black unemployment has risen

Nope. I have had this accusations against me multiple times, and I will ask you the same thing I asked all of them...give me one specific example.

So far nobody has been able to give me one....lets see if you can
Dude.

You're totally duped.

The fact that you can't see it is part of the hivemind mentality you've become part of.

Dude.

You're totally duped.

The fact that you can't see it is part of the hivemind you've become part of.

Nope. I have had this accusations against me multiple times, and I will ask you the same thing I asked all of them...give me one specific example.

Can you name a city that was burned down? And if you can, will you please show an aerial photograph of it being burned down?
seattle check out the footage of blmmers jumping on cars andf burned shit every were. look at wendys they burnt for no reason. you can not makwe this animalistic behavior up.

Yup.
I have had this accusations against me multiple times,
It's not an accusation - it's an observation.

You been Borged, son.
and I will ask you the same thing I asked all of them...give me one specific example.
This is what people in denial ask for - "one example!"

But they won't accept one or one hundred examples of their duped state.
Being de-programmed is an inside job - good luck when/if you're ready. :)

someone who is full of delusions doesn't realize it. No you do not get to direct away from why g5000 believes 7.1% black unemployment is better than 6.5

Yup.

It's not an accusation - it's an observation.

You been Borged, son.

This is what people in denial ask for - "one example!"

But they won't accept one or one hundred examples of their duped state.

Being de-programmed is an inside job - good luck when/if you're ready. :)

So, you still cannot give even one simple example.

Thanks for playing.

it doesnt go to the end of year up to now./ now it is down again.

Sure it does....the last point on the graph (I highlighted it for you) is the Dec 2020 number of 7.1%)

1641759455357.png

someone who is full of delusions doesn't realize it. No you do not get to direct away from why g5000 believes 7.1% black unemployment is better than 6.5

I do not care why g5000 believes anything, I am not here to speak for him, just myself.

It's pointless; you'll leave the cult when/if you're ready.

Trying to pull you out, or pull the wool off your eyes, is a waste of time.

Not playing, just observing a tragedy.

Addicts/cult members can only fix themselves.

So, you still cannot give even one simple example.

Thanks for playing.

Which is what makes you all so much fun, you all post like you are drunk.

You make claims and then lack the balls to even back them up.
A high degree of narcissism is usually involved in situations like yours, demonstrated in this instance by your hijacking the thread and attmepting to make it all about you.

Good luck if you ever seek to address your issues.

A high degree of narcissism is usually involved in situations like yours, demonstrated in this instance by your hijacking the thread and attmepting to make it all about you.

Good luck if you ever seek to address your issues.

I did not make it about me, you all made it about me.

I asked a very simple question, and instead of answering that very simple question you all choose to make it all about me. Personally I would say it is because you are too embarrassed to put the truth into words, but I guess I could be mistaken

Do not get me wrong, I am not complaining, if you all want to talk about me instead of the topic of the thread then I am cool with that as well.

Forum List

Back