Black republicans...who are they really?

. I think I have a few times also, but not sure exactly why. Each time I believe it was due to a suspicion of some sort, but don't think it was ever based on an officer thinking to him or herself- "I think I am going to just pull that vehicle over for the heck of it". I give a human being more credit than that in life, unless the forces are hiring true complete idiots on a grand scale anymore and/or have been for decades now. Not buying that narrative being pushed, because that is a ridiculous narrative. Now in some high crime, terrible or dangerous areas in the nation, I can believe that people might be pulled over, stopped when walking to be asked questions, but because of the area & area stats, reputation and such, it would still be considered stops based on suspicion, and not based on just because. If don't like what's going on in the communities for which one lives, then work hard to seperate the villains from the community, and then demand a stop to all the craziness. Until people in high crime areas of the nation stop covering for the bad that is living in and around them, then the craziness will continue. If the government isn't helping, and hasn't been helping, then it's time to change to a party in government that will help or create a new party that will help. The main thing is outing those who you know that are bad amongst you, and then demand justice be served in which creates a secure, happy and safe environment for you and your families.
There are bars near my house that when they were all white had just security guards. Blacks moved to the area, guns, car theft, fight... Now cops hang out. If the place becomes a place where you can find drugs, cops are going to start figuring out who the usual suspects are and they're going to stop and frisk people who "aren't doin Nuthin"

But you should have seen the pbs piece on Newark,NJ. The cops ran up and tackled some innocent guy who really wasn't doing anything. But when he got argumentative and defensive they tackled him. Who wouldn't back up and say wait a minute when 3 cops are running at you?

So good black people are victims of the criminals who boldly operate in plain view.

The difference between black drug dealers and white is you have to know your white drug dealer. You have to be introduced. He goes to your home or you to his. Blacks take it to the streets. Too obvious
. In your last statement, are you suggesting that whites are just more orderly and discrete when doing business ( if it is criminal), but blacks are more of the flamboyant show boat types, who want a public audience when they are doing their thing ? Otherwise do they have no shame as opposed to their white counterparts who do try and hide their immoral criminal activities in society is what your saying ?
If it were possible for someone to stand outside Kroger's and sell drugs in my neighborhood they would but the cops would shut that down quick. Black people must know who the criminals on their block are. In my neighborhood someone would tell and eventually you'd get busted.

Blacks need to become snitches and narks. Drive crime back deep underground where it belongs.

Or, just gei sick of the mess their elected officials make in their communities and make their elected leaders understand they are more them an electoral demographic.
Actually, not voting is one of black peoples biggest mistakes. If they want change they have to vote. Every two years. Politicians are only afraid of large voting blocks. Blacks get ignored because they don't vote. The thing their ancestors faught so hard for. Poor whites are not much better but racism God and guns gets some of them to turn out.

Then Democrats and Republicans will worry much more about blm.

Blacks won't show up in 2018. Want to put money on it?

They won't show up because libs pay them to stay home.

You think the poor black community isn't having enough people?

We prefer abstinence but if not contraception and if that fails the morning after but if a woman wants to abort, what are you going to do?

I've never fully understood the "logic' employed by right wingers when it came to a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body.......

First, right wingers bitch that blacks are having too many abortions......
Second, when a black woman has children, then she's accused of just trying to vamp up her welfare check. (and birthing future democrats)

None of my right wing friends could ever fully address that little paradox in their "platform"....probably because bitching is better than thinking.

We prefer abstinence but if not contraception and if that fails the morning after but if a woman wants to abort, what are you going to do?

I've never fully understood the "logic' employed by right wingers when it came to a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body.......

Second, when a black woman has children, then she's accused of just trying to vamp up her welfare check. (and birthing future democrats)

None of my right wing friends could ever fully address that little paradox in their "platform"....probably because bitching is better than thinking.

Only a pseudo intellectual libtard like your self would say their is some paradox. Their is no paradox. No human gives birth to political operatives. That's the stupidest thing anyone has ever said. The issue is, you bribe them with food stamps and eic, train them to believe whitie keeps them down and if they wa t it to change they gotta vote Democrat or starve and live in a cardboard box. That, and you libs demonize any black man or woman who dare not follow the collective thoight. Yup, modern day slave masters keep Tobi on the plantation.

