Black republicans...who are they really?

BIG gap between not wanting to kill an innocent life and taking personal responsibility for it.

Same lame and moronic response....as expected. An EMBRYO is not "an innocent life",,,,You regressive and ignorant sots start out with a false premise and then arrive at an equally false "conclusion".....

If your "ethics" trump (pardon the expression) science, then you would not be for wars and "everybody should have a gun to kill others."

Cankles? And you say it has nothing to do with you not liking unpretty womaen?

Why are you dismissing her stated reason?

Why do you HAVE to make it personal?

Pretty sexist statements he made. He is implying you vote on looks and don't use your mind. He also said women tend to be bigger bitches to women.

For a liberal, his views are very regressive.
On some things I lean right

Your views on race and sexes is very regressive.
Just remember, Archie Bunker was a conservative not a liberal. You agreed with Archie and I agreed with Meathead. And I'm Meathead all grown up and I still understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I haven't lost all sense of We the People. I am not every man for himself. Even when my parents croak and I go from the working class to the investor class, I'll still be a liberal. Just like my VP brother even understands the GOP are full of shit and he's voting Hillary too. Not all rich people are greedy racist ignorant religious white people but that's who runs your party.

You know who I bet turn into Republicans, but don't admit it because they would lose all street cred? Black athletes. They pay a shit load in taxes and too many of them go broke. What does an athlete get after taxes on $1 million dollars? 600,000? After the agent gets paid $500K?

So you are basing your politics on a 40 year old sitcom stereotype? That would make you regressive. What topics did I agree with Bunker on?

Then you go off the black athletes will switch to Republican because of money? That is a great Bunker statement. You are really saying blacks have no real conviction. That again is a racist attitude.

Again, I don't vote a straight party ticket, like you have already admitted to. So it isn't my party.

I have no clue as to why you brought your parents into the discussion, or your brother, that is strange.

Party does matter.

Every single dem appointee voted in favor of discrimination in the New Haven Firefighter case,

and every single republican appointee voted against discrimination.

For one very specific but HUGE example.

This is why we need to start paying more attention to our 3rd party candidates! The two main parties have become extreme caricatures of right versus left. It's really . . . disgusting.

It is way too late for that, the destiny of this nation will be decided on the REpublcian vs Democrat model, within the next two election cycles at most.

No it's not too late. That is just more fearmongering from partisans who want you to keep voting for THEIR party.

I respectfully disagree.

The strategy of the Left is very sound, and imo, is nearly unstoppable at this point in time.

If we fail to defeat it soon, we never will, and our future will be shitty and ever shittier.

We don't have time to build up a new party.
1. You will gain back what you lose in the next midterrms. You just won't have the white house or get to appoint anti choice supreme's who wont' overturn Citizens United. Do you even know what that is?

2. We can't have a a GOP President passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

3. Has everyone forgot Dennis Hastert Tom Delay & Bush caused the last great recession? And we want to give control back to the GOP after Obama got the economy back on track? Fuck you guys really. No one who's not a partisan is buying that.

The recession of 2008 was caused by many things that happened over a longer period of time than when Bush took office. Why you whackadoodles continue with the myth is pretty funny. There are credible ties of the Clinton administration to the recession of 08. That said it wasn't just one man or President, again many years created recession.

BIG gap between not wanting to kill an innocent life and taking personal responsibility for it.

Same lame and moronic response....as expected. An EMBRYO is not "an innocent life",,,,You regressive and ignorant sots start out with a false premise and then arrive at an equally false "conclusion".....

If your "ethics" trump (pardon the expression) science, then you would not be for wars and "everybody should have a gun to kill others."

I love how you object to forcing your opinions on people is okay and it isn't right the other way around.

I love how you object to forcing your opinions on people is okay and it isn't right the other way around.

So, you too believe that an embryo is already an "innocent life".......and that the world is flat.

So, you too believe that an embryo is already an "innocent life".......and that the world is flat.

I believe life begins when the sperm enters the egg. I'm not sure when you believe life begins. That said I don't push my morality on you, if you want to abort, that is between you and whoever. I'm not responsible for others actions.

Why are you dismissing her stated reason?

Why do you HAVE to make it personal?

Pretty sexist statements he made. He is implying you vote on looks and don't use your mind. He also said women tend to be bigger bitches to women.

