Black republicans...who are they really?

I'm against abortion, but the choice is yours. That is easy to reconcile because I believe life is sacred, however what choice you make is between you and who you answer to. I won't be judged by your willingness to take an innocent life.

If the above were REALLY a true conviction among right wingers, the number of adoptions by these same conservatives would be staggering.

Why? Does adopting prevent irresponsible sex?

Cankles? And you say it has nothing to do with you not liking unpretty womaen?

Why are you dismissing her stated reason?

Why do you HAVE to make it personal?
Because she revealed something when she said she didn't trust cankles.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Besides, people change their minds in 2 years' time. Now, stick to the topic, loser.

Like calling Trump, Drump? Or going after Trump for his hair? Or Booosh, or calling Bush Chimp?

Please, the left is just as guilty as the right. To claim anything different is dishonest.

As for Kaine, I haven't heard him speak or know anything about him. I'm not voting for Clinton, so he doesn't matter.

But he seems soooo offended that I call hillary "Cankles." Well, it's not a lie. She does have cankles. ;)

I won't look to see if she has cankles, I try not to look or deal with her at all. She is what is wrong with politics. The rich for the rich.

Because she revealed something when she said she didn't trust cankles.

Same way Republicans bashed Tim Kaine for how he looks not on what he said. Why do you guys do that?

And who knows what Chris means? In one post she's anti abortion and the next she's pro choice?

She certainly agrees with me that it's not right that the middle class is hurting while corporations are sitting on record profits and upper management keeps all the profits

Besides, people change their minds in 2 years' time. Now, stick to the topic, loser.

Like calling Trump, Drump? Or going after Trump for his hair? Or Booosh, or calling Bush Chimp?

Please, the left is just as guilty as the right. To claim anything different is dishonest.

As for Kaine, I haven't heard him speak or know anything about him. I'm not voting for Clinton, so he doesn't matter.

But he seems soooo offended that I call hillary "Cankles." Well, it's not a lie. She does have cankles. ;)

I won't look to see if she has cankles, I try not to look or deal with her at all. She is what is wrong with politics. The rich for the rich.

Cankles is a phony. I hate phonies. She talks a big talk as she makes money off the backs of the rich.

What she does is called pandering. It is SO obvious! Only an idiot couldn't see that.

Like when she goes to speak in the south and talks the phony southern accent. Absolutely so obvious, unless you are a leftwing nut job, they can't see through that. In fact they will make stupid excuses for her.

Her out and out lie about the sniper fire is another case. The lefty nut jobs defend her as "embellishing". Hell they aren't smart enough to see an out and out lie.

There is nothing more annoying than arguing about politics with people, especially with people like Silly Bo Bo who always have to make things personal!

I dislike straight ticket voters. It doesn't matter who is running, they vote their party's candidate. It is ignorant and lazy. Not every Democrat or Republican candidate is the same.

In this thread Sealy bitched about Republicans passing NAFTA, and when shown that it was a pet project of Clinton, he told me I was dumb for not supporting free trade.

I don't understand partisan politics. I vote my way, party doesn't matter to me. Clinton is horrible, Trump is horrible, so I'm finding a better choice.

There is nothing more annoying than arguing about politics with people, especially with people like Silly Bo Bo who always have to make things personal!

I dislike straight ticket voters. It doesn't matter who is running, they vote their party's candidate. It is ignorant and lazy. Not every Democrat or Republican candidate is the same.

And there are TONS of them here! It's really pathetic and sad state of affairs for our country.

I'm against abortion, but the choice is yours. That is easy to reconcile because I believe life is sacred, however what choice you make is between you and who you answer to. I won't be judged by your willingness to take an innocent life.

If the above were REALLY a true conviction among right wingers, the number of adoptions by these same conservatives would be staggering.

BIG gap between not wanting to kill an innocent life and taking personal responsibility for it.

In this thread Sealy bitched about Republicans passing NAFTA, and when shown that it was a pet project of Clinton, he told me I was dumb for not supporting free trade.

