blacks protesting death of man by cops in austin

Progs make the rules. Tell them to make the changes needed. The smart ones know that tough love is needed.
Now is Progs make the rules, that is the right wing problem you have no policies, no ideas other than keeping things in favor of whites.

Why doesn't America as a whole do that?
Why hasn't America changed the situation in the Hood that would give these kids an alternative to joining the gangs?
Tell me how folks who have no resources or vision are suppose to change the situation they are in.
This was going on long before BLM was created and why was BLM created?
You mean like all the welfare, out reach programs, after school programs? Surely you realize that if just one member of BLM spent one day a month helping to make a child feel needed and befriended it might make a difference in at least a few lives?
Are you saying that those living in the Hood are not smart enough to look around and want something better?
That is what I have asked, why was it created if it is not to stop black on Black Death which is the largest killer?

You mean like all the welfare, out reach programs, after school programs? Surely you realize that if just one member of BLM spent one day a month helping to make a child feel needed and befriended it might make a difference in at least a few lives?
You mean all of the programs that Republicans cut. What if just one racist spent one day a month befriending and helping a child what would that do?
Are you saying that those living in the Hood are not smart enough to look around and want something better?
Of course they are, but it tends to be a problem when there is nothing to look around to.
That is what I have asked, why was it created if it is not to stop black on Black Death which is the largest killer?
That is not why it was created, educate yourself.

You mean all of the programs that Republicans cut. What if just one racist spent one day a month befriending and helping a child what would that do?

Of course they are, but it tends to be a problem when there is nothing to look around to.

That is not why it was created, educate yourself.
Lol. Funny. I know what it was created for. To enrich those at the top and to create chances for looting.
So you are saying that all those who have made good in academics, sports, government and every other field in life had nothing to look around to and go I want out of here? Is that really your claim?
Acorrding to you racists, which is every white person, can do nothing but keep people of color down so how is that going to help? What is wrong with a man of color helping those? With him stepping up and being a father figure to a young boy that has no father?
But it sure nice to put responsibility on others right?

look how these crazy people are acting . now read what really happened.

justifiable. crazy black man with knife trying to hurt people have no choice. they tried tazers and gad he had no reaction to them. the dude left them no choice. Watch blm going to b urn down the city. we know what is next.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even clicked the link.

Lol. Funny. I know what it was created for. To enrich those at the top and to create chances for looting.
That's the foolish garbage you keep telling yourself.
So you are saying that all those who have made good in academics, sports, government and every other field in life had nothing to look around to and go I want out of here? Is that really your claim?
Freedom is the road seldom travelled by the multitude. I am not saying that at all, do you think folks want to live in abject poverty, do you think folks like living scarping just to get by.
Acorrding to you racists, which is every white person, can do nothing but keep people of color down so how is that going to help?
Please post where I claimed EVERY white person was a racist. I know that is not true because there are plenty of white folks on this forum who are not and there are plenty who are. You know that as well.
What is wrong with a man of color helping those? With him stepping up and being a father figure to a young boy that has no father?
But it sure nice to put responsibility on others right?
I never claimed black men aren't doing that or shouldn't do that. What is wrong with a white man like you doing that?

That's the foolish garbage you keep telling yourself.

Freedom is the road seldom travelled by the multitude. I am not saying that at all, do you think folks want to live in abject poverty, do you think folks like living scarping just to get by.

Please post where I claimed EVERY white person was a racist. I know that is not true because there are plenty of white folks on this forum who are not and there are plenty who are. You know that as well.

I never claimed black men aren't doing that or shouldn't do that. What is wrong with a white man like you doing that?
Lol. You really are funny. There are plenty of white people doing that. So keep telling yourself they are not. Why isn’t BLM doing that is my question that you are always dodging.
Did you miss where one of the founders has a number of mansions? Did you miss the “mostly peaceful“ (riots) protests where stores were looted and businesses burned? Where the so called protesters did not let a fire truck through and a child died?
You were the one claiming they had nothing to look up to. I claimed that there are plenty that have looked around and said I want out.

Why doesn't America as a whole do that?
Why hasn't America changed the situation in the Hood that would give these kids an alternative to joining the gangs?
Tell me how folks who have no resources or vision are suppose to change the situation they are in.
Plenty of black parents in the Hood raised good kids.

Who claims they didn't?
You certainly implied it.

"Why hasn't America changed the situation in the Hood that would give these kids an alternative to joining the gangs?
Tell me how folks who have no resources or vision are suppose to change the situation they are in."

Where is the body cam footage? That alone is suspicious and deserves an investigation. Why doesn't America as a whole do that?

What a strange and completely impossible suggestion. Did the italians have resources when they came to america? Did the chinese, mexicans or irish have anything? This isn't about being poor, it's entirely about culture.

Where is the body cam footage? That alone is suspicious and deserves an investigation. Why doesn't America as a whole do that?

What a strange and completely impossible suggestion. Did the italians have resources when they came to america? Did the chinese, mexicans or irish have anything? This isn't about being poor, it's entirely about culture.

Anyone reading this please ignore the, "Why doesn't America as a whole do that" in my post above. Part of a sentence from the person i was responding to got added to the end of my post when i was fixing something. smh

You certainly implied it.

"Why hasn't America changed the situation in the Hood that would give these kids an alternative to joining the gangs?
Tell me how folks who have no resources or vision are suppose to change the situation they are in."
Explain it daveman.

Did the Irish come to America under the conditions that black folks came? Did America mainstream the Irish into American society? Please point out the Constitutional Amendments that took the Irish out of slavery. Point out the bills or acts that gave the Irish the right to vote or gave the Irish just the basic freedoms of a human being.

Forum List

Back