Black Panther Leader Announces Plans To Bomb Nurseries To Kill White Babies

Only black people can plan to bomb nurseries. Why? Because they have a civil right to kill white babies.
But only white people have bombed black babies.
You are suggesting that it's time to even it up and start bombing a few hospitals? I expect it from the likes of you.

When is this bloodbath going to start? We're all waiting you know. At 13% of the population it's going to be a real short race war.

And only 25% of that 13% would be available.
The rest are in prison,to old,women or uncle Toms.
Yep...a very short war. And it doesnt help that they hold their guns sideways.
You never learned to shot over your shoulder. or upside down?

Only black people can plan to bomb nurseries. Why? Because they have a civil right to kill white babies.
You are suggesting that it's time to even it up and start bombing a few hospitals? I expect it from the likes of you.

When is this bloodbath going to start? We're all waiting you know. At 13% of the population it's going to be a real short race war.

Thanks for reminding me. Of the 10% of whites that would fight 8% are in prison already.

As a kid sure. I dont recommend it when your life's on the line.

Thanks for reminding me. Of the 10% of whites that would fight 8% are in prison already.

Well now. It appears you've finally learned about percentages. Night school? Went back and finished the fifth grade?

As a soldier you are told about not sticking your head up in the prone position as WWII soldiers learned, rolling over on your back an firing was much safer..

As a soldier you are told about not sticking your head up in the prone position as WWII soldiers learned, rolling over on your back an firing was much safer..

Only asslips would agree with this.
I guess as long as they were just shooting to keep the enemies head down it might be useful,because you sure as hell aint gonna hit anything unless it's an accident.

I guess as long as they were just shooting to keep the enemies head down it might be useful,because you sure as hell aint gonna hit anything unless it's an accident.
WEll, that pretty much shows the progression of the infantry fight these days. It takes more and more ammo to take down the enemy....more in WWII than in WWI, more in Korea than in WWII, more in Viet Nam than in Korea, etc.

WEll, that pretty much shows the progression of the infantry fight these days. It takes more and more ammo to take down the enemy....more in WWII than in WWI, more in Korea than in WWII, more in Viet Nam than in Korea, etc.

That would be because we aren't nearly as aggressive as we were in those days.
We tend to sit back and call in airstrikes when we find the enemy these days.

New Black Panther s Graphic Charge We Need to Kill White Babies by Bombing Nurseries TheBlaze.com

video, but really just the audio, at link, couldn't embed...said it 3 years ago....apparently

And how long ago did "they" say they were gonna kill cracker ass gz?

How many Blacks have been killed by other cracker ass slime like the ^^^OP and the ^^^drunken dog bather?
Not nearly as many blacks that have killed other blacks. We know your not worried about that.

White privilege.

Fly over black neighborhoods and drop hand grenades. White people have the planes.
Sounds like what they did in the Black Wall street riot.

Only 10% of whites would fight. You wont be one of them.
And at that, I bet far more than 10% would fight against DrunkWhores racist teaper army.
Oh yeah. All those white liberals are gonna protect black people killing white babies. I can see it all now.
:lol: You are an idiot.
aint that the truth.....

New Black Panther s Graphic Charge We Need to Kill White Babies by Bombing Nurseries TheBlaze.com

video, but really just the audio, at link, couldn't embed...said it 3 years ago....apparently

How many Blacks have been killed by other cracker ass slime like the ^^^OP and the ^^^drunken dog bather?

i'm not at all surprised Luddly Neddite supporting racist filth. you have now prove beyond a doubt you're as bad as the person who made the OP. deal with it you racist scum.

Not nearly as many blacks that have killed other blacks. We know your not worried about that.
Are YOU worried about THAT ISSUE?

He has some points but he is out of line with killing white babies. They arent racist unless taught to be.

what are some of his good points? most of it was very racist and militant. even bashing a black person who was with a white person. do you actually support that racist garbage?

Some of it. Like asking white people to stop being racist. Makes no sense. If they were going to stop they would have already done it.

Forum List

Back