. I think I have a few times also, but not sure exactly why. Each time I believe it was due to a suspicion of some sort, but don't think it was ever based on an officer thinking to him or herself- "I think I am going to just pull that vehicle over for the heck of it". I give a human being more credit than that in life, unless the forces are hiring true complete idiots on a grand scale anymore and/or have been for decades now. Not buying that narrative being pushed, because that is a ridiculous narrative. Now in some high crime, terrible or dangerous areas in the nation, I can believe that people might be pulled over, stopped when walking to be asked questions, but because of the area & area stats, reputation and such, it would still be considered stops based on suspicion, and not based on just because. If don't like what's going on in the communities for which one lives, then work hard to seperate the villains from the community, and then demand a stop to all the craziness. Until people in high crime areas of the nation stop covering for the bad that is living in and around them, then the craziness will continue. If the government isn't helping, and hasn't been helping, then it's time to change to a party in government that will help or create a new party that will help. The main thing is outing those who you know that are bad amongst you, and then demand justice be served in which creates a secure, happy and safe environment for you and your families.
There are bars near my house that when they were all white had just security guards. Blacks moved to the area, guns, car theft, fight... Now cops hang out. If the place becomes a place where you can find drugs, cops are going to start figuring out who the usual suspects are and they're going to stop and frisk people who "aren't doin Nuthin"

But you should have seen the pbs piece on Newark,NJ. The cops ran up and tackled some innocent guy who really wasn't doing anything. But when he got argumentative and defensive they tackled him. Who wouldn't back up and say wait a minute when 3 cops are running at you?

So good black people are victims of the criminals who boldly operate in plain view.

The difference between black drug dealers and white is you have to know your white drug dealer. You have to be introduced. He goes to your home or you to his. Blacks take it to the streets. Too obvious
. In your last statement, are you suggesting that whites are just more orderly and discrete when doing business ( if it is criminal), but blacks are more of the flamboyant show boat types, who want a public audience when they are doing their thing ? Otherwise do they have no shame as opposed to their white counterparts who do try and hide their immoral criminal activities in society is what your saying ?
If it were possible for someone to stand outside Kroger's and sell drugs in my neighborhood they would but the cops would shut that down quick. Black people must know who the criminals on their block are. In my neighborhood someone would tell and eventually you'd get busted.

Blacks need to become snitches and narks. Drive crime back deep underground where it belongs.

Or, just gei sick of the mess their elected officials make in their communities and make their elected leaders understand they are more them an electoral demographic.
Actually, not voting is one of black peoples biggest mistakes. If they want change they have to vote. Every two years. Politicians are only afraid of large voting blocks. Blacks get ignored because they don't vote. The thing their ancestors faught so hard for. Poor whites are not much better but racism God and guns gets some of them to turn out.

They won't show ? Why, is it because no black candidate is running now (skin color), or is it because they don't think a white candidate is sincere enough to them as blacks (skin color), or is it because of the agenda in which they saw in Barack Obama (skin color), otherwise will not be viable in the future after all that has been revealed about (skin color) being the most important of all in some circles ? How about ones character and policies for a change ? That won't work ?

They won't show ? Why, is it because no black candidate is running now (skin color), or is it because they don't think a white candidate is sincere enough to them as blacks (skin color), or is it because of the agenda in which they saw in Barack Obama (skin color), otherwise will not be viable in the future after all that has been revealed about (skin color) being the most important of all in some circles ? How about ones character and policies for a change ? That won't work ?

No.

Only a pseudo intellectual libtard like your self would say their is some paradox. Their is no paradox. No human gives birth to political operatives. That's the stupidest thing anyone has ever said. The issue is, you bribe them with food stamps and eic, train them to believe whitie keeps them down and if they wa t it to change they gotta vote Democrat or starve and live in a cardboard box. That, and you libs demonize any black man or woman who dare not follow the collective thoight. Yup, modern day slave masters keep Tobi on the plantation.
That's stupid. The people in welfare simply don't vote. If they did they wouldn't need welfare.

We give welfare or people starve and die. Is there abuse? Sure. But you thinking welfare buys votes is just stupid. Laughable

I've noticed that right wingers are very, very touchy when discussing issues of race......one wonders if there may be a tinge of "guilty conscience" syndromes among that ilk......LOL

Standard lefty policy.

Attack someone, and when they get defensive, claim that their defensiveness is something wrong with them.

Such types of propaganda has been very effective over the years.

It is tearing this nation apart of course.

Are you doing that on purpose, or is it just a bonus?

. Simple, the poor blacks & whites just need to exhibit some sort of thinking about where they are in their life, and this before spreading their legs to the one they don't love but lust for in life. Then the government needs to exhibit some control & thought over how it wants to solve the issue, and it needs to realize that it's not incentivizing the problem in all the wrong ways in which will make the problem worse that will solve it.

Problem solved.

