Black republicans...who are they really?

Trying to justify your lie. You said the crime rate was down, I have several stories from this year 2016, that prove you are a liar. Nice try Joey Boi, you got nothing. Next time ray to think before you post your lies. Your chart doesn't even include 2015, lol!

2016 isn't over yet and we don't have figures for 2016 in toto... all you presented were anecdotal stories.

MEANWHILE...

There is no Ferguson effect: New data confirm the war on police is a right-wing myth

According to the FBI, 2015 was one of the safest years on record to be a police officer in America. Agency data shows 41 officers were killed in the line of duty last year, a drop of 20 percent from one year prior. Only in 2013, when felonious police fatalities hit an historic all-time low, were fewer officers killed while doing their jobs. The year 2015 tied with 2008 for the second lowest death rate for police on record.

No, There is Not a New 'Crime Wave' Overtaking U.S. Cities

Myth of the Ferguson Effect Is Hard to Kill

“It’s really a local problem, not a broad trend,” Ames Grawert, an attorney with the Brennan Center for Justice, told The Intercept, pointing to the group’s research on 2015 crime rates. “There is no evidence that crime has gone up overall.”

There are year-to-year variations, and differences between cities, but no nationwide crime epidemic and most importantly no easy explanation for the violence, he added. And while some cities are undoubtedly facing unacceptable levels of violence, the nationwide trend in violent crime continues to point downward, as it has for the last 25 years.

Correct, overall. But as I said, big cities are experiencing quite the opposite:

View attachment 80132

.......and the RACIST innuendos from R-Wers goes on.

Poor nat, trying to be relevant. Lol!

No, SOME cities are. Some cities aren't. You are really cherry picking your data to prove a point that isn't there. A specific city in a specific month is not a trend, it's a data point.

The chart I posted was for two years Joe--not one month. And it's happening in most of the diverse cities across America.

Can't refute the facts. Nice spin. I didn't care for Bush in his second term, he wasn't as effective. I'm not a Republican, I am wanting Sanders, he is the best of the three.

And more fear mongering by the regressive left, "Nazi" Trump. Fascinating

Sanders is done. I'm sure you'll vote for the Nazi, Trump.

Oh, that's my new thing. I won't say "Trump" without the word Nazi in front of it.

Good for you sweetie, keep the fear mongering going. Gives me something to laugh at.

And no Joey, I won't be voting for Trump or Clinton. I don't want to vote for corrupt, unprincipled liars. That would be you. I'll find a third party, hopefully Sanders.

It was called the dotcom bubble.
If you're too young to remember the insanity of the dot-com bubble, check out these pictures

And that wasn't what harmed the welfare situation. The game plan was for them to be able to enter the workforce quickly. So, they were training people for crap like data entry at the same time they started outsourcing data entry. It simply made sure that the people would make a few dollars over the ability to qualify for aid and did nothing to alleviate the poverty.

Trying to justify your lie. You said the crime rate was down, I have several stories from this year 2016, that prove you are a liar. Nice try Joey Boi, you got nothing. Next time ray to think before you post your lies. Your chart doesn't even include 2015, lol!

2016 isn't over yet and we don't have figures for 2016 in toto... all you presented were anecdotal stories.

MEANWHILE...

There is no Ferguson effect: New data confirm the war on police is a right-wing myth

According to the FBI, 2015 was one of the safest years on record to be a police officer in America. Agency data shows 41 officers were killed in the line of duty last year, a drop of 20 percent from one year prior. Only in 2013, when felonious police fatalities hit an historic all-time low, were fewer officers killed while doing their jobs. The year 2015 tied with 2008 for the second lowest death rate for police on record.

No, There is Not a New 'Crime Wave' Overtaking U.S. Cities

Myth of the Ferguson Effect Is Hard to Kill

“It’s really a local problem, not a broad trend,” Ames Grawert, an attorney with the Brennan Center for Justice, told The Intercept, pointing to the group’s research on 2015 crime rates. “There is no evidence that crime has gone up overall.”

There are year-to-year variations, and differences between cities, but no nationwide crime epidemic and most importantly no easy explanation for the violence, he added. And while some cities are undoubtedly facing unacceptable levels of violence, the nationwide trend in violent crime continues to point downward, as it has for the last 25 years.
. You love to use blanket stats, but how about breaking down the stats, and then categorizing them, and then let's all look at why something takes place and/or why it doesn't ? Anyone can throw blanket stats around, but until placed into the proper category they are just numbers that have no real meaning to the specific problems that are being faced in a society that might see spikes in the stats as opposed to areas that are virtually dormant in the nation.

Last edited:
Correct, overall. But as I said, big cities are experiencing quite the opposite:

No, SOME cities are. Some cities aren't. You are really cherry picking your data to prove a point that isn't there. A specific city in a specific month is not a trend, it's a data point.
. So why don't you give us the interpretations that go along with the data or give us the information that is being found in the data ? What cause and affects are creating this data, and who are the players involved in the data ?

again, ever been pulled over by a cop "just because"? Nope. But that's an every day occurance for black folks in this country.

