black unemployment has risen

You are so fuil of bullshit and hatred, you don't even know what you're talking about.
You are stuck in the 20's and will always be a fucking victim, asshole. You're a racist and
embrace it instead of lying to yourself.
idiot
Wrong again. I live in 2022 and am reading racist bullshit posted by people like you.

There is no such thing as black victimhood.

Learn that. Because the only whiny ass victims are you right wing whites. You're no different than horselightning. He is an overt racist, you practice laissez faire racism.

Last edited:
You're no different than he is, IM2, you are just too dumb to realize that little nugget. :eusa_whistle:
Incorrect. I have presented evidence of white racism and you can't handle it. So you whine about me being a racist despite the fact that whites are here saying the same things I am.

Fuck per capita. I use real numbers. Whites lead in crime based on the number of people in the population who commit crimes.

Because again, we are six times your population. We lead the country in lotto wins. We lead the country in auto sales. We lead the country in home sales. We lead the country in any category because our population is so large, so it tells us nothing.

However by using per capita, we can determine which group is likely to lead the country in X. It's the only logical way to do it.

Do you think an employer is telling blacks we don't hire black people? Or do you keep lying to yourself about what's really going on?

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Ah yes, more anonymous sources from the left. You seem to post them all the time.

Do you understand what systemic means? It means intrinsic of the system. Even if this quote was actually from somebody, it's one person which is hardly systemic at all. Even if you could find 10% of people that held the same views, it's still not systemic. Systemic would mean there were laws protecting these practices when in fact, it's just the opposite.

But your quote is suspicious. If this guy did what he said he did, why was he never challenged by any minority? After all, if any company hires a white person over a black with the same credentials, that company would be liable for his actions. He would also be prosecuted by the federal government. Why would anybody reveal such information that could land them with heavy fines and possible prison time?

And if a company drifted from hiring minorities, what would be the reason? Skin color?

Estimates from white supremacist websites aren't going to be accurate. Democrats are allowing shit. There were coming her during trump and during other republican presidents.

Wrong because in 2019, Trump reduced illegal crossings by 90%. Need the link, I have several including from major commie news agencies. It can't be denied that he made a huge difference which led to us having over a million more jobs than Americans who could work them.

This is not about blacks taking opportunity. This is about a consistent refusal of white businesses to hire black people. It makes NO sense for black unemployment to be double that of whites no matter what. There can be only 1 cause for this.

WHITE RACISM.

No because it's against the law to not hire blacks over whites. No business would want to participate in those practices for legal and financial reasons, but also for reputation.

You know of any black that needs a job, tell them to get involved in the transportation industry, they will hire anybody because our country is short tens of thousands of drivers they can't find. In fact they are hiring foreigners because they can't find Americans to take these jobs. They will be more than happy to hire any qualified black person.

Again, trump did not make that happen. He provided no opportunities for all and he didn't give a fuck about black people. You have been shown this time after time. What you believe is a lie and you really need to quit telling it.

Then how did blacks have the lowest unemployment rate since records started being kept?

Business owners are making a CHOICE. So then boycott businesses that hire illegal immigrantss get your right wing congressmen to punish businesses that hire illegal immigrants and shut the fuck up with the race baitung and stupid ass claims about democrats letting people in.

They are letting people in. WTF do you think Dementia reversed all of Trump's successful polices? Why did the commies fight Trump while making those policies and even got commie judges to try and stop him when they couldn't?

You leftists are so brainwashed you won't even acknowledge your own reflection in the mirror. Very sad.

Blacks don't want to work? Shocking!........no wait. It isn't.

This is what happens when democrats allow blacks to have excuses for being lazy criminals that are dumb as fuck.

Blacks don't want to work? Shocking!........no wait. It isn't.

This is what happens when democrats allow blacks to have excuses for being lazy criminals that are dumb as fuck.
and hand thme free money.

the court made him. they made reinstate the stay in mexico law. biden fighitng it again in court. he did it becasue they made him.
Thanks for the info.
They supposedly quoted a Biden spokesperson as stating it would put Americans on the unemployment lines

Then how did blacks have the lowest unemployment rate since records started being kept?
Slavery, Jim Crow, section 8, affirmative action, segregation, have all been reasons Blacks were left out of the socio-economic experiment for over 400 years. The reasons for low black unemployment during Trump and Biden, have nothing to do with either one. That's more Obama than the other two, even though Biden was Obamas VP. The stimulus is what made Obama, Trump, and Biden look good when it came to job growth, in the last ten/twelve years.

But, what keeps wages down, is corporate control and their tax cuts. This has been going on for over forty years. The vulture chart has proven this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back