Blacks FOR Trump!!

King George used to prosecute and persecute innocent men. Injustice is a fact of life and has been for centuries. Nothing that happens under Pedo Joe's regime surprises me at this point.
So only if trump is found innocent of all charges will you believe America's justice system is fair. In your mind, trump did nor can do anything wrong or illegal. Does that about sum it up?

Seems that a lot of young, black men are starting to wake up to the fact that the witch hunt for Trump is bogus and that it's lopsided “justice.” Other non-white minorities are also breaking away from Biden and turning towards Trump.

Trump's Bump Includes 'Non-Black' Minorities Breaking From Biden​

A lot of people just want to be angry at something. Trump is pushing his fantasy and people like the entertainment value and the chance to be angry.

So only if trump is found innocent of all charges will you believe America's justice system is fair. In your mind, trump did nor can do anything wrong or illegal. Does that about sum it up?
I believe America is in big trouble, in general. I don't believe Biden's weaponized "justice" department will do what's right. The only way Trump will get off is if the gutless GOP steps in and does its job. But we all know the RINOs are in bed with the Demwits, so I don't see justice prevailing.

More than a speck of truth. Trump is going to court. And as that time approaches, your kind will make crazier and crazier posts in an attempt to deflect. One can only guess what you'll do if Trump is convicted on any or all of the 91 charges.
Fanny Whore needs to rot in H*LL. Lets hope the drip drip drip of an STD causes fumes to come out of her nasty hateful body.

I believe America is in big trouble, in general. I don't believe Biden's weaponized "justice" department will do what's right. The only way Trump will get off is if the gutless GOP steps in and does its job. But we all know the RINOs are in bed with the Demwits, so I don't see justice prevailing.
You didnt answer my question.

Forum List

Back