Blatant British Racism against America.

just make sure you get there when it starts this time you codpiece.

Rock on, dude.
Yanks have a habit of being late for wars they don't start.
However, they always win them in Hollywood movies.

United States has won all the wars it has entered. Entire western front during World War II was pretty much carried on the US shoulders.
I'm afraid that was because thankfully Hitler opened the Eastern front.

Beware this video does include foul language and the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

I'm just reminded by the time, while in an Amsterdam beer garden, 2 brits that looked very much like this guy were dressed in a diaper and a swiss miss outfit.

They came upon a couple of really attractive girls, one of which had on a CBGBs tshirt.

One asked if she was from New York. She said no where upon they said, "Good, Americans are such assholes".

:lol:

Rock on, dude.

United States has won all the wars it has entered. Entire western front during World War II was pretty much carried on the US shoulders.

Still upset about the ass kicking you guys got in the American Revolution?

Sheesh..let it go "mate". :D

Rock on, dude.

To win implies gain.
Please tell us what you won in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Shit all; you either managed a draw or were severely bum shagged in the lot.
The only winners were the American arms industry, the American people got nothing.

It is Conservative revisionist history that we won the Vietnam War. Many of us were alive back then, who do they think they are fooling?

Rock on, dude.

To win implies gain.
The only winners were the American arms industry, the American people got nothing.

But at least we'll always have our British poodle dutifully trailing along behind us.

Still upset about the ass kicking you guys got in the American Revolution?

Sheesh..let it go "mate". :D

Actually, I think you beat the Germans there.
More German mercs that British troops.

To win implies gain.

But at least we'll always have our British poodle dutifully trailing along behind us.

Not now corrupt Blair isn't taking your cash to take Britain into your stupid, illegal wars.
I see the UK moving towards China as a trading partner.

I'm sure most Americans are unaware of this, but a battle is already ongoing. China, Russia and America are giving away as much as they can to a wide variety of nations, all in the name of gaining political shifts towards their countries, thus friends in any given region.
Look at what America and China have done in Venezuela - see the difference?
America does it with weapons, as does Russia, but China trades.

To win implies gain.

Not now corrupt Blair isn't taking your cash to take Britain into your stupid, illegal wars.

I'm sure most Americans are unaware of this, but a battle is already ongoing. China, Russia and America are giving away as much as they can to a wide variety of nations, all in the name of gaining political shifts towards their countries, thus friends in any given region.

Everyone's been moving towards China as a trading partner, including America, and have been for nearly 20 years. So thanks for that brilliant insight.

Everyone's been moving towards China as a trading partner, including America, and have been for nearly 20 years. So thanks for that brilliant insight.
you have to because they own you, what the debt up to now?

you have to because they own you, what the debt up to now?

s0n, you've got it backwards. It's the other way around.

Rock on, dude.

To win implies gain.

You are judging US with your low standard. That is the problem. You belong to a group which does not understand that someone can be strong and yet may not want to take over other people's house.

It was never the intention of the US to take over the resources of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan. Korean war was fought to contain Chinese assisted expansionism. Vietnam war was a misunderstanding where US got sucked into it while trying to rescue its ally France. It was mistake and it was rectified. Everybody was accusing US that it would rob Iraqi oil but at the end US did not take even a drop of Iraqi oil. They have always been the property of Iraqi people. Whether you agree or disagree with George Bush, US did not take any of the Iraqi resources. Afghanistan war was fought in the self defense and to free the people of Afghanistan from Al Queda. That objective has been accomplished.

You are a petty person for seeing defeat where you should be seeing generosity.

To win implies gain.

You are judging US with your low standard. That is the problem. You belong to a group which does not understand that someone can be strong and yet may not want to take over other people's house.

If take over was ever the reason for war; I don't believe it was.

America has a terrible military and foreign policy history; a level of stupidity that has no reason, save one.
America has used many excuses but none have ever made sense, unless you look at arms industry profits.
That's the only common factor that can be used to explain what would otherwise be idiocy.
America starts or gets involved in wars that would have zero effect on America and, most importantly, you could never win.
The same goes for foreign policy - US support for Israel has absolutely no upside for America and a whole mass of downside.
It just doesn't make sense unless you look at what the arms industry gets out of it, and how much they bribe, sorry, donate campaign funds to politicians.

No America isn't a colonialist power as we understand it; more a bunch of corrupt, power mad dogs, only interested in profit.

Beware this video does include foul language and the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

Racism? Americans are not a race.

Truth? Earthquakes happen in England, ( he claimed they did not) as well as horrible flooding and Tsunamis. Why did they build there?

Out of 196 countries in the world the Brits have invaded ALL but 22 countries on the map. Everything in Red has been attacked by the Brits. Pillaging, killing and stealing cultures to replace it with their own. So he can take his "life liberty and justice" and shove it up his "joking ass" :lmao:

ej8x20.jpg

British have invaded nine out of ten countries - so look out Luxembourg - Telegraph

With that said, he made me laugh.

The British consistently use such satire and irony against themselves and their own culture. Satire is a mainstay of British humor. If you don't get it, too bad.

The British consistently use such satire and irony against themselves and their own culture. Satire is a mainstay of British humor. If you don't get it, too bad.
I'm inclined to agree with the dingbat.^

Brits mock themselves far more than anyone else. It has to be taken with a grain of salt. The OP's trolling.

Forum List

Back