Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

Billy-boy, blacks are 13% of our population.
Ok well I gave a source for my stat and you didn't so you blow chunks and I don't. Congratulations.
You are once again just trying to stir up a shit storm.
You ignore the other factors that point to black males having a far larger likelihood of negative acts which result in their interaction with law enforcement.
The next time you are in a situation where you believe you may be a crime victim, don't call the police to help you. You don't deserve it.

Ok well I gave a source for my stat and you didn't so you blow chunks and I don't. Congratulations.

Here are some stats from the DOJ. Knock yourself out.

NCFS-Table.jpg

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year
Red herring.

This is called a red herring fallacy.

Boys and girls, please review the attached list of fallacies courtesy of the wiki.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year

Yes, but that is not the whole story. Here is an interesting statistic on violent crimes.

During the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks.

That may contribute to why more blacks are confronted by police (proportionately) than whites.

You ignore the other factors that point to black males having a far larger likelihood of negative acts which result in their interaction with law enforcement.
The next time you are in a situation where you believe you may be a crime victim, don't call the police to help you. You don't deserve it.
"Negative acts"? That's the best you can come up with? Statistics and specifics be damned huh?

"Negative acts"? That's the best you can come up with? Statistics and specifics be damned huh?
Yeah. Negative acts....Where's the problem?

Yes, but that is not the whole story. Here is an interesting statistic on violent crimes.

During the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks.

That may contribute to why more blacks are confronted by police (proportionately) than whites.

I do think a subculture in the black community needs to take a look in the mirror, but typically this is an issue of poverty more than it is the color of one's skin.

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. You think that might have something to do with why young black men have such problems with the police.

This is why blacks run into the police a lot to get shot as a larger percentage of their male population takes part in criminal activity then any other. The op needs to realize that the police shot a lot of blacks because maybe they have to for self defense.

This is a major problem within the black community.

I do think a subculture in the black community needs to take a look in the mirror, but typically this is an issue of poverty more than it is the color of one's skin.

Yep, it's a serious problem as half of all murders in this country are being committed by this 'subculture;. How do we fix it?

Yes, after they got 'Obamaphones', they really, really expected Obama-jobs in his 2nd term. Even tho' they've been fooled twice, betch'a they still vote for Hillary!

Wow, they prolly shouldn't commit so many crimes.

What's the percentage of black men raised in homes without fathers?

Some dude in Louisiana is responsible for 5 of em.

The same dude was arrested multiple times prior to the fatal arrest, AND SURVIVED EACH ONE. Dang, them racist cops sure aren't doing a very good job, are they?

Here are some stats from the DOJ. Knock yourself out.

View attachment 80884

Great summary.

So white on white crime is 56% of all crimes against whites. And this is consistent with the 63% of the white population in the USA. So white criminals are only slightly less than that portion of criminals than you would expect.

And black on white crime is 14% of all crimes against whites. This is only slightly more than the 12% black population would suggest.

And black on black crime is 62% of all crimes against blacks. This shows that they are preying on each other a lot.

And white on black crime is 10% of all crimes against blacks. This is extremely lower than what you would expect from a 63% white population in the USA -- ergo whites rarely commit crimes against blacks.

Forum List

Back