I don't understand partisan politics. I vote my way, party doesn't matter to me. Clinton is horrible, Trump is horrible, so I'm finding a better choice.

Party does matter.

Every single dem appointee voted in favor of discrimination in the New Haven Firefighter case,

and every single republican appointee voted against discrimination.

For one very specific but HUGE example.

Party does matter.

Every single dem appointee voted in favor of discrimination in the New Haven Firefighter case,

This is why we need to start paying more attention to our 3rd party candidates! The two main parties have become extreme caricatures of right versus left. It's really . . . disgusting.

Party does matter.

This is why we need to start paying more attention to our 3rd party candidates! The two main parties have become extreme caricatures of right versus left. It's really . . . disgusting.

It is way too late for that, the destiny of this nation will be decided on the REpublcian vs Democrat model, within the next two election cycles at most.

Party does matter.

It is way too late for that, the destiny of this nation will be decided on the REpublcian vs Democrat model, within the next two election cycles at most.

No it's not too late. That is just more fearmongering from partisans who want you to keep voting for THEIR party.

Party does matter.

No it's not too late. That is just more fearmongering from partisans who want you to keep voting for THEIR party.

I respectfully disagree.

The strategy of the Left is very sound, and imo, is nearly unstoppable at this point in time.

If we fail to defeat it soon, we never will, and our future will be shitty and ever shittier.

We don't have time to build up a new party.

Party does matter.

I respectfully disagree.

The strategy of the Left is very sound, and imo, is nearly unstoppable at this point in time.

If we fail to defeat it soon, we never will, and our future will be shitty and ever shittier.

I agree with some beliefs of each party. The problem is that both have moved to the extreme end of right and left. I cannot with good conscience vote for either of them. I really don't want either to be in power. Time to slap them down and put them back into their place! :D

It's got nothing to do with gender. Trust issues with criminal cankles clinton.
Cankles? And you say it has nothing to do with you not liking unpretty womaen?

Pretty sexist statements he made. He is implying you vote on looks and don't use your mind. He also said women tend to be bigger bitches to women.

For a liberal, his views are very regressive.
On some things I lean right

Your views on race and sexes is very regressive.
Just remember, Archie Bunker was a conservative not a liberal. You agreed with Archie and I agreed with Meathead. And I'm Meathead all grown up and I still understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I haven't lost all sense of We the People. I am not every man for himself. Even when my parents croak and I go from the working class to the investor class, I'll still be a liberal. Just like my VP brother even understands the GOP are full of shit and he's voting Hillary too. Not all rich people are greedy racist ignorant religious white people but that's who runs your party.

You know who I bet turn into Republicans, but don't admit it because they would lose all street cred? Black athletes. They pay a shit load in taxes and too many of them go broke. What does an athlete get after taxes on $1 million dollars? 600,000? After the agent gets paid $500K?

Party does matter.

I respectfully disagree.

1. You will gain back what you lose in the next midterrms. You just won't have the white house or get to appoint anti choice supreme's who wont' overturn Citizens United. Do you even know what that is?

2. We can't have a a GOP President passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

3. Has everyone forgot Dennis Hastert Tom Delay & Bush caused the last great recession? And we want to give control back to the GOP after Obama got the economy back on track? Fuck you guys really. No one who's not a partisan is buying that.

Party does matter.

I respectfully disagree.

I agree with some beliefs of each party. The problem is that both have moved to the extreme end of right and left. I cannot with good conscience vote for either of them. I really don't want either to be in power. Time to slap them down and put them back into their place! :D
How have we moved far left? Oh yea, we're trying to take your guns. I forgot.

Party does matter.

I respectfully disagree.

1. You will gain back what you lose in the next midterrms. You just won't have the white house or get to appoint anti choice supreme's who wont' overturn Citizens United. Do you even know what that is?

2. We can't have a a GOP President passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

3. Has everyone forgot Dennis Hastert Tom Delay & Bush caused the last great recession? And we want to give control back to the GOP after Obama got the economy back on track? Fuck you guys really. No one who's not a partisan is buying that.

Now that's really funny.

Forum List

Back