Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record

I wonder how many of today's students realize that Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican candidate elected to office?

I'm not saying Republicans haven't messed with the polls ... but the Democrats have messed with them more. Anyone remember all the ACORN tactics, multiple fraudulent registrations, etc. in Obama's first campaign? And the same is true of the Hispanic vote. Demographics have nothing to do with anything - illegal voting has everything to do with everything. And people don't want voter IDs? Are you kidding me? Hell, at the rate things are going, I think everyone should be fingerprinted before they can vote - and cost be damned. We need some serious honesty in voting practices.

Yes, and voter ID would be a good start. I will never understand why anyone objects to proving who they are before voting.

Some people favor cheating. :eek:

its a rule of liberalism---the end justifies the means. cheating is OK if it helps you win.

no honor, no morals, no ethics = liberals and democrats

Washington (CNN) – A new Census Bureau report provides more evidence that the changing demographics of the United States are having a deep impact at the voting booth.

The report on the 2012 election found that for the first time on record, black voters turned out to the presidential polls at a higher rate than whites. More than 66% of eligible blacks voted in the presidential contest that pit President Barack Obama against Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Only 64.1% of whites turned out to vote.

In addition to blacks turning out at a higher rate, the number of Asian and Hispanic voters grew from 2008 to 2012. Hispanics added 1.4 million people and Asians added over 500,000. Between 1996 and 2012, blacks, Asians and Hispanics all saw their percentage of the voting population increase.

As senator Ms Lindsay Gram said: Not enough bitter white christians to win anymore :eusa_whistle:

And every month that goes by there are less and less chance that the White Christian party will win any National elections, as the demographics shift is growing .

Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
:dance::dance::mm::mm::up:

Blacks had 140% turnout in the last election.

A hundred dollars says the majority of people in this thread going about the eeeevil Republicans and how they hate Blacks are White and couldn't locate a Black community within a 50 mile radius of them.

I wonder how many of today's students realize that Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican candidate elected to office?

I'm not saying Republicans haven't messed with the polls ... but the Democrats have messed with them more. Anyone remember all the ACORN tactics, multiple fraudulent registrations, etc. in Obama's first campaign? And the same is true of the Hispanic vote. Demographics have nothing to do with anything - illegal voting has everything to do with everything. And people don't want voter IDs? Are you kidding me? Hell, at the rate things are going, I think everyone should be fingerprinted before they can vote - and cost be damned. We need some serious honesty in voting practices.

Yes, and voter ID would be a good start. I will never understand why anyone objects to proving who they are before voting.

Uh, right. Except there was no evidence of cheating in the 2012 election.
snopes.com: 2012 Voter Fraud

So right now, you're looking quite foolish. Oh, my bad. You always look foolish.

I'm on ignore, but he just neg repped me - with a whole zero points..

Man, that one is STUUUUUPIDD.

He and Polecat make a perfect pair.

Dude is as dumb as a box of rocks. He did the same thing to me earlier

poet is a disgrace to his race, If I was black I would kick his sorry ass.

Boom. You're black. Get to getting. Coward. Why wait? What does color have to do with it? It has to do with cojones. Apparently you have none.

So right now, you're looking quite foolish. Oh, my bad. You always look foolish.

LOL snopes ? ya gotta be kidding PO

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth | Alamo City Pundit

Dude is as dumb as a box of rocks. He did the same thing to me earlier

poet is a disgrace to his race, If I was black I would kick his sorry ass.

Boom. You're black. Get to getting. Coward. Why wait? What does color have to do with it? It has to do with cojones. Apparently you have none.

I am a cajun with white, french, and spanish heritage. I would gladly kick your sorry ass and then use you for gator bait. bring it on, big mouth. you libtards talk big on the internet where you are anonymous, but come on down to the bayou and we will find out who the man really is.

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth | Alamo City Pundit
Exposed by a right wing hack???? LOLOLOL

