black unemployment has risen

you guys are too funny not to laugh at. Total mindless drones pretending like they give a fuck about anything but their beloved party.
says the clown that thinks we should only start “good news” threads about the xiden admin

says the clown that thinks we should only start “good news” threads about the xiden admin

Why do you keep lying about what I said when it is right here for everyone to see? That makes no sense.

i am not.

You are and it makes no sense to do so. I never said a thing about only making one kind of thread, just asked you did only make one kind of thread.

And instead of having the balls and just admitting you are mindless partisan drone, you choose to lie about me.

But then again, you are just a mindless partisan drone so honesty and integrity are foreign concepts to you

You are and it makes no sense to do so. I never said a thing about only making one kind of thread, just asked you did only make one kind of thread.

And instead of having the balls and just admitting you are mindless partisan drone, you choose to lie about me.

But then again, you are just a mindless partisan drone so honesty and integrity are foreign concepts to you
haha sorry you don’t like your words being used back at you

it’s rather comical given how you only want good news posted about your Dear Leader that your project your “partisan drone” comments on others

run along blah blah sheep

anyone who can defend the democrat party after let's go bardon is a mindless democrat sheeple.

sheeple you're so deluded with democrat media-fed lies that you are in fact defending democrats

Nope. I have had this accusations against me multiple times, and I will ask you the same thing I asked all of them...give me one specific example.

So far nobody has been able to give me one....lets see if you can

Nope.

It's the Democrats burning the economy down for wealth and power.

They knew their CovidScam would be incredibly harmful to the Black community, but did it anyway.

The Democrat Party never stopped hating Blacks - they just started pretending they didn't.
and yet all theses blacks became dems. not very smart on their part.

sheeple you're so deluded with democrat media-fed lies that you are in fact defending democrats

Oh, and a follow up to the verse in your sig line, since you have probably never actually read the bible

22 But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted and divides up his plunder.

Forum List

Back