BLM response to Dallas shootings

They are calling for an end to violence and I support them 100% on that. What part of that do you have a problem with ?
Yeah out of one side of their face. The other is ignoring all their supporters that are online cheering the shooters on.

And today we keep hearing about more attacks on cops.

http://m.koat.com/national/san-antonio-investigating-shots-fired-at-police-headquarters/40440358?utm_campaign=KOAT&utm_content=5781f5f604d30173fa8f0c67&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

I could have sworn that when there were people going online, calling for an all out shooting war with the federal government "in support of" the Bundy Farm bunch, you all insisted that the Bundy Farm bunch couldn't, and shouldn't, be held responsible for what a few nutcake extremists were saying in their name. Suddenly changing our tune, are we?
some ranchers out west want to defend their land from the crooks in washington dc so they can be at peace with it in their own home state capital, or, some thug snipers who set ambush to murder police officers. there's really no equivalence in that. of course, if you want a race war in the cities, if you want to divide and conquer the people from a distance, you'll still lie and say there is an equivalence. but don't be surprised when that lie gets turned against you as people realize that states rights tend to become counties rights where all the locals have control over their own lives, liberty, and property.
Except the "thug snipers" were no more part of the BLM, then than the nutcake anarchists were part of the Bundy Crowd.
How do you know. You know them all personally?
Do you? No? Then how can you say with all your certainty that they were. I can say they weren't, because the ones in custody were quite gleefully spewing their disdain for the BLM movement.

Yeah out of one side of their face. The other is ignoring all their supporters that are online cheering the shooters on.

http://m.koat.com/national/san-antonio-investigating-shots-fired-at-police-headquarters/40440358?utm_campaign=KOAT&utm_content=5781f5f604d30173fa8f0c67&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

I could have sworn that when there were people going online, calling for an all out shooting war with the federal government "in support of" the Bundy Farm bunch, you all insisted that the Bundy Farm bunch couldn't, and shouldn't, be held responsible for what a few nutcake extremists were saying in their name. Suddenly changing our tune, are we?
some ranchers out west want to defend their land from the crooks in washington dc so they can be at peace with it in their own home state capital, or, some thug snipers who set ambush to murder police officers. there's really no equivalence in that. of course, if you want a race war in the cities, if you want to divide and conquer the people from a distance, you'll still lie and say there is an equivalence. but don't be surprised when that lie gets turned against you as people realize that states rights tend to become counties rights where all the locals have control over their own lives, liberty, and property.
Except the "thug snipers" were no more part of the BLM, then than the nutcake anarchists were part of the Bundy Crowd.
Do you? No? Then how can you say with all your certainty that they were. I can say they weren't, because the ones in custody were quite gleefully spewing their disdain for the BLM movement.
In jail for rioting were you?

They are calling for an end to violence and I support them 100% on that. What part of that do you have a problem with ?

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

Hmmm

Broad brushing?

Then why were these assholes in Dallas. Spewing anti cop rhetoric?

By all accounts the Dallas cops and the black community have had a good relationship.

Libs are morons.
People have a right to protest when they are being treated badly.
They don't have a right to incite violence,block traffic, burn things down, loot and shoot cops dead in the streets.

Their fake message has been lost .
Just curious...do you even think Black Lives Matter?

Now wait a minute...

Nope. I just pay attention to the news. You should try it sometime. It might help keep you from posting such retarded posts...

Nope. I just pay attention to the news. You should try it sometime. It might help keep you from posting such retarded posts...
Good. Now the next time you go to one of these rallies ask the founders why they make rally goers listen to and repeat excerpts of letters of hate written by convicted cop killer Assata Shakur that also include references to the Communist Manifesto.

Good. Now the next time you go to one of these rallies ask the founders why they make rally goers listen to and repeat excerpts of letters of hate written by convicted cop killer Assata Shakur that also include references to the Communist Manifesto.
More unsubstantiated angry rhetoric that is completely unconnected to anything I wrote.

Go away, and come back whten you have something of substance to say.

More unsubstantiated angry rhetoric that is completely unconnected to anything I wrote.

Go away, and come back whten you have something of substance to say.
They also sell Assata Shakur T-shirts to stupid liberals to wear to the rallies.

But since you "watch the news".. You probably already bought one.

BLM is a terrorist group. And they should be labeled as such.
Yep. Their goal is to bring back the BLA theology and movement. Says so right on their website.
I don't even know what "BLA theology" is, so I am unable to effectively respond to that claim.
It's the theology BLM, the Dallas shooter and Obama all studied and adhere to.

Thought you " watched the news"?
It obviously didn't make it to the cartoon network yet.

Yep. Their goal is to bring back the BLA theology and movement. Says so right on their website.
I don't even know what "BLA theology" is, so I am unable to effectively respond to that claim.

So you keep saying, yet I cannot find a single reference to this mythical "BLA theology". Not even a definition, and description of what it is.

So you keep saying, yet I cannot find a single reference to this mythical "BLA theology". Not even a definition, and description of what it is.
Yet you " watch the news".

Here's a hint. The BLA is one of the FBI listed hate groups the Dallas shooter had links to on his computer.

Here's a hint. The BLA is one of the FBI listed hate groups the Dallas shooter had links to on his computer.
Yeah...sorry. The only references to BLA I am finding is Biological License Applications. I'm pretty sure that's not what you are referring to. Maybe you're gonna have to provide a link to this BLA of which you speak.

Yeah...sorry. The only references to BLA I am finding is Biological License Applications. I'm pretty sure that's not what you are referring to. Maybe you're gonna have to provide a link to this BLA of which you speak.
You watch the news and apparently know what BLM stands for.

Go look it up. I'm not your secretary.

Former Black Panthers however know what most people know BLM's message is bullshit.

(Thanks to the poster that linked this earlier. )

You watch the news and apparently know what BLM stands for.

Go look it up. I'm not your secretary.

Former Black Panthers however know what most people know BLM's message is bullshit.

(Thanks to the poster that linked this earlier. )

Sooo...what you've got is a Youtube video spewing bullshit, and never once mentions this mythical BLA of yours. More bullshit, as I thought.

Thank you for playing. do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Forum List

Back