BLM response to Dallas shootings

Seems very measured and dignified to me. Obviously the frothers will ignore this because it doesnt fit with their simplistic narrative.

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respectBlack Lives Matter

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

While they takes their civil unrest checks to the bank....
Please.

I think it's funny how some fat limey from across the pond thinks he knows more than us who lives with this shit everyday

Seems very measured and dignified to me. Obviously the frothers will ignore this because it doesnt fit with their simplistic narrative.

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respectBlack Lives Matter

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.
Well, my welsh brother, the black lives matter movement is admirable but misdirected. All the black lives taken by other blacks in this country seems to be taboo. Seems rather self defeating to me to ignore that , and the focus on a few bad police shootings won't stem the tide . Remember Don Quixote? Tilting at windmills? That's what the BLM reminds me of, sadly.

The 'bad police shootings' are practically non-existent; it's just a another big lie that there is some sort of out of control police war on innocent black people. It's pure hogwash, and our media knows it.
We are on the same page here. The American media is using white police officers as their whipping boy. Despite the far larger black on black crimes that make this issue a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:

Video included. LOL.....jebus you're stupid

You idiot, they've got a recording of one voice. We don't even know who this person is, or if he's affiliated with BLM. Considering the fact that this is being reported on by Breitbart, probably not.

From your link, dingbat...

An unidentified black man

Well, my welsh brother, the black lives matter movement is admirable but misdirected. All the black lives taken by other blacks in this country seems to be taboo. Seems rather self defeating to me to ignore that , and the focus on a few bad police shootings won't stem the tide . Remember Don Quixote? Tilting at windmills? That's what the BLM reminds me of, sadly.

The 'bad police shootings' are practically non-existent; it's just a another big lie that there is some sort of out of control police war on innocent black people. It's pure hogwash, and our media knows it.
We are on the same page here picoro. The America media is using white police officers as their whipping boy. Despite the far larger black on black crimes that make this issue a drop in the bucket.

Pretty much...

13615018_661198360698603_1098429749846026904_n.jpg

While they takes their civil unrest checks to the bank....
Please.

I think it's funny how some fat limey from across the pond thinks he knows more than us who lives with this shit everyday

Don't talk about Lucy like that.

The vermin knew the parade route, which wasn't made public as far as most people knew at the time. And there are still those others arrested, which the polcie and media are silent about.

The man wants a link to the Black lives matter website. It's not hidden on the dark web, you can find it yourself, Tommy. And if you find find it, it won't change anything.

They didnt though. All of those are un-named sources.

You live in some alternate universe tubby

Here ya go copies of tweets and pics of "un-named" sources....ya loon

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
This is your brain on drugs.

The vermin knew the parade route, which wasn't made public as far as most people knew at the time. And there are still those others arrested, which the polcie and media are silent about.
They are still investigating who dropped him off downtown.

We are on the same page here. The American media is using white police officers as their whipping boy. Despite the far larger black on black crimes that make this issue a drop in the bucket.

Yes. I didn't mean to imply otherwise, just affirming parts here and there.

It's way too late for BLM to call back their dangerous hate filled rhetoric, it is all on record.

BLM is a collection of vermin. The statements they made are just ass covering; they know they are on their way to the terrorist watch lists and racist hate group status, where they belonged a long time ago. They're afraid of losing funding, since one of their members just got Trump a few million more votes and their sponsors are backing away from them. Given their favorite chants and the rantings of their leadership, they should be shot on sight; they are a menace.

Hi Farnsworth! Awww, do they not let you have your swastika avatar on this forum? You poor, poor thing you.

Ah, another mystery poster ... The only people who thought my Drink Coca Cola bracelet charm was something 'bad' were the NAMBLA bois and apologists, the antisemites who thought Israelis are somehow obligated to commit suicide, that baby murdering was the ultimate in Kewl, are all of those, i.e. deranged degenerates and mentally ill psychopaths.

I haven't tried to upload any avatar here, but if I get around to it I'll find that one, just for you, gimp.

This whole shit started - and repeated time and time and time and time again - when some punk with false indignation, too much knowledge of rights and not enough knowledge of responsibilities disobeyed a simple order by police at a routine traffic stop.

When police stop you, do what they tell you.

If you have nothing to hide, you are safe.If you show respect, you will receive respect.

Of course, with no daddy, your single mom was too busy to earn a living to teach you that.

Here's a thought for all of you:

The NRA has been telling everyone for decades that we need assault weapons in preparation for the day that we feel the need to take up arms against our own government. Well...that is exactly what happened this week in dallas - someone used assault weapons to take up arms against the government.

Are we still okay with listening to the idiotic advice, and talking points of the NRA?

Forum List

Back