Blacks FOR Trump!!

Wow. You found one of the 6% of blacks who will vote for Donald Trump. So what?

If you think 13 blacks a difference makes, go for it.

OIP.1PE8GhMIAAQviIgjo-E6mgHaFO

I'm pretty sure the same could be said of you.

Can you tell me what this is and what bearing it has on today?

None. It was 14 years ago.. I know Trump is ranting and raving about it. Tomorrow he'll be raging about something else.

None. It was 14 years ago.. I know Trump is ranting and raving about it. Tomorrow he'll be raging about something else.
I doubt Trump knows about it.

Apparently you don't care that this slime is still in the US government, huh?

Remember 2020, when most of the Trump cult losers here were braying about how the "walkaway" movement meant DoomForTheDemocrats?

We saw how that turned out.

Naturally, the Trump cult imbeciles are falling for it again. Hey, if they could learn from experience, they wouldn't be Trump cultists. That bunch burns themselves on a hot stove on each new day.

Don't bother saying "globalists". Just say "Jews". Everyone knows it's what you mean, so just be honest.
Not all globalists are Jews, so that's inaccurate. :rolleyes-41:

Are the Bushes Jews? No. STFU with your malformed head.

I just did a serach on "walkaway", and brought up the many, many threads.

One noticeable thing? How so many of the conservatives posters pushing them aren't here any more.

Russian shills, they love that meme about how blacks will leave the Democrats.

I believe most low IQ, mouth breathing “Americans” that get their “news” and ideas from television (whether it be the mainstream “news,” talk shows, or regular TV shows) have been thoroughly brainwashed. These are folks who didn't do academically well in school and who don't really have the ability to think outside their collective box. If Stephen Colbert says “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” then these lemmings spend the next 6 months repeating out loud “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” without having a clue if what they're saying has a speck of truth to it.

Th emedia in general has so thoroughly discredited themselves, along with 'scientists' on a number of issues, we're in essentially what is a new 'Dark Age', with valid info so scarce and indeterminate we might as well rely on witch doctors and Druids or something.

We already knew that freeloading blacks will vote for Biden. He told them that if they didn't vote for him, that “they ain't black” (he had to speak their language to make them fully understand his command). But that doesn't mean that more are pulling for Trump these days. As long as the Demwits continue offering free stuff, we know they'll get the majority of the black vote. That's a given!

Forum List

Back