:link::link::link:
I've been pulled over just because.
. I think I have a few times also, but not sure exactly why. Each time I believe it was due to a suspicion of some sort, but don't think it was ever based on an officer thinking to him or herself- "I think I am going to just pull that vehicle over for the heck of it". I give a human being more credit than that in life, unless the forces are hiring true complete idiots on a grand scale anymore and/or have been for decades now. Not buying that narrative being pushed, because that is a ridiculous narrative. Now in some high crime, terrible or dangerous areas in the nation, I can believe that people might be pulled over, stopped when walking to be asked questions, but because of the area & area stats, reputation and such, it would still be considered stops based on suspicion, and not based on just because. If don't like what's going on in the communities for which one lives, then work hard to seperate the villains from the community, and then demand a stop to all the craziness. Until people in high crime areas of the nation stop covering for the bad that is living in and around them, then the craziness will continue. If the government isn't helping, and hasn't been helping, then it's time to change to a party in government that will help or create a new party that will help. The main thing is outing those who you know that are bad amongst you, and then demand justice be served in which creates a secure, happy and safe environment for you and your families.

Like dumb moths to a flame, GOP right winger conservatives STILL access this thread to voice their "indignities" to being [rightfully] called the party where most racist call home.....LOL

Must be why you are here. Guess you need to feel good about being such a racist.

You can't fight crime by letting the criminals do what they want and pretend you didn't see anything. This is happening around the country known as the Ferguson effect.

The Ferguson effect is a lie. Crime has actually continued to trend down nationally.

And I'm sorry, what "Crime" was Tamir Rice committing that he needed to be executed on the spot? Or Sandra Bland? Or that 15 year old girl at the Texas Pool Party?

If you have criminals (regardless of color) terrorizing your neighborhood, there is only one way to deal with it: lock up the criminals.

It's too logical for a liberal like you to understand.

We lock up 2 million people, more than any country in the world, and we STILL have the worst crime rates in the industrialized world. If guns and prisons make us safer, why is America such a dangerous place compared to England or Japan?

Spoken like a True libtard who has never left his living room. Since you are so smaht, can you tell us what mayer nub finger there in your beloved Chicago is doing about the hoodrats killing eachother every weekend? What are we at, over 2,000 dead already this year ?

Last edited:

So what? In terms of a population of 3 million, the difference between 20 murders and 51 is statistically insignificant.

Now, we really do have a police problem in Chicago. Besides the fact that the ineptitude of Rahm and McCarthy has seriously eroded relationships with the community, the false budget crisis caused by Asshole Rauner means we don't have the resources to enforce the law.

And you guys hate cops and try to toss them in prision if they arrest the hoodrats doing the shooting.

again, ever been pulled over by a cop "just because"? Nope. But that's an every day occurance for black folks in this country.

:link::link::link:
I've been pulled over just because.
. I think I have a few times also, but not sure exactly why. Each time I believe it was due to a suspicion of some sort, but don't think it was ever based on an officer thinking to him or herself- "I think I am going to just pull that vehicle over for the heck of it". I give a human being more credit than that in life, unless the forces are hiring true complete idiots on a grand scale anymore and/or have been for decades now. Not buying that narrative being pushed, because that is a ridiculous narrative. Now in some high crime, terrible or dangerous areas in the nation, I can believe that people might be pulled over, stopped when walking to be asked questions, but because of the area & area stats, reputation and such, it would still be considered stops based on suspicion, and not based on just because. If don't like what's going on in the communities for which one lives, then work hard to seperate the villains from the community, and then demand a stop to all the craziness. Until people in high crime areas of the nation stop covering for the bad that is living in and around them, then the craziness will continue. If the government isn't helping, and hasn't been helping, then it's time to change to a party in government that will help or create a new party that will help. The main thing is outing those who you know that are bad amongst you, and then demand justice be served in which creates a secure, happy and safe environment for you and your families.
There are bars near my house that when they were all white had just security guards. Blacks moved to the area, guns, car theft, fight... Now cops hang out. If the place becomes a place where you can find drugs, cops are going to start figuring out who the usual suspects are and they're going to stop and frisk people who "aren't doin Nuthin"

But you should have seen the pbs piece on Newark,NJ. The cops ran up and tackled some innocent guy who really wasn't doing anything. But when he got argumentative and defensive they tackled him. Who wouldn't back up and say wait a minute when 3 cops are running at you?

So good black people are victims of the criminals who boldly operate in plain view.

The difference between black drug dealers and white is you have to know your white drug dealer. You have to be introduced. He goes to your home or you to his. Blacks take it to the streets. Too obvious

You can't fight crime by letting the criminals do what they want and pretend you didn't see anything. This is happening around the country known as the Ferguson effect.

