Blacks' Abundance In Pro Sports: Affirmative Action ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame for him isnt it ? he is claiming that there is a form of discrimination but cant name anyone who has suffered from it. He really hates black folks.
Are you dense ? I corrected you on this once (or was it twice) before, and you're still here posting FALSE words.

Once again, (and this is the last time I'm telling you) I am NOT claiming "that there is a form of discrimination"

Are you familiar with the English language ? DO you know what a QUESTION MARK is ? Look at the title of the thread you blockhead.

Secondly, I DON'T HAVE TO "name anyone who has suffered from" discrimination. That's just a little compartment that you have devised here, which isn't necessary All that is necessary for this thread is exactly what was stated in the OP, before you're laughingstock attempts to change it. That is that >>

1. There is a significant numerical racial imbalance in pro sports (ex. the NFL) with many more blacks

2. Blacks have not been shown to be better qualified and in fact could be defined as LESS qualified.

3. This scenario raises a fair QUESTION if there might be Affirmative Action discrimination occurring here.

So If you have any substance to contribute to that, let's hear it. Otherwise please shut up, and stop polluting the thread with fool talk (especially moronic racial hate card talk) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its a shame for him isnt it ? he is claiming that there is a form of discrimination but cant name anyone who has suffered from it. He really hates black folks.
Are you dense ? I corrected you on this once (or was it twice) before, and you're still here posting FALSE words.

Once again, (and this is the last time I'm telling you) I am NOT claiming "that there is a form of discrimination"

Are you familiar with the English language ? DO you know what a QUESTION MARK is ? Look at the title of the thread you blockhead.

Secondly, I DON'T HAVE TO "name anyone who has suffered from" discrimination. That's just a little compartment that you have devised here, which isn't necessary All that is necessary for this thread is exactly what was stated in the OP, before you're laughingstock attempts to change it. That is that >>

1. There is a significant numerical racial imbalance in pro sports (ex. the NFL) with many more blacks

2. Blacks have not been shown to be better qualified and in fact could be defined as LESS qualified.

3. This scenario raises a fair QUESTION if there might be Affirmative Action discrimination occurring here.

So If you have any substance to contribute to that, let's hear it. Otherwise please shut up, and stop polluting the thread with fool talk (especially moronic racial hate card talk) :rolleyes:
And if there is discrimination then there would be victims. Thats how it works. You cant produce any victims so there is no discrimination. It is what it is.

I did not say MMA or UFC. You knew exactly what I meant.

I said Can you name a black boxer (who was in his prime) who has lost to a white fighter in the last 50 years ?
I'M saying it. And stop asking me idiot questions, which I have already lowered myself to your dumb level to answer.

The Only Boxing Champions in History to Retire Undefeated
You have not not named one black boxer who was in prime, who in the last 50 years, lost to a white fighter in the ring

And if there is discrimination then there would be victims. Thats how it works. You cant produce any victims so there is no discrimination. It is what it is.
I've already produced the victims. They're all the white football players who aren't playing on the teams that are overloaded with blacks. That's all that needs to be known, you bullshitter. :biggrin: You actually think you're going somewhere with this stupid line ?

I've already produced the victims. They're all the white football players who aren't playing on the teams that are overloaded with blacks. That's all that needs to be known, you bullshitter. :biggrin: You actually think you're going somewhere with this stupid line ?
Name them ?

If there were any white "victims of discrimination" they likely would have spoken out by now, you thickheaded dunce.

There are none. They do not exist.

In a sport that is owned and managed by a significantly higher ratio of whites than blacks who actually represent the majority of the "workforce", the highest paid players are white.

The owners are nearly 100% white, and the head coaches are soon to be approaching 80% white, after the past seasons changes.

If you examine the history of the sport, the only time that there was genuine discrimination was when the league was segregated, which in historical context was not so long ago.

You're an idiot. And this stupid thread illustrates that fact.

You have not not named one black boxer who was in prime, who in the last 50 years, lost to a white fighter in the ring
Actually, I named quite a few when I named the boxers who lost to Marciano. (including JJ Walcott -WHO WAS THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, you idiot). Are you going to try and say that a boxer who holds the TITLE, is not in his prime ? LOL :rolleyes:

Dude, I cant be debating idiots. Please go away. You're not good enough for this thread. I mean really.

