Blacks' Abundance In Pro Sports: Affirmative Action ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a "Lib" and I do not live to politicize every life scenario as you do. I have no political loyalty to any party.

You cannot find any post in this forum or on the internet where I have ever stated that ANY race is inferior on ANY level.

There are white people in my family. A sister in law and two brothers in law, and they are cared for just as much as everyone else in my family.

And that being said, I will NOT quietly accept being categorized as "racially inferior" by anyone.

And for your information professional sports is one of the few professions where individual personality, nepotism, cronyism, favoritism and especially DISCRIMINATION are not a factor. Maybe so in the front office, but definitely not on the field.

Rewards are purely performance based.

Why do you think so many pro athletes risk their health with performance enhancing substances? if something can give them an edge physically, many are willing to take the risk.

If you are not a lib, do you not see the point I am making about the standard lib way of looking at "discrimination"?

Nope. Because you are attempting to, and epically failing at looking at professional sports PLAYERS in a sensible manner.

NFL players are judged and placed soley based upon performance, and stats, which validates their ABILITY, and thusly determines their value to the franchise.

Not a "Lib" or "conservative" issue.

PERIOD.

LIberals never attempt to look at unequal outcomes in a sensible manner. That is the point.

Their rule is the unequal outcome is proof of discrimination and anyone that argues against it, is a "racist".

If you support that, as you seem to be doing....
Well there are reasons that things work out the way they do. So you look behind the outcome to see how it happened. The OP asked a question based on the outcomes and suggested that AA might be the cause. It patently isnt. There is not one shred of evidence to support that.
So it just looks like the usual underclass whine.

LIberals never attempt to look at unequal outcomes in a sensible manner. That is the point.

Their rule is the unequal outcome is proof of discrimination and anyone that argues against it, is a "racist".
You are inventing your own facts. Do you believe that the NFL has an AA policy ?

I am not a "Lib" and I do not live to politicize every life scenario as you do. I have no political loyalty to any party.

You cannot find any post in this forum or on the internet where I have ever stated that ANY race is inferior on ANY level.

There are white people in my family. A sister in law and two brothers in law, and they are cared for just as much as everyone else in my family.

And that being said, I will NOT quietly accept being categorized as "racially inferior" by anyone.

And for your information professional sports is one of the few professions where individual personality, nepotism, cronyism, favoritism and especially DISCRIMINATION are not a factor. Maybe so in the front office, but definitely not on the field.

Rewards are purely performance based.

Why do you think so many pro athletes risk their health with performance enhancing substances? if something can give them an edge physically, many are willing to take the risk.

If you are not a lib, do you not see the point I am making about the standard lib way of looking at "discrimination"?

Nope. Because you are attempting to, and epically failing at looking at professional sports PLAYERS in a sensible manner.

NFL players are judged and placed soley based upon performance, and stats, which validates their ABILITY, and thusly determines their value to the franchise.

PERIOD.

Well there are reasons that things work out the way they do. So you look behind the outcome to see how it happened. The OP asked a question based on the outcomes and suggested that AA might be the cause. It patently isnt. There is not one shred of evidence to support that.

You should stop attempting to lecture people about "liberals", and you should also stop attempting to apply political logic to a topic where politics are not even remotely applicable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

PERIOD.

You are inventing your own facts. Do you believe that the NFL has an AA policy ?

Not in player selection.

PERIOD.

It does not Tommy. I have friends and relatives who played and coached in the NFL. The closest semblance of AA is the "Rooney Rule", which applies only to interviews for coaching positions.

Players are recruited and placed based on performance only.

He is bringing his personal disdain for so called "liberals" into a topic that his political agenda is not even relevant to. It makes no sense.....at all.

Dude. i like responded to you two or three times, and you're playing the "obsession" card?

LOL!!! You lose, lefty racist.

This obsession of yours is not a new thing. You have been up my ass since day one.
Get therapy.
Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you-funny-kid-you-tell-funny-joke-lol-5553350.png
He is silent for he has nothing to answer when the sun goes down.
Only a picture.
Get therapy.
Seriously.

