black unemployment has risen

true but due to the chinese virus…not economic policies

what’s xiden’s excuse for not getting it back to where trump has it prior to the pandemic?

Seems that same "chinese virus" is still here. If you are going to give Trump a free pass then you have to give Biden one, unless you are just one more mindless partisan drone.

Seems that same "chinese virus" is still here. If you are going to give Trump a free pass then you have to give Biden one, unless you are just one more mindless partisan drone.
oh i thought xiden said there wasn’t a federal solution…

anyway, so why is UE going down for all
the other races and such a big gap with african americans?

stay in your lane asshat one more time

Bite me you POS.

"I'm not the one making the claim that 7.1% is good unless you believe black unemployment rising is a good thing.
maybe you and g5000 should get better talking points"

Nobody said that black unemployment rising is a good thing, this is just a strawman to avoid answering why you mindless partisan sheep only start threads about bad news.

But you do not really need to answer, we all know already

Bite me you POS.

Nobody said that black unemployment rising is a good thing, this is just a strawman to avoid answering why you mindless partisan sheep only start threads about bad news.

ass hate as I said stay in your lane and yes g5000 acted as if that was a good thing
7.1 is not better than 6.5

oh i thought xiden said there wasn’t a federal solution…

anyway, so why is UE going down for all
the other races and such a big gap with african americans?

It went up one month, last month it came down more than the UE for all other races, why did you not start a thread about that? Why only talk about it when it is bad news?

Bite me you POS.

you mindless partisan sheep only start threads about bad news

Because the Good News Threads that citygator starts are always based on lies.

you mindless partisan sheep only start threads about bad news

Because the Good News Threads that citygator starts are always based on lies.

So, answer me this. Next month when Black UE goes back down, how many of these people harping on one month of it going up will have enough integrity to say good things about it going down?

I say that number is ZERO

I just did and I'll do it again stay in your lane you spoke out of turn, you can't debate

And how is that working out for you.

So, one more time why no thread from all you mindless partisan sheep last month when the drop in Black UE was more than the drop for UE in general?

It went up one month, last month it came down more than the UE for all other races, why did you not start a thread about that? Why only talk about it when it is bad news?
oh we should only start threads about good news about your Dear Leader?

Well for one, i feel like MSDNc, the Cuomo News Network, and the dembots have the corner marketed on the propaganda

and two if we were only allowed to post on good news this past year from this admin, there wouldn’t be much activity on this website

oh we should only start threads about good news about your Dear Leader?

No, that is not what I said. But if you are not just a mindless partisan drone you would start threads about about both good and bad news.

Forum List

Back