BLM bails out man who attempted to assassinate a political candidate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The 21-year-old activist charged with trying to murder a Kentucky mayoral candidate has been released from jail after his $100,000 bond was posted by a bail fund supported by the local Black Lives Matter chapter.

This is true insurrection, true anti-democracy and not the made up fairy tale land democrats live in, yet the democrats bail him out to kill again.
The Left wants to destroy democracy all in the name of race baiting.

Why was bail set? If the guy had rich parents and they bailed him out would that still be so outrageous?
Why is the judge allowing bail to be set since he tried to murder a political figure?

I guess it is the same reason that the man who tried to assassinated the President of the United States was let out of jail.

Any other country and he would be dead.

WHITE PRIVILEGE!

Bail.png

I knew the outrage was race. Just thought I would give you the benefit of a doubt. I really have not thought this through so this is a good time for me to learn something. Why do we have a bail system? What is the objective of setting bail for a person who has committed a violent crime? Is it to ensure the person will show up for trial, public safety? If a guy that has a job and rich parents that will bail him out more worthy of being out of jail?

The current administration really doesn't care for this new guy running, so they have sympathy for Mr. Brown's cause here, even if the current mayor didn't give the authorization to have Greenberg clipped.

OTOH, Mr. Rittenhouse shot a trio of liberal political activists who were socially friendly to the leadership.

Big Differences here.

I knew the outrage was race. Just thought I would give you the benefit of a doubt. I really have not thought this through so this is a good time for me to learn something. Why do we have a bail system? What is the objective of setting bail for a person who has committed a violent crime? Is it to ensure the person will show up for trial, public safety? If a guy that has a job and rich parents that will bail him out more worthy of being out of jail?
Well BLM claims he has "mental issues".

The hell you say!!

So that is why he should be allowed back on the streets I reckon.

The current administration really doesn't care for this new guy running, so they have sympathy for Mr. Brown's cause here, even if the current mayor didn't give the authorization to have Greenberg clipped.

OTOH, Mr. Rittenhouse shot a trio of liberal political activists who were socially friendly to the leadership.

Big Differences here.
Don't expect to see this anywhere in the news

And yes, he was an activist for gun control.

LOL.

Those that want our guns want to do this to all of us.

Probably. Federal supremacists are vile and repugnant.
No wonder you guys are such cowardly racist. I really, truly just realized this. I always thought racist were afraid of dark people sharing the benefits of our society. I didnt realize they were trying to kill us. You guys are precious.

This is interesting. Do you believe all Democrats what you dead?
No but most Democrats are cool with BLM who just bailed out an attempted murderer who tried to assassinate a political candidate.
Which, means they support what he was trying to do. Assassinate a candidate due to his race.
You can't support an organization, but then look the other way with what they do.

This is interesting. Do you believe all Democrats what you dead?
You tell me.

They support crime at home as we see from this story.

Trump signs a peace deal in the Middle East that John Kerry said was impossible and seem to foster violence and chaos abroad when they are in power.

They support abortion in every circumstance and want us all to pay for it. In fact, in New York City alone there have been more black abortions than births.

They support encouraging immigrants to make the dangerous journey to the US, while releasing violent felons into sanctuary cities with impunity.

They now teach children about being a different gender as gender confusion has shot up some 4000% since being taught in schools and with suicide rates among children increasing.

They promote reckless spending that has helped cause mass inflation which is hardest on the poor as they then turn a blind eye to the black on black violence in major cities, all run by democrats.

The democrat party is a human wrecking ball of humanity. Do they mean to be or is it intentional?

That is the only question.

No wonder you guys are such cowardly racist. I really, truly just realized this. I always thought racist were afraid of dark people sharing the benefits of our society. I didnt realize they were trying to kill us. You guys are precious.
WTF are you talking about? Psychosis from covid? :dunno:

Forum List

Back