Black women go ballistic backing Donald

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Are black women abandoning the Democrats to follow Donald Trump?

Video bloggers Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, whose latest clip is entitled “Megyn Kelly and that Damn Debate,” ripped into Kelly in the wake of her questions and accusations of the billionaire presidential candidate at Thursday’s deb
ate.

Read more at Black women go ballistic backing Donald

i just gotta love these two women, they are spot on with their message, like this:

Hardaway stated what many viewers felt concerning Kelly’s line of questioning. “You hit below the belt, Kelly. You hit below the belt, girl. But blow on this: leave my man, Donald Trump, the hell alone! If you’ve got something you’re going to tell him, run it by us first! Run it by me first and I’ll let you know if you have permission to come for him!

“He’s gonna be the next president of the United States when you like it or not, Megyn Kelly or Kelly Megyn or whatever your name is, or not.”

i am thinking that if enough colored (as in NAACP) people get the message from these two young ladies, demorats don't have a chance to win any election for the next 100 years, i love'em !! :up:

Video bloggers Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, whose latest clip is entitled “Megyn Kelly and that Damn Debate,” ripped into Kelly in the wake of her questions and accusations of the billionaire presidential candidate at Thursday’s deb
ate.

i just gotta love these two women, they are spot on with their message, like this:

Hardaway stated what many viewers felt concerning Kelly’s line of questioning. “You hit below the belt, Kelly. You hit below the belt, girl. But blow on this: leave my man, Donald Trump, the hell alone! If you’ve got something you’re going to tell him, run it by us first! Run it by me first and I’ll let you know if you have permission to come for him!

“He’s gonna be the next president of the United States when you like it or not, Megyn Kelly or Kelly Megyn or whatever your name is, or not.”

i am thinking that if enough colored (as in NAACP) people get the message from these two young ladies, demorats don't have a chance to win any election for the next 100 years, i love'em !! :up:

There's something that smacks highly fictional about all that.

ate.

And by 'black women', you mean those 2?

Trump is a liked personality, although not everyone first pick for president.

Given what happened in the debate, it is easy to see people taking Trump side. It was said by some Brits the other day, All FOX did was alienate their audience from themselves. The Brits even talked how they disliked Fox actions despite not really knowing Trump.

ate.

If Donald Trump were hit below the belt he'd never feel it because he's got no balls. Trump is a fucking pussy.

Forum List

Back