About:
Websitehttp://www.twitter.com/alamocitypunditDetails* Gender: Male * Industry: Science * Occupation: Mad Social Scientist; Zen Christian * Location: San Antonio : Texas : United States About Me Durn near six feet tall. Wears reading glasses. Speaks English, French, and Sign Language - understands some German and Spanish. Strong as a bear, and about as big and hirsute as one, too. Weird sense of humor. Bachelor's in Psychology and works as an LVN Nurse -- working on his RN degree. Wife's relatives live in London, Brussells, Paris, and Mauritius, so we tend to Globe-trot. Been married nineteen years; have a 16-year-old son who knows everthing in the world -- just ask him. All entries copyright year of publication by the author; unauthorized use is copyright infringement, dammit. Don't make me come over there! If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep? Anytime I wanted to. I'm a nurse; we sleep 24/7 depending on the shift we're working. I may very well be asleep right now. Doofus! Interests * Zen Christianity * Politics * Psychology * Sociological intricacies of modern society * finding a way to sample every single type of chocolate known to man. Favorite Movies * Who goes to movies anymore? Mel Gibson's THE PASSION -- THE GOSPEL OF JOHN; The STAR WARS series; and Disney's THE THREE MUSKETEERS is an underrated classic. Favorite Music * K-Love (Listen to Contemporary Christian Music online or find a radio station near you - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE). Otherwise * see below. Favorite Books * I've got an Amazon Widget on my blog. Feel free to send me anything on it (except the first two books -- I've already got them * and love them!) "This precious gift of life . . . demands on an intellectual and spiritual level that I fight hard for the things I believe in . . . This is merely my written manifesto of how I live my daily life. I put my heart and soul into being the best that I can be, I am irrefutably and conclusively in the asset column at the end of every day of my life. I'm not for myself, I'm for my family, and my neighborhood and this country . . . Those that would argue with that are either stoned or so recently stoned their logic is all but gone." --Ted Nugent, October 2008, The Village Voice

And who quotes Ted Nugent, to boot. :cuckoo::cuckoo::stupid:

About:
Websitehttp://www.twitter.com/alamocitypunditDetails* Gender: Male * Industry: Science * Occupation: Mad Social Scientist; Zen Christian * Location: San Antonio : Texas : United States About Me Durn near six feet tall. Wears reading glasses. Speaks English, French, and Sign Language - understands some German and Spanish. Strong as a bear, and about as big and hirsute as one, too. Weird sense of humor. Bachelor's in Psychology and works as an LVN Nurse -- working on his RN degree. Wife's relatives live in London, Brussells, Paris, and Mauritius, so we tend to Globe-trot. Been married nineteen years; have a 16-year-old son who knows everthing in the world -- just ask him. All entries copyright year of publication by the author; unauthorized use is copyright infringement, dammit. Don't make me come over there! If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep? Anytime I wanted to. I'm a nurse; we sleep 24/7 depending on the shift we're working. I may very well be asleep right now. Doofus! Interests * Zen Christianity * Politics * Psychology * Sociological intricacies of modern society * finding a way to sample every single type of chocolate known to man. Favorite Movies * Who goes to movies anymore? Mel Gibson's THE PASSION -- THE GOSPEL OF JOHN; The STAR WARS series; and Disney's THE THREE MUSKETEERS is an underrated classic. Favorite Music * K-Love (Listen to Contemporary Christian Music online or find a radio station near you - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE). Otherwise * see below. Favorite Books * I've got an Amazon Widget on my blog. Feel free to send me anything on it (except the first two books -- I've already got them * and love them!) "This precious gift of life . . . demands on an intellectual and spiritual level that I fight hard for the things I believe in . . . This is merely my written manifesto of how I live my daily life. I put my heart and soul into being the best that I can be, I am irrefutably and conclusively in the asset column at the end of every day of my life. I'm not for myself, I'm for my family, and my neighborhood and this country . . . Those that would argue with that are either stoned or so recently stoned their logic is all but gone." --Ted Nugent, October 2008, The Village Voice

there are many that have exposed snopes left wing bias---that is just one of them. If you are really interested google it. you might learn something

You're not happy unless you hate.

I'm not happy unless I can expose stupidity.

What kind? Expose the stupidity of your people first. The stupidity of your sons blowing each other away and maybe you can question mine.

Your people? My people may be problematic, but you are the ultimate arbiter of situ.
When you get your people to stop blowing away innocent theater-goers and school children, then perhaps, I'll talk to "my people" about putting away their guns.
Actually I'm a proponent for banning all firearms. All. Repeal the 2nd amendment.
I said it.

About:

there are many that have exposed snopes left wing bias---that is just one of them. If you are really interested google it. you might learn something

No, bitch...provide the documentation, so that I can dismiss it, as I did this one.

I'm not happy unless I can expose stupidity.

What kind? Expose the stupidity of your people first. The stupidity of your sons blowing each other away and maybe you can question mine.

Your people? My people may be problematic, but you are the ultimate arbiter of situ.
When you get your people to stop blowing away innocent theater-goers and school children, then perhaps, I'll talk to "my people" about putting away their guns.
Actually I'm a proponent for banning all firearms. All. Repeal the 2nd amendment.
I said it.

So you would like a country where only criminals and the government had guns? really? would you sleep well knowing that?

That was Hitler's germany and its Cuba and North Korea today. wonderful places to live, right?

you never cease to amaze with your ignorance.

Forum List

Back