Black republicans...who are they really?

here is how the so-called "independent" voters break down in ideology......(helpful hint: Keep in mind that 29 is a larger number than 24)....LOL

partyideology.png
And here is a pie chart of people who think you have acceptable grammar....

simons_graphs_03.gif

Let me tell you something - if you attended Princeton and your grammar and sentence structure is that fucking atrocious - than a mentally retarded person could get into Princeton.

Go on, moron......Point out SPECIFICALLY how my 'sentence structure" is so atrocious that it offended your delicate condition....LOL

Let me tell you something - if you attended Princeton and your grammar and sentence structure is that fucking atrocious - than a mentally retarded person could get into Princeton.

Go on, moron......Point out SPECIFICALLY how my 'sentence structure" is so atrocious that it offended your delicate condition....LOL
It offended anyone who isn't a high school drop out... :lmao:

Romney won 60% of the white vote, dipshit.

How did he win 20% more of the white vote than Obama if there are more white independents who lean Democrat?

here is how the so-called "independent" voters break down in ideology......(helpful hint: Keep in mind that 29 is a larger number than 24)....LOL

partyideology.png
Moving the goalpost already I see....

We were talking about WHITE independent voters because the discussion revolves around whether the majority of white people are Republican or vote Republican.

I know there are non-white independents who vote overwhelmingly Democrat, I have even witnessed a few non-whites register as an "independent" when I was working the polls in a overwhelmingly black precinct.

The "proof" is just about every post you've made on this thread... (quick - go back and start editing them all now so that you don't look so stupid "Mr. Princeton

So, you couldn't come up with the proof of my "poor sentence structure".....But, fear not, your fellow right wingers will give you little "thank you" symbols because.....well, because they're just as stupid as you are.

The "proof" is just about every post you've made on this thread... (quick - go back and start editing them all now so that you don't look so stupid "Mr. Princeton
So, you couldn't come up with the proof of my "poor sentence structure".....But, fear not, your fellow right wingers will give you little "thank you" symbols because.....well, because they're just as stupid as you are.
This entire thread is filled with them. Just go read them. Oh wait....you're illiterate, uh? You need me to do it for you? Ok.

We're waiting for conservatives to pass such policies to "help" blacks as voters' restrictions, further housing discrimination,pulling out whites from public schools through "vouchers". etc.......
Here is just one example of dozens of examples right here on this thread (it is post #2201 on page 221). An educated person realizes that there is a space between the comma after "discrimination" and the word "pulling". An educated person realizes that there wouldn't be a period after "vouchers" it would be a comma. Because "etc." by itself is not a sentence. :bang3:

One of dozens "Mr. Princeton". You're literally so illiterate that you can't even find your own mistakes. You need me to point them out to you. And this isn't some anomaly. Almost every post you make is just like this.

This entire thread is filled with them. Just go read them. Oh wait....you're illiterate, uh? You need me to do it for you? Ok.

Yes, moron, please do...after all, I'm the "illiterate" one so your help is needed...LOL

Yes, moron, please do...after all, I'm the "illiterate" one so your help is needed...LOL
Already did...stupid. Someone having trouble keeping up? :lol:

If anybody reads this thread - Princeton's enrollment is going to plummet. You just destroyed the reputation of that school by lying. :lmao:

Already did...stupid. Someone having trouble keeping up? :lol:

If anybody reads this thread - Princeton's enrollment is going to plummet. You just destroyed the reputation of that school by lying. :lmao:
The only saving grace for Princeton at this point is the fact that the students they get at least start out somewhat smart.

We're waiting for conservatives to pass such policies to "help" blacks as voters' restrictions, further housing discrimination,pulling out whites from public schools through "vouchers". etc.......
Here is just one example of dozens of examples right here on this thread (it is post #2201 on page 221). An educated person realizes that there is a space between the comma after "discrimination" and the word "pulling". An educated person realizes that there wouldn't be a period after "vouchers" it would be a comma. Because "etc." by itself is not a sentence. :bang3:

One of dozens "Mr. Princeton". You're literally so illiterate that you can't even find your own mistakes. You need me to point them out to you. And this isn't some anomaly. Almost every post you make is just like this.

Ouch......oh the "shame" of it all, I misplaced a comma and I did not have a space after a comma????

How can I ever live with myself........(What a royal :ahole-1:)..............

Ouch......oh the "shame" of it all, I misplaced a comma and I did not have a space after a comma????

How can I ever live with myself........(What a royal :ahole-1:)..............
This post kind of has a lot of mistakes too...

Don't hold your breath good brother. :0)
Hey....I know BlackAsCoal - why don't you tell us all again how this thread was started by conservatives crying about how no blacks will vote Republican? That should be a FUN conversation saying as your gal-pal Nat started the thread (notice how your side of the aisle only sees color - Nat, Sealy, etc.?) with his very racist and very ignorant premise.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back