Just remember, Archie Bunker was a conservative not a liberal. You agreed with Archie and I agreed with Meathead. And I'm Meathead all grown up and I still understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats. I haven't lost all sense of We the People. I am not every man for himself. Even when my parents croak and I go from the working class to the investor class, I'll still be a liberal. Just like my VP brother even understands the GOP are full of shit and he's voting Hillary too. Not all rich people are greedy racist ignorant religious white people but that's who runs your party.

You know who I bet turn into Republicans, but don't admit it because they would lose all street cred? Black athletes. They pay a shit load in taxes and too many of them go broke. What does an athlete get after taxes on $1 million dollars? 600,000? After the agent gets paid $500K?

So you are basing your politics on a 40 year old sitcom stereotype? That would make you regressive. What topics did I agree with Bunker on?

Then you go off the black athletes will switch to Republican because of money? That is a great Bunker statement. You are really saying blacks have no real conviction. That again is a racist attitude.

Again, I don't vote a straight party ticket, like you have already admitted to. So it isn't my party.

I have no clue as to why you brought your parents into the discussion, or your brother, that is strange.
I agree with black athletes who become Republicans. Let's say you make $1 million a year for 5 years. If Democrats will tax you an extra $100k a year than Republicans would, that's $500k difference. That's a nest egg.

My brothers a pretty smart guy. He so wants to believe or hope or say that Republicans policies work for everyone but clearly it doesn't. Even rich guys who are honest and not greedy get that. Ones who aren't worried about being able to continue to make money tend to be more liberal. That's why people who made their own money tend to be more generous than people who come from old money

We all took a ten year step back because of bushanomics. And then you want to reward the GOP for 8 years of obstruction. You never punished them for it. Why?

And it is every voting age American who doesnt vote's fault. The corporations win because we've given up. Tax everyone $100 if they don't vote. Or give everyone who does a $100 stimulus check. Then things would change.

Last edited:
Party does matter.

Every single dem appointee voted in favor of discrimination in the New Haven Firefighter case,

and every single republican appointee voted against discrimination.

For one very specific but HUGE example.

This is why we need to start paying more attention to our 3rd party candidates! The two main parties have become extreme caricatures of right versus left. It's really . . . disgusting.

It is way too late for that, the destiny of this nation will be decided on the REpublcian vs Democrat model, within the next two election cycles at most.

No it's not too late. That is just more fearmongering from partisans who want you to keep voting for THEIR party.

I respectfully disagree.

The strategy of the Left is very sound, and imo, is nearly unstoppable at this point in time.

If we fail to defeat it soon, we never will, and our future will be shitty and ever shittier.

1. You will gain back what you lose in the next midterrms. You just won't have the white house or get to appoint anti choice supreme's who wont' overturn Citizens United. Do you even know what that is?

2. We can't have a a GOP President passing Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation.

3. Has everyone forgot Dennis Hastert Tom Delay & Bush caused the last great recession? And we want to give control back to the GOP after Obama got the economy back on track? Fuck you guys really. No one who's not a partisan is buying that.

1. Less and less as time goes on.

2. We can have a GOP congress supporting Trump in deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs.

3. So, which is it? IS Trump the same old, same old, or a radical departure?

I respectfully disagree.

The recession of 2008 was caused by many things that happened over a longer period of time than when Bush took office. Why you whackadoodles continue with the myth is pretty funny. There are credible ties of the Clinton administration to the recession of 08. That said it wasn't just one man or President, again many years created recession.

Which party do you want controlling the house and senate?

Do you want the supreme Court to be left center or right? The Republicans should appoint Obamas moderate pick. If not I want hillary. Do you want a right wing supreme Court? Do you want citizens united overturned?

Last edited:

Same lame and moronic response....as expected. An EMBRYO is not "an innocent life",,,,

Says the close minded lefty. You do realize that we were talking about other people and their viewpoint, that differs from yours?

ou regressive and ignorant sots start out with a false premise and then arrive at an equally false "conclusion".....

Which I did not do. You asshole.

And this is nonsensical blather which has nothing to do with me, nor really anyone on the Right.

I respectfully disagree.

2. We can have a GOP congress supporting Trump in deporting illegals and bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Trumps a liar but us Democrats love his desire to make things right again for the American workers. We welcome this conversation. The Republicans running this year better pivot on free trade and NAFTA but tariffs go against their masters wishes.

