🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black student behind Twitter threats to other blacks

Anyone surprised by this negro bitch's behaviour?
It's honestly as if some white supremacist group planned this. "How can we get the negro to destroy their own credibility? We'll get a stupid negro pretending to be a White to put up Tweets threatening other negroes then we'll sit back and watch the negroes make fools of themselves.........again. Hows that new shipment of "Don't Shoot" coming along. We want them in the campus clothing store by Christmas."

We don't even know what happened with that yet. This is that hackery you do that I was pointing out the other day. Grow up, old timer.
We don't? We don't have e-mails and forum postings and NVM THAT THEY SHOT 5 PEOPLE?!
There are stories everywhere. Hell, I read one of the protest leaders said said the black people rushed them after the white guys were LEAVING.
THINK

That was self defense. BLM mob witnesses already admitted on video that they swarmed the men and began assaulting them.

As for the OP.....like ALL "hate crimes"....99% are staged by minorities to generate sympathy.
Yeah nvm their posts online about going there to incite violence.

Your such a piece of shit Bucs.

Like Mike Browns dad incited a riot you mean???

They can go be as offensive as they want in public. 1st Amendment. They still have a right to self defense. They used it. And they'll be cleared in court just like Zimmerman.

Anyone surprised by this negro bitch's behaviour?
It's honestly as if some white supremacist group planned this. "How can we get the negro to destroy their own credibility? We'll get a stupid negro pretending to be a White to put up Tweets threatening other negroes then we'll sit back and watch the negroes make fools of themselves.........again. Hows that new shipment of "Don't Shoot" coming along. We want them in the campus clothing store by Christmas."
Thank you for honestly saying the opinion that your brothers in this thread were afraid to.

It was clearly self defense. But...Minneapolis PD HAD TO arrest them. Otherwise....another riot and city burns.

...whatever it takes to further their anti white agenda...expect more false flags like this.
To me, the biggest damage done is that it dilutes the problems that do exist, just like constantly shouting "racism".
They are too fucking stupid to comprehend the damage they are doing every time they do something like this.
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence; perfectly intelligent people can be zealots.

For those consumed by an ideology, any action is justified.

That was self defense. BLM mob witnesses already admitted on video that they swarmed the men and began assaulting them.

As for the OP.....like ALL "hate crimes"....99% are staged by minorities to generate sympathy.
Yeah nvm their posts online about going there to incite violence.

Your such a piece of shit Bucs.

Like Mike Browns dad incited a riot you mean???

They can go be as offensive as they want in public. 1st Amendment. They still have a right to self defense. They used it. And they'll be cleared in court just like Zimmerman.
Yeah showing up at a protest with the intent to gun people down is perfectly fine. You're a disgrace.

...whatever it takes to further their anti white agenda...expect more false flags like this.
To me, the biggest damage done is that it dilutes the problems that do exist, just like constantly shouting "racism".

but you can't honestly say you're surprised by this kind of thing, though, can you?
EVERYone imagines themselves an "activist" now and they all strive to be "relevant" for political gain..If it means dishonesty against white people...so what? that's their standard modus operandi..it's what they do.

Forum List

Back