Black vs White carrying a gun

I doubt if you will find many cops discussing second amendment rights with an armed black man

Didn't you hear Obama speak yesterday. He told us with facts that percentage wise many more blacks are criminals.
So the odds of a black man carrying a gun illegally are pretty high.
The police have to check, if he's legal, no harm, no foul.

Our police are constantly on edge due to gun culture. We have by far more guns than anywhere else in the world, cops don't have to deal with this shit elsewhere. Cops are very rarely killed in other countries. Recent study showed states with more ownership have more cops killed. More on edge cops means more sad mistakes. More mistakes means more angry citizens. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with weapons for mass killing on a regular basis.

I doubt if you will find many cops discussing second amendment rights with an armed black man

Didn't you hear Obama speak yesterday. He told us with facts that percentage wise many more blacks are criminals.

Imagine that. I found a right-winger who is also a racist. Who would have guessed.

Our police are constantly on edge due to gun culture. We have by far more guns than anywhere else in the world, cops don't have to deal with this shit elsewhere. Cops are very rarely killed in other countries. Recent study showed states with more ownership have more cops killed. More on edge cops means more sad mistakes. More mistakes means more angry citizens. Cops shouldn't have to have shootouts with weapons for mass killing on a regular basis.
Bullshit

I was stopped while carrying and the cop was cool about it
But then again I kept my hands in plain sight on the steering wheel as I told him I had a permit and was carrying.

I then kept my hands on the wheel and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do.

He was calm cool and collected and never even put his hand on his weapon

Now my state is not a must inform state but I think it prudent to tell a cop if you are legally carrying

Imagine that. I found a right-winger who is also a racist. Who would have guessed.

I found a left winger who is an idiot, who would have guessed.

Bullshit

But then again I kept my hands in plain sight on the steering wheel as I told him I had a permit and was carrying.

I then kept my hands on the wheel and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do.

Now my state is not a must inform state but I think it prudent to tell a cop if you are legally carrying

And some who shouldn't be are getting shot.

You're an idiot. The Democrat party has always been the racists. Now we have racist Blacks shooting white people.

Bullshit

Seems to me the guy in MN did everything wrong.

He told the cop he was armed while he was reaching behind his back

sorry but only an idiot would do that

You're an idiot. The Democrat party has always been the racists. Now we have racist Blacks shooting white people.

targeting white people

during negotiations with one of the shooters

he said he hated white cops

Bullshit

at this point there is no proof even that

the guy had a CC permit

perhaps the cop had his gun drawn

because the victim fit the description

of and armed robbery suspect a few minutes earlier

targeting white people

So who is responsible for Dylann Roof?

targeting white people

So who is responsible for Dylann Roof?

easy you and your ilk are

he should have been locked away in a nut house years ago

Bullshit

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

Bullshit

But he wasn't a criminal. He was armed because people like you told him he needed a gun.

We don't know any of that yet

and besides even if he was legally armed he should not have been reaching behind his back and said I have a gun on me. He should have had his hands in plain sight ad then waited for the cop t tell him what to do

I related my own police stop while carrying story in another thread and I had no issues whatsoever

And let's clear something up here.

I never told anyone they needed to carry a gun and I never will because it's none of my fucking business if people choose to carry just like it's no one else's fucking business if I carry

perhaps the cop had his gun drawn

because the victim fit the description

of and armed robbery suspect a few minutes earlier

Its funny that you guys are making up bullshit that never happened to excuse why this guy was shot. :thup:
Sorry but I heard the girlfriend on the news this morning and she said as he was reaching for his license he told the cop he had a gun

you want to believe everything else she said but not that right?

Forum List

Back