Black Trump Supporters JUMPED At Rally by White Supporters… TRUMPERS Screamed “They Not Like Us”

White Progressives on anti depressants
1728479861253.png

I saw the pic before, and guessed someone just composed a totally fake story around it. When I saw the first post and who made the thread, I figured it was baloney.

Thanks to everyone for revealing the fraud.

What rally? Common sense will tell you that if it's a Trump rally the Trump supporters were defending themselves against anti-Trump antagonists. Stalin used that tactic almost 100 years ago when they blamed assaults on Jews.

You're posting stupid stuff you don't even believe.
Anything is possible.

The DNC originally said it would be sending staffers dressed in chicken suits to Trump rallies as part of the messaging campaign, but after this article was published Monday, a spokesperson for the group said that would no longer occur. Instead, a pro-Harris student group at Indiana University of Pennsylvania — where Trump is speaking — would send inflatable chickens to his rally there, instead.

Anything is possible.

The DNC originally said it would be sending staffers dressed in chicken suits to Trump rallies as part of the messaging campaign, but after this article was published Monday, a spokesperson for the group said that would no longer occur. Instead, a pro-Harris student group at Indiana University of Pennsylvania — where Trump is speaking — would send inflatable chickens to his rally there, instead.
Totally the same!

After a botched lobotomy.

By three year olds running the Harris campaign.........

That gal's definitely presidential material................ :highfive:
As opposed to the three your old at the top of the GOP ticket, with his childish nicknames.

You cultists just don't have a leg to stand on anymore. You gave that way when you grabbed your ankles for the orange rapist charity thief.

Forum List

Back