Black republicans...who are they really?

That's funny because usually you agree with me on this stuff.

When did that happen? In one of your dreams? :dunno:
I often agree with your politics.

Oh yea I forgot. You're a one wedge issue voter who knows the GOP don't want to pay workers what they are worth but for some reason you think Hillary's going to take your guns.

I also think you are one of those women who hates women. I've seen you argue with women here on usmb. One day I asked a friend, "how come women don't want to see a woman president?" And he said women are even bigger bitches to women than men are.

It's got nothing to do with gender. Trust issues with criminal cankles clinton.

We all keep saying it is trust issues with Clinton, the left can't accept that.
I trust her more than trump.

Good for you, but she won't do anything she says either. She works for the 1%ers, which is voting against your own interests.

She is a phony.

Oh yea I forgot. You're a one wedge issue voter who knows the GOP don't want to pay workers what they are worth but for some reason you think Hillary's going to take your guns.

I also think you are one of those women who hates women. I've seen you argue with women here on usmb. One day I asked a friend, "how come women don't want to see a woman president?" And he said women are even bigger bitches to women than men are.

Cankles? And you say it has nothing to do with you not liking unpretty womaen?

Why are you dismissing her stated reason?

Why do you HAVE to make it personal?
Because she revealed something when she said she didn't trust cankles.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Besides, people change their minds in 2 years' time. Now, stick to the topic, loser.

I did say I was anti abortion, but that was a mistake. I'm pro choice. IOW, personally I wouldn't have an abortion, but I'm not going to step in the way if someone else decides that is the right decision for them. Now fugoff Bo Bo.
So you did say you were anti abortion. Apology accepted.

I want to see you flirt. Do you do it a lot because I think your intro thread is just like a eharmony profile. Half lies

I did say I was anti abortion, but that was a mistake. I'm pro choice. IOW, personally I wouldn't have an abortion, but I'm not going to step in the way if someone else decides that is the right decision for them. Now fugoff Bo Bo.

I want to see you flirt. Do you do it a lot because I think your intro thread is just like a eharmony profile. Half lies

You are an idiot. Am I going to have to put you back on ignore AGAIN? This time that is where you can, so don't push it.

You are an idiot. Am I going to have to put you back on ignore AGAIN? This time that is where you can, so don't push it.
You suck at flirting.

...ts

What she revealed is that she dislikes Hillary.

Any student of human behavior knows that we are harsh with people we don't like.

If Bill went bald over the next 10 years and developed a combover, do you really think that lefties would be talking about his hair the same way they have made fun of Trump's?

Of course not.

You are the one looking for excuses.

That's funny because usually you agree with me on this stuff.

Pretty sexist statements he made. He is implying you vote on looks and don't use your mind. He also said women tend to be bigger bitches to women.

For a liberal, his views are very regressive.

Pretty sexist statements he made. He is implying you vote on looks and don't use your mind. He also said women tend to be bigger bitches to women.

On some things I lean right

Damn, I hate most of the people who post here.
No one gives a fuck about you Chris. If you leave we keep on chatting. In fact you are a distraction

Good, then stop addressing my posts and stop making accusations about people that you don't know anything about! YOU are just trying to get attention. Well, guess what? You aren't worthy of my attention. Go bother some other woman who is as desperate as you!

You suck at flirting.

I'd kill myself before I'd flirt with asshat like you.

Chris, you are the perfect example of a dumb American who votes against yourself financially. I've heard you agree with me in the past how American workers are being underpaid. But because of abortions and guns they got you conned.

Im sure trumps liberal message of "bring jobs back home and tariffs sealed it for you.

Don't believe him. Trumps a con man. He's got a populist message. Takes a little from both sides what he thinks will sell. You've been sold.

All I have to think about are all the people who worked for trump but didn't get paid.

Look, I am about yay far from calling you an idiot. Quit acting like a spoiled child. Everyone else knows who I'm voting for, and it's not anyone from the main political parties, douche! This is why I don't like you.
Im trying to figure you out. In your intro post you said you were anti abortion then you tell me you are pro choice. Don't blame me for being confused

I'm against abortion, but the choice is yours. That is easy to reconcile because I believe life is sacred, however what choice you make is between you and who you answer to. I won't be judged by your willingness to take an innocent life.

One of the most IRRESPONSIBLE policies of the GWB administration (among many, many others) is to continue with tax cuts while fighting two wars that wound up costing $3,2 TRILLION which Bush simply placed on the U.S. credit card and not as a budget deficit .

I'm against abortion, but the choice is yours. That is easy to reconcile because I believe life is sacred, however what choice you make is between you and who you answer to. I won't be judged by your willingness to take an innocent life.

If the above were REALLY a true conviction among right wingers, the number of adoptions by these same conservatives would be staggering.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Besides, people change their minds in 2 years' time. Now, stick to the topic, loser.

Like calling Trump, Drump? Or going after Trump for his hair? Or Booosh, or calling Bush Chimp?

Please, the left is just as guilty as the right. To claim anything different is dishonest.

As for Kaine, I haven't heard him speak or know anything about him. I'm not voting for Clinton, so he doesn't matter.

On some things I lean right

Your views on race and sexes is very regressive.

Like calling Trump, Drump? Or going after Trump for his hair? Or Booosh, or calling Bush Chimp?

Please, the left is just as guilty as the right. To claim anything different is dishonest.

As for Kaine, I haven't heard him speak or know anything about him. I'm not voting for Clinton, so he doesn't matter.

But he seems soooo offended that I call hillary "Cankles." Well, it's not a lie. She does have cankles. ;)

Forum List

Back