The Ferguson effect is a lie. Crime has actually continued to trend down nationally.

And I'm sorry, what "Crime" was Tamir Rice committing that he needed to be executed on the spot? Or Sandra Bland? Or that 15 year old girl at the Texas Pool Party?

If you have criminals (regardless of color) terrorizing your neighborhood, there is only one way to deal with it: lock up the criminals.

We lock up 2 million people, more than any country in the world, and we STILL have the worst crime rates in the industrialized world. If guns and prisons make us safer, why is America such a dangerous place compared to England or Japan?

Spoken like a True libtard who has never left his living room. Since you are so smaht, can you tell us what mayer nub finger there in your beloved Chicago is doing about the hoodrats killing eachother every weekend? Wahe are we at,over 2,000 dead already this year ?
Why don't you answer his question?

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

Over fifty years of voting as a plurality for the Democrat party. What has it done for the black community? Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Detroit--nearly every single black majority school district is in shambles, perpetuating poverty. The Democrat party hasn't kept that loyalty through thoughtful policy, but through intimidation. There are several examples of black celebrities and regular individuals come forward promoting conservative ideas. What happens? Is there an earnest attempt to have an exchange of ideas? No. White liberals call them Uncle Toms to the nodding-in-approval black political establishment. Think about that. White liberals believe they are justified using racist terms to black people that dare harbor opinions they disagree with. They aren't going to come out and support Clinton as enthusiastically as Obama, and there is a sizable (for Republicans) portion of black and Latino voters that are going to be voting Trump.

Spoken like a True libtard who has never left his living room. Since you are so smaht, can you tell us what mayer nub finger there in your beloved Chicago is doing about the hoodrats killing eachother every weekend? Wahe are we at,over 2,000 dead already this year ?

America is not as dangerous as England or Japan.toss out your stats all you want, but I assure you, one can get just as dead just as fast in Joe's utopian wonderland as they can here, except for maybe Chicago where democrats are giving it the Detroit treatment. As far as answering Joe's question, it's useless, he puts the same shit in every thread. Most likely his shit is a cut and paste from other websites. It typically go's like this, "Boosh stole the election, Nazi Trump, a fetus is medical waste, gun owners are stupid, I was a general in the Army so I know everything, you spell bad so your stupid, you believe in god so your stupid, you need to take med's cause your crazy, blah, blah, blah.

As to the question, look where the crime is happening and who is doing it. It's not happy americans in decent neighborhoods who work forty hours a week.

Last edited:
Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.

Over fifty years of voting as a plurality for the Democrat party. What has it done for the black community? Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Detroit--nearly every single black majority school district is in shambles, perpetuating poverty. The Democrat party hasn't kept that loyalty through thoughtful policy, but through intimidation. There are several examples of black celebrities and regular individuals come forward promoting conservative ideas. What happens? Is there an earnest attempt to have an exchange of ideas? No. White liberals call them Uncle Toms to the nodding-in-approval black political establishment. Think about that. White liberals believe they are justified using racist terms to black people that dare harbor opinions they disagree with. They aren't going to come out and support Clinton as enthusiastically as Obama, and there is a sizable (for Republicans) portion of black and Latino voters that are going to be voting Trump.
Blacks used to be Republicans. Why did they leave the party? It's not the free handouts. That reply is ignorant and insulting.

America is not as dangerous as England or Japan.toss out your stats all you want, but I assure you, one can get just as dead just as fast in Joe's utopian wonderland as they can here, except for maybe Chicago where democrats are giving it the Detroit treatnent. As far as answering Joe's question, it's useless, he puts the same shit in every thread. Most likely his shit is a cut and paste from other websites. It typically go's like this, "Boosh stole the election, Nazi Trump, a fetus is medical waste, gun owners are stupid, I was a general in the Army so I know everything, you speel bad so your stupid, you believe in god so your stupid, you need to take med's cause your crazy, blah, blah, blah.

As to the question, look where the crime is happening and who is doing it. It's not happy americans in decent neighborhoods who work forty hours a week.
So the answer is jobs and more police?

I'll give you one thing. Blacks need to fix their own neighborhoods. They are having kids who grow up to be criminals. We all know the people I'm talking about. All the young people who have no business having kids and won't raise them right. So the only help we can provide is free iud's and affordable abortions.

Other than that I agree with joe

Blacks used to be Republicans. Why did they leave the party? It's not the free handouts. That reply is ignorant and insulting.

It is the handouts. Food stamps, EIC and the like, and it's not just blacks. It's whites to, he'll it's all races. I wil have to agree with Joederp on one thing, compassionate conservatism is just as evil as liberalism. Think back to all the free shit dubya tried to hand out. It was a disaster.

Forum List

Back