37 million patient records that was released today by HealthGrades, the healthcare quality company.

While white people are looking at the newspaper chuckling over the reports of Blacks killing each other, more of them are dying at hands of their own in numbers that defy imagination. But since they are being "murdered" by elite incompetents in a hospital setting, that somehow sanitizes murder and makes it ok. The question was asked:" how man Blacks were killed by cracker ass slime like the OP?" If the statistics were as readily applied to "deaths by medical error" as they are to other homicides, the toll would be far higher all than those seen in the FBI Crime statistics combined. Perhaps "slime" can get through medical school and cover their tattoos of rebel flags with doctor's smocks. Then, they have a license to kil legally and blame it on medical error. I suspect that in that 195,000 who die yearly, Blacks are well represented.

Dont get angry and emotional. I said exclusively Black people. Everything you mentioned is for everyone not a white male.

the prison system does appear to be racist, but there is no definitive proof this is some white conspiracy against blacks. school systems?

and i notice yoiu can't bring yourself to admit white people were by and large responsible for ending the racist system, so continuing to whine about white people is really silly.

And how long ago did "they" say they were gonna kill cracker ass gz?

How many Blacks have been killed by other cracker ass slime like the ^^^OP and the ^^^drunken dog bather?
Not nearly as many blacks that have killed other blacks. We know your not worried about that.
Are YOU worried about THAT ISSUE?
I think it sucks, but liberals caused the problem. So you're kind should fix it. Of course Obama and Sharpton are making it worse. Again, you're kind.

the prison system does appear to be racist, but there is no definitive proof this is some white conspiracy against blacks. school systems?

and i notice yoiu can't bring yourself to admit white people were by and large responsible for ending the racist system, so continuing to whine about white people is really silly.
It doesnt have to be a conspiracy. There is a racist system in place which is a legacy left over from centuries of white racism. If your values and way of thinking are handed down to you then you keep valuing the racist system and making efforts to keep in running.

No whites were not responsible for ending the racist system They just implemented it under a new name. There were always some intelligent whites that fought for the system to be dismantled but a large majority of whites were passive and complicit as the whites in power keep it going.

Last edited:

Prisons are a profit making venture, and states get sued if they don't lock as many people away as they can. So the prison system is not just racist, but a sham and miscarriage of justice.

Yeah, but don't say White people. Liberal White people would be a better response. Most White "conservatives", like YOU, fought to keep civil rights FROM advancing!

Yeah, but don't say White people. Liberal White people would be a better response. Most White "conservatives", like YOU, fought to keep civil rights FROM advancing!
Yeah...they were democrats.

And how long ago did "they" say they were gonna kill cracker ass gz?

How many Blacks have been killed by other cracker ass slime like the ^^^OP and the ^^^drunken dog bather?
Not nearly as many blacks that have killed other blacks. We know your not worried about that.
Are YOU worried about THAT ISSUE?
I think it sucks, but liberals caused the problem. So you're kind should fix it. Of course Obama and Sharpton are making it worse. Again, you're kind.
:lol: Just because I abhor racist teapers...like you kind...it doesn't mean I am a liberal. Just because I know the difference between your and you're...it doesn't mean I need to fix anything. You and your ilk are the ones always bringing it up and you and your ilk are ignorant of what is actually happening.

You need a new argument, racist teaper.

like me....:rolleyes:

typical troll response.

Forum List

Back