Black republicans...who are they really?

they've been waiting on the republicans. Well get the fk out of the way and stop interfering in elections. Let us do our thingy then.

Sure, moron.......When GWB was president and had a House majority and a senate evenly split, what exactly did you idiots do then for blacks???

To be fair, GWB did quite a LOT for black Africans. Bet you didn't know, they love him over there! Lol.

I speak about Bush and what he's done to save millions of African lives all the time .. and he did that against the wishes of his own party.

That being said, that still does not discount what nat4900 has said.

I actually like GWB. I'll bet he's a really cool guy. We judge our presidents, but it is NOT an easy job and sometimes they are going to muck it up. They are only human after all.
Bullshit. The Chaney's and roves of the world used Reagan and bush to push a very radical right wing agenda.

First with stealing the 2000 elections, getting hit on 9-11, not winning Afghanistan because you started a second war based on lies, crashed the economy but the rich got richer.

I believe everything that happened 2000-2008 was by designed.

I don't think bush or the GOP are that stupid and how stupid are they when the rich people they serve got everything they wanted.

1. Stop with the Paranoia. No one "used" Reagan. He was a Leader and a great one.

2. The 2000 election was not stolen. Try to be less of a partisan dupe.

3. 9-11 was a sucker punch and Bush was still working with the Intelligence agencies that Clinton left him.

4. We didn't "win" Afghanistan because we set an impossible bar for definition of winning, ie turning Afghanistan into a modern peaceful nation.

5. Bush inherited an economy heading for a crash and 9-11 and Fannie Mac sparked it.

6. Stop with the Class War fare rhetoric, Mr planning to vote for the 1%'s candidate Hillary.

Sure, moron.......When GWB was president and had a House majority and a senate evenly split, what exactly did you idiots do then for blacks???

To be fair, GWB did quite a LOT for black Africans. Bet you didn't know, they love him over there! Lol.

I speak about Bush and what he's done to save millions of African lives all the time .. and he did that against the wishes of his own party.

I actually like GWB. I'll bet he's a really cool guy. We judge our presidents, but it is NOT an easy job and sometimes they are going to muck it up. They are only human after all.
Bullshit. The Chaney's and roves of the world used Reagan and bush to push a very radical right wing agenda.

First with stealing the 2000 elections, getting hit on 9-11, not winning Afghanistan because you started a second war based on lies, crashed the economy but the rich got richer.

I don't think bush or the GOP are that stupid and how stupid are they when the rich people they serve got everything they wanted.

1. Stop with the Paranoia. No one "used" Reagan. He was a Leader and a great one.

3. 9-11 was a sucker punch and Bush was still working with the Intelligence agencies that Clinton left him.

4. We didn't "win" Afghanistan because we set an impossible bar for definition of winning, ie turning Afghanistan into a modern peaceful nation.

5. Bush inherited an economy heading for a crash and 9-11 and Fannie Mac sparked it.

6. Stop with the Class War fare rhetoric, Mr planning to vote for the 1%'s candidate Hillary.
Then you are a Republican pops. Best we can hope is you vote Gary Johnson.

Clinton and 9-11 didn't cause the bush great recession.

I lost all respect for you knowing you liked George Bush

And yes Reagan was a puppet. You don't know he fucked us all because the results weren't immediate and the internet didn't exist back then.

And yes Reagan was a puppet. You don't know he fucked us all because the results weren't immediate and the internet didn't exist back then.

1. Trump is a Nationalist supporting policies designed to advance American interests. This works just fine for me.

2. The normal business cycle combined with subprime lending and 9-11 did cause the Great Recession.

3. George Bush was dealt a crappy hand and did what he could with it. Save your drama for someone who might be swayed by it.

4. Reagan was no puppet. Are you old enough to remember all the lefty talking heads arguing that the Contras could NOT fight?

1. Trump is a Nationalist supporting policies designed to advance American interests. This works just fine for me.

2. The normal business cycle combined with subprime lending and 9-11 did cause the Great Recession.

3. George Bush was dealt a crappy hand and did what he could with it. Save your drama for someone who might be swayed by it.

4. Reagan was no puppet. Are you old enough to remember all the lefty talking heads arguing that the Contras could NOT fight?
You are dead wrong 9-11 caused Bush's great recession. 9-11 caused a 1 year recession. All of the "disaster capitalism" policies he implemented after 9-11 caused the great recession that happened 7 years later.

You know I'm right. That's why you didn't nominate jeb.

And, glad you admit even 8 years later Obama is still dealing with the harm bush caused.

