Blacks FOR Trump!!

Democrats aren't coughing up all those bennies n Bling they promised; they keep pandering to criminal illegal aliens and their replacement strategy for getting rid of Whitey. Black racists feel cheated n stuff.

I'm betting they'll sit out the election or vote Trump

gqami9kfs6c81.jpg

I'm done with hearing Trump can't win but DeSantis can... if Trump couldn't win they wouldn't be trying to jail him....

Actually, one of the arguments is the democrats know that indicting Trump makes republicans move to support him.....they know that there are some Americans who simply hate Trump, and will never vote for him no matter how the democrats wreck the country.......so they figure he is easier to beat than Desantis, so they are indicting him to make him even more popular with the republican base.......help him win the primary, then beat him in the general....

There is a risk to this strategy...this isn't 2020, and biden can't hide from what he has done......he also can't hide his health......but the democrats think they can beat Trump, and they are really afraid of Desantis...

Actually, one of the arguments is the democrats know that indicting Trump makes republicans move to support him.....they know that there are some Americans who simply hate Trump, and will never vote for him no matter how the democrats wreck the country.......so they figure he is easier to beat than Desantis, so they are indicting him to make him even more popular with the republican base.......help him win the primary, then beat him in the general....

There is a risk to this strategy...this isn't 2020, and biden can't hide from what he has done......he also can't hide his health......but the democrats think they can beat Trump, and they are really afraid of Desantis...
They are not just trying to indict him they want him to go to prison....
I thought what you said too until this latest charge... it has serious prison time attached to it.... if convicted....

They are not just trying to indict him they want him to go to prison....
I thought what you said too until this latest charge... it has serious prison time attached to it.... if convicted....

That is what they want to do after the election...but before the election they want him to be the republican candidate....because they think they can beat him easily....they have his number now, they know they can wave a red flag and he just charges, without thought for the consequences.......

After the election they will put him in prison......they will also use impeachment and conviction to go after Kavanaugh, Thomas and the other conservative Justices........if they get control of the House and Senate in the numbers they need to remove Justices...

Trump is just the beginning.......he is not the end........they now realize they can do this and no one will stop them........

That is what they want to do after the election...but before the election they want him to be the republican candidate....because they think they can beat him easily....they have his number now, they know they can wave a red flag and he just charges, without thought for the consequences.......

After the election they will put him in prison......they will also use impeachment and conviction to go after Kavanaugh, Thomas and the other conservative Justices........if they get control of the House and Senate in the numbers they need to remove Justices...

Trump is just the beginning.......he is not the end........they now realize they can do this and no one will stop them........
I see what you are saying... but I'm of the belief that Joe didn't get anywhere near 82 million votes... and the dems know this... they see the future and I think they see Trump winning in a huge way... but I think you could be 100% right too...
The primaries will be very telling if Trump uses the same tactic as he did in 2016 DeSantis will beat him... so I'm not too worried...
I will vote for the GOP candidate.... no matter what... that's all we can do....

I see what you are saying... but I'm of the belief that Joe didn't get anywhere near 82 million votes... and the dems know this... they see the future and I think they see Trump winning in a huge way... but I think you could be 100% right too...
The primaries will be very telling if Trump uses the same tactic as he did in 2016 DeSantis will beat him... so I'm not too worried...
I will vote for the GOP candidate.... no matter what... that's all we can do....

Yeah...if the republicans nominate a rock, I am voting for that Rock early and eagerly.......the democrats are evil....they are incompetent too, but they are to their core, evil.......

This guy says he knows Fani Willis and she is prosecuting Trump because she is a puppet of rich White Liberals who make up charges against their enemies, including Black folks...

I prefer DeSantis, but I honestly do believe Trump will win a third term (considering he won the last election). He'll get my vote in the general. That is, unless Biden has him assassinated first.
I wonder if that's the reason for the local yokel case. Fulton county will be stretched to the limits trying to provide security, which will create an opportunity. We all know Democrats never let a crisis go to waste. Then they can blame the cops they hate anyway.

Now you know why Biden felt compelled to open the southern border and bring in new democrat voters....
Yes but....many Hispanics are turning away from Biden. Main reason: The immigrants who came here legally and followed all the rules detest Biden now for letting all the illegals in here....We just have to get their illegal friends to turn on Biden :) .

I believe most low IQ, mouth breathing “Americans” that get their “news” and ideas from television (whether it be the mainstream “news,” talk shows, or regular TV shows) have been thoroughly brainwashed. These are folks who didn't do academically well in school and who don't really have the ability to think outside their collective box. If Stephen Colbert says “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” then these lemmings spend the next 6 months repeating out loud “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” without having a clue if what they're saying has a speck of truth to it.
More than a speck of truth. Trump is going to court. And as that time approaches, your kind will make crazier and crazier posts in an attempt to deflect. One can only guess what you'll do if Trump is convicted on any or all of the 91 charges.

More than a speck of truth. Trump is going to court. And as that time approaches, your kind will make crazier and crazier posts in an attempt to deflect. One can only guess what you'll do if Trump is convicted on any or all of the 91 charges.
King George used to prosecute and persecute innocent men. Injustice is a fact of life and has been for centuries. Nothing that happens under Pedo Joe's regime surprises me at this point.

Forum List

Back