Black republicans...who are they really?

We're waiting for conservatives to pass such policies to "help" blacks as voters' restrictions, further housing discrimination,pulling out whites from public schools through "vouchers". etc.......
Here is just one example of dozens of examples right here on this thread (it is post #2201 on page 221). An educated person realizes that there is a space between the comma after "discrimination" and the word "pulling". An educated person realizes that there wouldn't be a period after "vouchers" it would be a comma. Because "etc." by itself is not a sentence. :bang3:

One of dozens "Mr. Princeton". You're literally so illiterate that you can't even find your own mistakes. You need me to point them out to you. And this isn't some anomaly. Almost every post you make is just like this.

Ouch......oh the "shame" of it all, I misplaced a comma and I did not have a space after a comma????

How can I ever live with myself........(What a royal :ahole-1:)..............
well you asked, he answered. If you didn't want to see em, then why'd you ask?

We're waiting for conservatives to pass such policies to "help" blacks as voters' restrictions, further housing discrimination,pulling out whites from public schools through "vouchers". etc.......
Here is just one example of dozens of examples right here on this thread (it is post #2201 on page 221). An educated person realizes that there is a space between the comma after "discrimination" and the word "pulling". An educated person realizes that there wouldn't be a period after "vouchers" it would be a comma. Because "etc." by itself is not a sentence. :bang3:

One of dozens "Mr. Princeton". You're literally so illiterate that you can't even find your own mistakes. You need me to point them out to you. And this isn't some anomaly. Almost every post you make is just like this.

Ouch......oh the "shame" of it all, I misplaced a comma and I did not have a space after a comma????

How can I ever live with myself........(What a royal :ahole-1:)..............
Typical liberal - anyone who attempts to speak and write properly is (and I quote) "a royal asshole". It's so much cooler maaaan to be uneducated, ignorant, and using ghetto slang. :eusa_doh:

You know what type of person is a MUCH bigger "royal asshole"? Someone who lies about attending an Ivy League school. Let me guess - after Princeton you became a US Navy Seal (liberals always love to use that one)? :rolleyes-41:

as your gal-pal Nat

Throw in some misogyny to your prejudices. I am an OLDER, WHITE, MALE who hasn't lost his moral compass as many scared, racist white male of my generation have......as clearly shown on this thread alone.

Typical liberal - anyone who attempts to speak and write properly is (and I quote) "a royal asshole". It's so much cooler maaaan to be uneducated, ignorant, and using ghetto slang. :eusa_doh:

You're right, I should not have typed "royal". LOL

as your gal-pal Nat

Throw in some misogyny to your prejudices. I am an OLDER, WHITE, MALE who hasn't lost his moral compass as many scared, racist white male of my generation have......as clearly shown on this thread alone.
dude, you're so afraid, it's why you made the OP. you're scared your lifestyle might become compromised.

as your gal-pal Nat

It's "misogyny" to call someone a "gal-pal"? That's exactly a term of endearment between women genius. :eusa_doh:

I can tell you are an OLDER male though. The racist premise of your thread here clearly proves that. I'm betting you did a whole shit-ton of cocaine, pot, and LSD as you wondered around as a filthy hippie in the 1960's, uh?

Again, how have liberals tried to help blacks get out of poverty?

So you answer is Democrats have done nothing. Thanks for proving the point.

Again, how have liberals tried to help blacks get out of poverty?

So you answer is Democrats have done nothing. Thanks for proving the point.
they've been waiting on the republicans. Well get the fk out of the way and stop interfering in elections. Let us do our thingy then.

they've been waiting on the republicans. Well get the fk out of the way and stop interfering in elections. Let us do our thingy then.

Sure, moron.......When GWB was president and had a House majority and a senate evenly split, what exactly did you idiots do then for blacks???

Sure, moron.......When GWB was president and had a House majority and a senate evenly split, what exactly did you idiots do then for blacks???

To be fair, GWB did quite a LOT for black Africans. Bet you didn't know, they love him over there! Lol.

AFRICA. Lol.

Must readily admit that GWB DID spend some money on fighting the AIDS epidemic in Africa.

As an aside, notice that neither Bush nor Cheney have done much traveling outside of the U.S.???
Wonder why? LOL

AFRICA. Lol.

Must readily admit that GWB DID spend some money on fighting the AIDS epidemic in Africa.

As an aside, notice that neither Bush nor Cheney have done much traveling outside of the U.S.???
Wonder why? LOL

Is Barack Obama less popular in Africa than George W Bush?

Interesting, which should make Obama's reputation MORE favorable among right wingers since he (Obama) has concentrated spending within our own country and not on foreign aid. After all, we can't fix the world's problems by throwing borrowed money at these issues....as GWB did.

AFRICA. Lol.

Wonder why? LOL

Interesting, which should make Obama's reputation MORE favorable among right wingers since he (Obama) has concentrated spending within our own country and not on foreign aid. After all, we can't fix the world's problems by throwing borrowed money at these issues....as GWB did.

Depends on what we spend money on, doesn't it?

To be fair, GWB did quite a LOT for black Africans. Bet you didn't know, they love him over there! Lol.

I speak about Bush and what he's done to save millions of African lives all the time .. and he did that against the wishes of his own party.

That being said, that still does not discount what nat4900 has said.

AFRICA. Lol.

Wonder why? LOL

In fairness good brother, Bush has saved millions and millions of African lives through PEPFAR. A seriously noble endeavor.

Forum List

Back