9-11-2001 didn't cause all the jobs that went overseas to go in 2008. Neither did the housing bubble. In fact jobs going overseas caused the mortgage problem. The people who lost their jobs lost their homes.

9-11 didn't cause the Iraq war.

But bush did use the 9-11 recession to pass tax breaks.

Bush used 9-11

they've been waiting on the republicans. Well get the fk out of the way and stop interfering in elections. Let us do our thingy then.

That's because you're a wing nut, not to be taken seriously.

That's funny because usually you agree with me on this stuff.

When did that happen? In one of your dreams? :dunno:

I often agree with your politics.

Oh yea I forgot. You're a one wedge issue voter who knows the GOP don't want to pay workers what they are worth but for some reason you think Hillary's going to take your guns.

I also think you are one of those women who hates women. I've seen you argue with women here on usmb. One day I asked a friend, "how come women don't want to see a woman president?" And he said women are even bigger bitches to women than men are.

Oh yea I forgot. You're a one wedge issue voter who knows the GOP don't want to pay workers what they are worth but for some reason you think Hillary's going to take your guns.

I also think you are one of those women who hates women. I've seen you argue with women here on usmb. One day I asked a friend, "how come women don't want to see a woman president?" And he said women are even bigger bitches to women than men are.

It's got nothing to do with gender. Trust issues with criminal cankles clinton.

You are dead wrong 9-11 caused Bush's great recession. 9-11 caused a 1 year recession. All of the "disaster capitalism" policies he implemented after 9-11 caused the great recession that happened 7 years later.

You know I'm right. That's why you didn't nominate jeb.

And, glad you admit even 8 years later Obama is still dealing with the harm bush caused.

9-11-2001 didn't cause all the jobs that went overseas to go in 2008. Neither did the housing bubble. In fact jobs going overseas caused the mortgage problem. The people who lost their jobs lost their homes.

9-11 didn't cause the Iraq war.

But bush did use the 9-11 recession to pass tax breaks.

Bush used 9-11

911 did not cause a recession, the recession started in March of 2001. It was the collapse of dot com that caused the recession. The recession ended in November 2001 just two months after the attacks.

The recession of 2008 was a result of very bad polices over 80 years. The housing bubble was the last bubble to burst.

Jobs were leaving long before 2008, it began with the signing of NAFTA, it was the beginning of jobs migrating out of the US.

We all keep saying it is trust issues with Clinton, the left can't accept that.

Cankles? And you say it has nothing to do with you not liking unpretty womaen?

Chris, you are the perfect example of a dumb American who votes against yourself financially. I've heard you agree with me in the past how American workers are being underpaid. But because of abortions and guns they got you conned.

Im sure trumps liberal message of "bring jobs back home and tariffs sealed it for you.

Don't believe him. Trumps a con man. He's got a populist message. Takes a little from both sides what he thinks will sell. You've been sold.

All I have to think about are all the people who worked for trump but didn't get paid.

We all keep saying it is trust issues with Clinton, the left can't accept that.
I trust her more than trump.

Chris, you are the perfect example of a dumb American who votes against yourself financially. I've heard you agree with me in the past how American workers are being underpaid. But because of abortions and guns they got you conned.

Im sure trumps liberal message of "bring jobs back home and tariffs sealed it for you.

Don't believe him. Trumps a con man. He's got a populist message. Takes a little from both sides what he thinks will sell. You've been sold.

All I have to think about are all the people who worked for trump but didn't get paid.

Look, I am about yay far from calling you an idiot. Quit acting like a spoiled child. Everyone else knows who I'm voting for, and it's not anyone from the main political parties, douche! This is why I don't like you.

Look, I am about yay far from calling you an idiot. Quit acting like a spoiled child. Everyone else knows who I'm voting for, and it's not anyone from the main political parties, douche! This is why I don't like you.
Im trying to figure you out. In your intro post you said you were anti abortion then you tell me you are pro choice. Don't blame me for being confused

Why are you dismissing her stated reason?

Why do you HAVE to make it personal?

Im trying to figure you out. In your intro post you said you were anti abortion then you tell me you are pro choice. Don't blame me for being confused

No I did not say I was anti abortion, you idiot. Go bother someone else with your childish bullshit. I'd just as soon smack you upside your empty head.

I did say I was anti abortion, but that was a mistake. I'm pro choice. IOW, personally I wouldn't have an abortion, but I'm not going to step in the way if someone else decides that is the right decision for them. Now fugoff Bo Bo.

Because she revealed something when she said she didn't trust cankles.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Because she revealed something when she said she didn't trust cankles.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Sorry that you're naive and fall for the cankle's lies.

Forum List

Back