You'll see this is very bad for Republicans. Thank you trump!

I respectfully disagree.

Corporations care about one thing, shareholders profits. That is it. It wasn't always this way. They used to have a social contract with workers. Thru unions and labor laws the middle class grew. Long story short the GOP is all about making things in China and mexico and selling it here. That's good for shareholders, remember? That's good for consumers, remember? So I'm glad your party is being forced to tariff their corporate masters. I'll see it when I believe it.

I respectfully disagree.

Trumps a liar but us Democrats love his desire to make things right again for the American workers. We welcome this conversation. The Republicans running this year better pivot on free trade and NAFTA but tariffs go against their masters wishes.

You'll see this is very bad for Republicans. Thank you trump!

You should be very careful speaking for other democrats.

I see very, very few democrats who can admit that Trump's points on Trade have ANY validity, even in theory.

The vast majority of them are running FROM any meaningful conversation on the issue to panic monger about Trump being a "Hitler whom we can't trust with nuclear weapons."

Trump is making inroads into the Democratic Blue Dog Base like no republican has since Reagan.

If anything could turn it around for the GOP, at this late date, it will have to be something radially fresh, like Trump.

I respectfully disagree.

Corporations care about one thing, shareholders profits. That is it. It wasn't always this way. They used to have a social contract with workers. Thru unions and labor laws the middle class grew. Long story short the GOP is all about making things in China and mexico and selling it here. That's good for shareholders, remember? That's good for consumers, remember? So I'm glad your party is being forced to tariff their corporate masters. I'll see it when I believe it.

1. The Adversarial Relationship between Management and Unions was not about any "Caring" on the part of management.

2. Free Trade was/is a part of a lot of Conservative Ideologies. BUT it has long ago became a national consensus. The last dem I heard speak out seriously against it was Gephardt, and he got his ass kicked in the dem primaries for his trouble.

This election Trump is against it, and Hillary is for it.

3 Our party is not being forced to do anything. Trump put forth his positions and the Party membership followed willingly, even eagerly.

I respectfully disagree.

1. The Adversarial Relationship between Management and Unions was not about any "Caring" on the part of management.

2. Free Trade was/is a part of a lot of Conservative Ideologies. BUT it has long ago became a national consensus. The last dem I heard speak out seriously against it was Gephardt, and he got his ass kicked in the dem primaries for his trouble.

3 Our party is not being forced to do anything. Trump put forth his positions and the Party membership followed willingly, even eagerly.
I can tell you didn't listen to any of the dnc convention.

I respectfully disagree.

We shall see.

I respectfully disagree.

I can tell you didn't listen to any of the dnc convention.

If I missed anything that challenged anything I posted above, you would have presented it, instead of making vague noises.

Instead you try to pretend that there is a challenge.

Much easier than ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT SERIOUSLY OR HONESTLY.

I agree with black athletes who become Republicans. Let's say you make $1 million a year for 5 years. If Democrats will tax you an extra $100k a year than Republicans would, that's $500k difference. That's a nest egg.

My brothers a pretty smart guy. He so wants to believe or hope or say that Republicans policies work for everyone but clearly it doesn't. Even rich guys who are honest and not greedy get that. Ones who aren't worried about being able to continue to make money tend to be more liberal. That's why people who made their own money tend to be more generous than people who come from old money

We all took a ten year step back because of bushanomics. And then you want to reward the GOP for 8 years of obstruction. You never punished them for it. Why?

And it is every voting age American who doesnt vote's fault. The corporations win because we've given up. Tax everyone $100 if they don't vote. Or give everyone who does a $100 stimulus check. Then things would change.

Meathead, so what does a 40 year old sitcom have to do with today's politics? What about Hollywood elitist, why aren't they Republicans, why would black athletes and not white athletes become Republicans. I'm not sure why race would come into play on your statement. Again you lie with the "bushanomics" BS. As I stated before if you really think the collapse of 2008 was just one person or one party's fault, you have no clue on how economics and policies cause the economy to roll, also economies have cyclical ups and downs to go with it.

Obama never punished the bankers, can you guess why? That tells us Obama is bought and paid for by the rich.

Then you want to bribe people to vote? Lol! You really want to sell elections.

Your politics are based on a 40 year old sitcom and you compare yourself to a meathead, then you come up with crazy ideas. You need to quit smoking the meth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back