🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
Last edited:
Why should she be any different? Countless people are wishing to use this tragedy in Orlando to push their horseshit.

I'm from Oklahoma and I used to have nothing but respect for the University of Missouri. LOVED to see them in the bowl games, etc. Followed some of their players.

Now, all I can say is, "What the hell happened over there?" I think they should fire everyone, send all them whiney, safe space crying little wussies back home and start over. My God UM, you have gone into the freakin' toilet and quite frankly I wouldn't care if you shut down forever.

That's what happens when you let the patients take over the insane asylum.

She's not BLM. She's a Latina and gay. But yeah, stupid to bring that up.

Stupid, but sheesh I'm at the point where it's not even worth getting mad about stupid people any more because you'll ALWAYS be mad. We truly have became the stupidest country in the world.

I think BLM could have given it a rest for one day and let this vigil be about the Americans whose lives were lost in Orlando.

"I was really nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd". Really? How do you manage your nerves every day? Sheesh. Get over yourself.

Black Lives Matter Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil, Complains About White Attendees - Breitbart

Y'know what, between this story, and reports of overflowing lines for donating blood,
This just gave me a good idea to pitch to BLM.

The Bone Marrow registry can't get enough minorities to donate to meet the demand for matches.
The chances of Caucasians finding a bone marrow match are 90% (9 in 10) because the HLA is more compatible.
But with minorities, that the foundations have targeted in 4 major groups: African, Latino, Asian and Native American
any member of these groups only has 1 in 10 chances of finding a match to save their lives (there are 10 factors that can match, and at least 8 must match to try a transplant) For some reason, the minority groups aren't as compatible, and they have to be matched by nationality to increase their chances of finding compatible donor tissue that won't be rejected.
and the longer someone waits for a donor, the drugs they have to take to sustain increases their chance of rejection even if they do find a match later.

So why not have the BLM activists lobby for donor by race.
Where it's okay to focus by race, where it's a matter of life or death.
That would bring new meaning to Black Lives Matter.

I think BLM could have given it a rest for one day and let this vigil be about the Americans whose lives were lost in Orlando.

"I was really nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd". Really? How do you manage your nerves every day? Sheesh. Get over yourself.

Black Lives Matter Activist Hijacks Orlando Shooting Vigil, Complains About White Attendees - Breitbart

Y'know what, between this story, and reports of overflowing lines for donating blood,
This just gave me a good idea to pitch to BLM.

The Bone Marrow registry can't get enough minorities to donate to meet the demand for matches.
The chances of Caucasians finding a bone marrow match are 90% (9 in 10) because the HLA is more compatible.
But with minorities, that the foundations have targeted in 4 major groups: African, Latino, Asian and Native American
any member of these groups only has 1 in 10 chances of finding a match to save their lives (there are 10 factors that can match, and at least 8 must match to try a transplant) For some reason, the minority groups aren't as compatible, and they have to be matched by nationality to increase their chances of finding compatible donor tissue that won't be rejected.
and the longer someone waits for a donor, the drugs they have to take to sustain increases their chance of rejection even if they do find a match later.

So why not have the BLM activists lobby for donor by race.
Where it's okay to focus by race, where it's a matter of life or death.
That would bring new meaning to Black Lives Matter.

Yeah....not gonna happen.

She clearly said she was with BLM.
Not really.

I find it interesting that the video is doctored and parts were left out.

"After a moment of silence, Tiffany Melecio talked about the effect the shooting had on her, as both a member of LGBTQ community and the Latino community.

"The night of the shooting was Latino night," Melecio said, which had a deep effect on her since many of the victims are Latino"

Columbia remembers victims of Orlando shooting at candlelight vigil

What she did is stupid but doctoring the tape is even stupider.

Not really.

"After a moment of silence, Tiffany Melecio talked about the effect the shooting had on her, as both a member of LGBTQ community and the Latino community.

"The night of the shooting was Latino night," Melecio said, which had a deep effect on her since many of the victims are Latino"

Show us the entire video and point out each part that was doctored.

Not really.

The vast majority of the victims were Spanish fruitflies. We know this.

Not really.

You'd have to get it from Breitbart. But I'm sure they won't release it.

Not really.

Wait, how do you know the video was doctored? Was it released by the State Department or Katie Couric, because yes those would be indicators that it had been doctored.

Not really.

You just pulled it out of your liberal lying ass again.

Not really.

Wait, how do you know the video was doctored? Was it released by the State Department or Katie Couric, because yes those would be indicators that it had been doctored.
If you watch it, you can see it has been cut. The big clues are the noticeable jumps in the video.

Not really.

You just pulled it out of your liberal lying ass again.
hahaha! You didn't even watch it, did you?

Forum List

Back