BLM response to Dallas shootings

Of course not they were left wing anti cop, anti gun loons. Duh.
So, your claim is that the open carry activists - that would be activists supporting open carry gun laws - were "anti-gun loons"? Logic, and reason isn't exactly your strength, now is it?

Why exactly would I expect a bunch of liberal activists loons screeching about " damn white America". Help white cops being shot at?
Reread the post before you make yourself sound more retarded with your next response.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
You were bragging about no one at the BLM rally helping the murdered cops.

Do you really think anyone thought they would?
No I wasn't. Reread the post.
Yeah. No. I didn't expect anti cop activists with guns to " help".

They are cowards #1

And they would have got their ass shot # 2.

Do you have a point?

So, your claim is that the open carry activists - that would be activists supporting open carry gun laws - were "anti-gun loons"? Logic, and reason isn't exactly your strength, now is it?

Why exactly would I expect a bunch of liberal activists loons screeching about " damn white America". Help white cops being shot at?
Reread the post before you make yourself sound more retarded with your next response.

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?
Well, no point that you are capable of understanding, because you are too stupid to even comprehend simple English.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

I'll just wait for someone who can actually understand English to read my post, and respond.

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?
Well, no point that you are capable of understanding, because you are too stupid to even comprehend simple English.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

I'll just wait for someone who can actually understand English to read my post, and respond.
Yes. Please. Next time multiple cops are under fire in mass at a hate white America rally...Please feel free to run into the Frey with an assault rifle.

Sorry...

Not the same senario as a person using an open carry permit to shoot someone in self defense. Or to protect someone else from being killed.

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?

Yes. Please. Next time multiple cops are under fire in mass at a hate white America rally...Please feel free to run into the Frey with an assault rifle.

Sorry...

Not the same senario as a person using an open carry permit to shoot someone in self defense. Or to protect someone else from being killed.
"All it takes to stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun," Remember that bit of retarded drivel from Wayne LaPierre?

Well...you had twenty "good men" with guns. Did they stop the "bad man with a gun"? No, they shat themselves, and ran away.

Like I said, so much for that bit of retarded bullshit...

13227040_10157053233915604_7744920248775119997_n.jpg

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?

Sorry...

"All it takes to stop a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun," Remember that bit of retarded drivel from Wayne LaPierre?

Well...you had twenty "good men" with guns. Did they stop the "bad man with a gun"? No, they shat themselves, and ran away.

They weren't good men, they were BLM activists. They carried guns to "protect themselves" from the police.

Seems very measured and dignified to me. Obviously the frothers will ignore this because it doesnt fit with their simplistic narrative.

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respectBlack Lives Matter

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?

Sorry...

Yeah. Because they were liberal blowhards that there to taunt the police. Not back them up.

Duh

Dignified? The BLM statement only showed concern that the shooting would "stifle a movement". Nowhere in the entire statement was there the slightest concern for the Officers who were assassinated or their families or the 11 other Officers that were wounded. It's sounds a lot like the KKK's apology for a lynching.
Its nothing like that at all.
BLM did not kill those cops, why do they need to apologise ?
Its like saying why didnt the Dallas police apologise for the murder of innocent black people in Minnesota.

Its nothing like that at all.
BLM did not kill those cops, why do they need to apologise ?
Its like saying why didnt the Dallas police apologise for the murder of innocent black people in Minnesota.
Idiotic but par for the course. Are there any Dallas cops in Minnesota? Are there BLM thugs in Dallas?

It's a rhetorical question.

Here's one not, don't you care about Welsh sheep being raped by your local Muslims?

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?

Sorry...

They weren't good men, they were BLM activists. They carried guns to "protect themselves" from the police.
That's a nice parsing of words. So, "the only way to stop some bad men, is with men that WE decide are good carrying guns," Hmmm...just isn't quite a pithy now, is it?

They are cowards #1

Do you have a point?

Sorry...

Yeah. Because they were liberal blowhards that there to taunt the police. Not back them up.

Duh
Okay. Stupid right-wing bumper-sticker logic destroyed.

Thanks.

Seems very measured and dignified to me. Obviously the frothers will ignore this because it doesnt fit with their simplistic narrative.

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respectBlack Lives Matter

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.
Fucking idiot.

Anyone frothing at the mouth are those like you!

You live for violence and chaos. Usually perpetrated by your words and actions.

We have had enough of it. You. Not so much.

Fucking idiot.

They are calling for an end to violence and I support them 100% on that. What part of that do you have a problem with ?

Fucking idiot.

They are calling for an end to violence and I support them 100% on that. What part of that do you have a problem with ?
What do we want?
Dead cops!
When do we want them?
Now!

Such peaceful people.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah out of one side of their face. The other is ignoring all their supporters that are online cheering the shooters on.

And today we keep hearing about more attacks on cops.

http://m.koat.com/national/san-anto...m=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Good job assholes.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah out of one side of their face. The other is ignoring all their supporters that are online cheering the shooters on.

http://m.koat.com/national/san-antonio-investigating-shots-fired-at-police-headquarters/40440358?utm_campaign=KOAT&utm_content=5781f5f604d30173fa8f0c67&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

I could have sworn that when there were people going online, calling for an all out shooting war with the federal government "in support of" the Bundy Farm bunch, you all insisted that the Bundy Farm bunch couldn't, and shouldn't, be held responsible for what a few nutcake extremists were saying in their name. Suddenly changing our tune, are we?

Fucking idiot.

http://m.koat.com/national/san-antonio-investigating-shots-fired-at-police-headquarters/40440358?utm_campaign=KOAT&utm_content=5781f5f604d30173fa8f0c67&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=trueAnthem:+New+Content

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

I could have sworn that when there were people going online, calling for an all out shooting war with the federal government "in support of" the Bundy Farm bunch, you all insisted that the Bundy Farm bunch couldn't, and shouldn't, be held responsible for what a few nutcake extremists were saying in their name. Suddenly changing our tune, are we?
Hmmm

Broad brushing?

Then why were these assholes in Dallas. Spewing anti cop rhetoric?

By all accounts the Dallas cops and the black community have had a good relationship.

Libs are morons.

Fucking idiot.

Good job assholes.
Now wait a minute...

Hmmm

Broad brushing?

Then why were these assholes in Dallas. Spewing anti cop rhetoric?

By all accounts the Dallas cops and the black community have had a good relationship.

Libs are morons.
LMFAO! You have the unmitigated gall to talk about 'broad brushing" after blaming the entire BLM for the actions, and words of a few outspoken extremists?!? You are pathetic.

Meanwhile, in the words of Alicia Garza, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter:

Black Lives matter has never, ever, called for the murder of police officers. What we have said over and over again is that it is time for policing to be accountable, transparent, and responsible. That is not rhetoric. That is what communities in the United States want to see from the people who protect and serve them. And so quite frankly, we can, at the same time we grieve the lives of several officers who were killed last night, we can demand that there be accountable, responsible policing that has oversight from communities and that is accountable to the communities they are supposed to protect and serve.

But, you see, retards like BlueGin doesn't want anyone to hear those words, because they destroy the myth that BLM is "the new Black Panthers".

Forum List

Back