Just for the record, here's Joe Calzaghe beating Jeff Lacy, who was the undefeated IBF champion, before he got beat by the now still undefeated Calzaghe. After the fight, Lacy looked like his face had gotten run over by a tank. Calzaghe looked like he was ready to go out on a date.

upload_2019-2-12_7-32-38.jpeg

Here, have some fun with this :badgrin: >>

Last edited:
Name them ?
Name them ?

They reside in his imagination. Just like 'hindreds of millions of white people in America who have been wronged by Affirmative Action.

If there were any white "victims of discrimination" they likely would have spoken out by now, you thickheaded dunce.

In a sport that is owned and managed by a significantly higher ratio of whites than blacks who actually represent the majority of the "workforce", the highest paid players are white.

The owners are nearly 100% white, and the head coaches are soon to be approaching 80% white, after the past seasons changes.

If you examine the history of the sport, the only time that there was genuine discrimination was when the league was segregated, which in historical context was not so long ago.

What makes you think white discrimination victims HAVEN'T spoken out ? Trouble is nobody pays any attention, especially the liberal media. So how would you know about them ? As usual, you present "would haves" , and zero proof.

Try another thread. How many times do you have to be shown you just don't have anything here ? Zero. :rolleyes:

They reside in his imagination. Just like 'hindreds of millions of white people in America who have been wronged by Affirmative Action.
So you say hundreds of millions of whites HAVE NOT been wronged by Affirmative Action? Man, you're really getting stupid now. There would have to have been no AA in existence, over the past 50 years, for that to be true.

Your posts are getting dumber and dumber.

Actually, I named quite a few when I named the boxers who lost to Marciano. (including JJ Walcott -WHO WAS THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, you idiot). Are you going to try and say that a boxer who holds the TITLE, is not in his prime ? LOL :rolleyes:

Dude, I cant be debating idiots. Please go away. You're not good enough for this thread. I mean really.

Just for the record, here's Joe Calzaghe beating Jeff Lacy, who was the undefeated IBF champion, before he got beat by the now still undefeated Calzaghe. After the fight, Lacy looked like his face had gotten run over by a tank. Calzaghe looked like he was ready to go out on a date.

View attachment 245420

Jersey Joe Walcott was 37 years of age when he fought Marciano. He had been boxing professionally for 22 years. He WAS NOT in his prime, you moron.

What makes you think white discrimination victims HAVEN'T spoken out ? Trouble is nobody pays any attention, especially the liberal media. So how would you know about them ? As usual, you present "would haves" , and zero proof.

Try another thread. How many times do you have to be shown you just don't have anything here ? Zero. :rolleyes:

Victims of discrimination typically speak up in today's environment.

If they are out there, they would have by now.

You have no common sense, and at best are a conspiracy theorist who posts stupid subjects based on speculation.

Good for nothing except ridicule and entertainment.

So you say hundreds of millions of whites HAVE NOT been wronged by Affirmative Action? Man, you're really getting stupid now. There would have to have been no AA in existence, over the past 50 years, for that to be true.

Your posts are getting dumber and dumber.

There is no statistical data out there to support your lunacy.

Get some help.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 245420

Here, have some fun with this :badgrin: >>

He beat up a lot of white guys as well. In fact he beat up everything put in front of him.

Joe is a real gentleman and a Welsh Legend. He would be ashamed to be used in some sort of racist rant by the likes of you.

Has Affirmative Action become a third rail now ? Nobody wants to touch it ? Why not ?

I think you are the third rail no one wants to touch. But for different reasons.

As for your supposition in the OP, don't be daft. The people who make the decisions on hiring players have their livelihoods tied to winning. Do you actually think they would pass on a better player in order to hire one with the right skin color? Really??

First of all, the only third rail no one wants to address is that the black players are only a few generations out from being bred for physical abilities.

Second of all, can you name a white player who was replaced by a clearly inferior black player? Not one involving the draft, because there are plenty of guys drafted who never worked out in the pros. But a white player who was starting and was replaced by a black player that is clearly not as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back