🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

This is a damn strawmen, we resent having faggerism being compared to blackness.

Please provide us with the comprehensive list of ancestral persecutions which must be met before one is entitled to Constitutional equal protection under the law.

Also, please explain what is to stop us from preventing a black man from Kenya from marrying a white woman in America as he has no claim to prior American persecutions.

Last edited:
I didn't look down on anyone take your emotionalism and shove it, I said the damn comparison is bogus, don't use the black struggle to make yours look serious, do that on your own and the black struggle out of it.

Civil rights are the same no matter what the struggle for them was. People like you tried to belittle the women's rights movement too. Didn't work then either, did it?

No they're not the same, the BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS struggle is NOT the same as fag so called civil rights, you sodomites are simply looking for marriage, not CIVIL RIGHTS!

Gays are looking for equal protection under the law. When is that going to get through to you?

Civil rights are the same no matter what the struggle for them was. People like you tried to belittle the women's rights movement too. Didn't work then either, did it?

No they're not the same, the BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS struggle is NOT the same as fag so called civil rights, you sodomites are simply looking for marriage, not CIVIL RIGHTS!

Gays are looking for equal protection under the law. When is that going to get through to you?

They can't seek what they already have, they can marry just not the special marriage they want, polygamists can have what they want either.

They can't seek what they already have, they can marry just not the special marriage they want, polygamists can have what they want either.

Sort of like when black men wanted to marry white women. There were black women they could marry so they had nothing to complain about

They can't seek what they already have

Really? They get all these?:Marriage Rights and Benefits | Nolo.com

Because as has been hammered and hammered and hammered into your incredibly dense skull over and over, this is about marriage laws. Equal protection of. 14th Amendment.

Is ANYTHING getting through?

Sort of like when black men wanted to marry white women. There were black women they could marry so they had nothing to complain about

Wrong, it was a white man who wanted to marry a black woman.

Everyone has the right to get married. To a person of the opposite sex... like everyone else.

Everyone has the right to get married. To a person of the opposite sex... like everyone else.

That is gender discrimination.

How about...everyone has a right to get married, to a person of the same color.

Or everyone has a right to get married to the person their parents have selected for them

The definition of marriage is ever-changing

That is gender discrimination.

How about...everyone has a right to get married, to a person of the same color.

Or everyone has a right to get married to the person their parents have selected for them

The definition of marriage is ever-changing

"Everyone else" gets to marry the person of their choice, that's all they're asking.

A Black Man and a White Woman CAN Procreate.

Two Men can NOT... Ever.

Two Women can NOT... Ever.

You and yours are Demanding and "Equality" that does NOT Exist Naturally.

:)

peace...

Two Men can NOT... Ever.

peace...

What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with Marriage Rights and Benefits?

Ones a superficial biological difference,and the other a perversion of choice,i agree with steele.big.difference

Religion is a perversion of choice and we are not allowed to discriminate legally based on it.

funny that you would describe religion as a perversion. innit? in a discussion about discrimination.. oh the irony.

That's ok, I don't hate you....I hate the perversion. It's not natural. You don't see things in nature with religions.

Because if gays would stop having sex, they wouldn't be gay. Except in their thoughts.

They could marry women like so many "straight" conservatives and then meet men at airport restrooms, cuz that's not really gay.

:eek: That behavior only knows party lines?

You are an idiot, just for the record.

FA....you had to know Dean would get his "Right Wing" jab in there....its what he does....

Two Men can NOT... Ever.

My wife and I knew long before the wedding, having children was impossible. By your logic, we shouldn't have been allowed to be married, unless you're going to go circular on us and say it's OK, because we're a man and a woman. :confused:

Two Men can NOT... Ever.

peace...

My grandfather cannot procreate with his girlfriend. Does that mean he cannot get a marriage certificate?

What of sterile couples? My brother had a vasectomy and his wife a hysterectomy...must they divorce in your illogical world?

My partner and I have two children. Do we get to be married?

Two Men can NOT... Ever.

peace...

My grandfather cannot procreate with his girlfriend. Does that mean he cannot get a marriage certificate?

What of sterile couples? My brother had a vasectomy and his wife a hysterectomy...must they divorce in your illogical world?

My partner and I have two children. Do we get to be married?

Nope...

The Possibility only Exists with Opposite Sex Coupling.

There is no Need to Mandate Procreation in Marriage simply because Homosexuals will want to Punish others if their Demands aren't met.

Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design.

End of List.

Homosexual Coupling is Physically, Naturally and Facutally NOT Equal to Heterosexual Coupling.

peace...

Forum List

Back