The picture made my point just fine. It is not credible that you did not understand it.

That part where you pretended that you did not understand it?

That was cowardice and lying.

I never said I didn’t understand the picture, liar.

Get therapy.
Seriously.

You said, that I had nothing to say. And now you say you understood the picture.

Do you even have a clue about the meanings of the words you post, or did someone put a keyboard and a case a beer in the monkey cage at the zoo?

PERIOD.

Anytime I try to talk about stated policies regarding unequal outcomes with liberals, they ignore what I say, restate their complaints about the unequal outcomes and call me a racist.

By your standards, you are a racist.

Are you getting any of this? CAN YOU HEAR ME?

upload_2019-2-11_17-31-43.jpeg

PERIOD.

You should stop attempting to lecture people about "liberals", and you should also stop attempting to apply political logic to a topic where politics are not even remotely applicable.

The behavior I describe is visible CONSTANTLY on this site, and regularly in discussion about race in the larger world.

And it is the basis of policy in this country, policy and law.

As such, it is a valid topic of discussion.

PERIOD.

Not in player selection.

The unequal outcome proves discrimination. Why are you defending the racists of the NFL?

PERIOD.

It does not Tommy. I have friends and relatives who played and coached in the NFL. The closest semblance of AA is the "Rooney Rule", which applies only to interviews for coaching positions.

He is bringing his personal disdain for so called "liberals" into a topic that his political agenda is not even relevant to. It makes no sense.....at all.

LIberals constantly refer to unequal outcomes as though that is all you need to "prove" discrimination.

That is a political matter.

Your denial of this fact is irrational.

Where are the victims ?
Name just one ?

The lack of a list of names of white athletes that would be there, if not for the obvious discrimination that caused the unequal outcomes,

is not a good excuse for unequal outcomes.

By your own standards, for defending unequal outcomes you are a vile racist.

LIberals constantly refer to unequal outcomes as though that is all you need to "prove" discrimination.

That is a political matter.

Your denial of this fact is irrational.

Your incessant and irrational attempt to continue to push your disdain for "liberals" into this thread is off topic and actually quite immature.

My position to not engage you in your tantrum is what a normal person would do.

PERIOD.

The behavior I describe is visible CONSTANTLY on this site, and regularly in discussion about race in the larger world.

And it is the basis of policy in this country, policy and law.

As such, it is a valid topic of discussion.

No it is not. Your psychosis regarding "liberals" is beyond abnormal and appears to border on being an obsessive disorder.
You endlessly seek for examples of white people being neverending victims of everything, and everything is caused by someone else, who has no authority or power to victimize anyone.

Wealthy white males own the NFL, NBA and MLB. The players are selected based upon their ability to perform in one of the few environments in America where ability and performance is all that matters. If that offends your tender sensibilities, then you could always start a grassroots movement pushing for "Owners to produce equal outcome, based on relative population size".

And you would promptly be publically labled as a loon.

PERIOD.

Anytime I try to talk about stated policies regarding unequal outcomes with liberals, they ignore what I say, restate their complaints about the unequal outcomes and call me a racist.

By your standards, you are a racist.

Are you getting any of this? CAN YOU HEAR ME?

View attachment 245352

Do you hear yourself? The sane people here do.

Sp basically your not saying anything.

You just don't like to see groups of young black men earning a lot more money, banging hotter women than you (if your old ass can still get it up at seventy two) and having more shine on them than you.
:puhleeze:Too dumb to warrant a response. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can you name a great black boxer in the last 50 years (who was in his prime) who lost to a white fighter ?
Hundreds of them, you moron. And hundreds more in UFC and MMA. You're a laughingstock.

The Only Boxing Champions in History to Retire Undefeated

1024px-Chris_Weidman_knock_out_Anderson_Silva_at_UFC_162..jpg

Chris Weidman knocking out Anderson Silva at UFC 162

And all this is OFF TOPIC.
I did not say MMA or UFC.

You knew exactly what I meant.

I said

Can you name a black boxer (who was in his prime) who has lost to a white fighter in the last 50 years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back