When I was young, I was poor, and because I was white and poor, it was drilled into our thinking that there would be no government handouts for us. So we had that thinking going foward, and in this thinking we made sure that if we made a choice, then it was a choice based on the thinking that we had to make it on our own. This meant no pregnancies out of wedlock, no expectations of government handouts, get a job and keep moving forward in life. The Government or rather I would say that the leadership thinking of certain people within the government is the problem, and that has been the problem for a long, long time now.

Last edited:

That's stupid. The people in welfare simply don't vote. If they did they wouldn't need welfare.

We give welfare or people starve and die. Is there abuse? Sure. But you thinking welfare buys votes is just stupid. Laughable
. People on welfare don't vote ? That is the most ludicrous statement I've ever heard. You think people don't get out and vote or rather they are not being helped to get out and vote for the ones whom they feel will keep them alive, and this because they don't feel they have the means to do it themselves ? You think if they are told that the mean old Trump is going to drop them like flies from the safety net, that they won't get on that bus, and make it to the voting stations ? Wow. Trump hasn't said anything about dropping the poor or taking away their safety net, but just used that as an example only.

Last edited:

My post went right over your half-brained head........Find a grown up to help.....(or, go take a nap.)

I've noticed that right wingers are very, very touchy when discussing issues of race......one wonders if there may be a tinge of "guilty conscience" syndromes among that ilk......LOL

Standard lefty policy.

Attack someone, and when they get defensive, claim that their defensiveness is something wrong with them.

I'll give you this. Nat is right that righties get defensive when it comes to race but so do blacks. I think black defensiveness is causing them to not look in the mirror and solve their own problem.

Hey blacks. Look at Indian Americans as a group. Look at Chinese or Italian or Mexican or Greek Americans. Look at what's different. I think it has to do with two parents being in the home but even that blacks have a theory we made them this way. We broke up their families.

My post went right over your half-brained head........Find a grown up to help.....(or, go take a nap.)

Typical reaction of a libtard plantation owner towards anyone who would dare think a successful black person is anything other then a successful black person. Get back to stroking joederp's pathetic ego. Or go night stick a colored. It's what you racist do.

Standard lefty policy.

Paraphrasing the Bard in Hamlet....... "[Right wingers] doth protest too much, methinks" .....from Hamlet

. People on welfare don't vote ? That is the most ludicrous statement I've ever heard. You think people don't get out and vote or rather they are not being helped to get out and vote for the ones whom they feel will keep them alive, and this because they don't feel they have the means to do it themselves ? You think if they are told that the mean old Trump is going to drop them like flies from the safety net, that they won't get on that bus, and make it to the voting stations ? Wow.
Let's see what voter turnout is. I hope you are right.

But let's see how many show up in 2018. Those welfare bums let us Democrats down every midterm elections

Standard lefty policy.

I'll give you this. Nat is right that righties get defensive when it comes to race but so do blacks. I think black defensiveness is causing them to not look in the mirror and solve their own problem.

Hey blacks. Look at Indian Americans as a group. Look at Chinese or Italian or Mexican or Greek Americans. Look at what's different. I think it has to do with two parents being in the home but even that blacks have a theory we made them this way. We broke up their families.

That's the thing though, the only successful black men that the left wont call an uncle tom are those that punch their woman in the face and act like thugs.

I believe that you're stating a pervasive truth.....Right wing policies have given many blacks a target to easily blame for their own woes and afflictions....As an example, right wingers' obstinance in fighting to raise the minimum wage, is one of many reasons for the vast majority of blacks to reject right wing policies.

Good for you sweetie, keep the fear mongering going. Gives me something to laugh at.

And no Joey, I won't be voting for Trump or Clinton. I don't want to vote for corrupt, unprincipled liars. That would be you. I'll find a third party, hopefully Sanders.

Sanders isn't running third party... and if you support Sanders with all the other right wing crap you say, you are probably a little confused....

Which actually would explain a lot of your posts, come to think of it.

. You love to use blanket stats, but how about breaking down the stats, and then categorizing them, and then let's all look at why something takes place and/or why it doesn't ? Anyone can throw blanket stats around, but until placed into the proper category they are just numbers that have no real meaning to the specific problems that are being faced in a society that might see spikes in the stats as opposed to areas that are virtually dormant in the nation.

Or we can look at overall trends, and realize that what the Brutality Apologists (because that's what they are) are claiming isn't true. There hasn't been a spike in crime because police departments won't let cops do DWB arrests anymore and everyone pulls out their cell phones when the cops do show up.

Our philosophy is here's a cracker and some water while you wait for Republican policies to trickle down on you

Forum List

Back