Blow Job Bill Clinton May Backfire As Hillary’s ‘Secret Weapon’..

Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

marketwatch.com ^ | January 1
The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.

Proving that Clown face here, a DemoRAT operative has no morals, ethics and principles....Damn, SO MANY of these DemoRAT scum bags don't have ethics, morals or principles....

What does the right's constant incompetence have to do with my ethics?

Your incompetence has much to do with your lack of ethics!

images

Can you imagine the hookers Trump would bring to the White House?
That's nice. Now go play.
slick willy is a sorry sack of shit, now go hide...

Uh-uh. Nooooo, don't you run off now. I want you to post the proof of his child molestation and rape allegations. I'm letting you off easy. I'm not asking for actual charges and arrests or convictions. So don't be lazy now like all the rest of the uni-browed idiots on the right. Put up or shut up.
Why do you think he's called slick willy... The douche bag has a way of, getting his way.
You ever here of Jeffrey Epstein?? Only one reason for that sorry sack of shit to have any contact with that guy... Take a guess what that is??

You ever meet someone who did something wrong? Did that make you guilty of what ever they did?
It's obvious hes his party buddy, dumbass
And their party is child trafficking on a Caribbean island

Obvious to someone on very strong drugs perhaps.

Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.

Proving that Clown face here, a DemoRAT operative has no morals, ethics and principles....Damn, SO MANY of these DemoRAT scum bags don't have ethics, morals or principles....

images

Sorry, that doesn't bother me too much coming from a lying coward as yourself. Tell me again why you are so scared of the world till you have to hide behind a gun everywhere you go. Did someone jump up and say boo when you were little?

slick willy is a sorry sack of shit, now go hide...

Uh-uh. Nooooo, don't you run off now. I want you to post the proof of his child molestation and rape allegations. I'm letting you off easy. I'm not asking for actual charges and arrests or convictions. So don't be lazy now like all the rest of the uni-browed idiots on the right. Put up or shut up.
Why do you think he's called slick willy... The douche bag has a way of, getting his way.
You ever here of Jeffrey Epstein?? Only one reason for that sorry sack of shit to have any contact with that guy... Take a guess what that is??

You ever meet someone who did something wrong? Did that make you guilty of what ever they did?

Only one reason to run around with people like that, sex trafficking is that guy's game.

Only one reason to run around with people like that, sex trafficking is that guy's game.

I'm sure you would know.

One thing even liberals agree on. The Clintons are professional liars and as corrupt as any politicians in history

One thing even liberals agree on. The Clintons are professional liars and as corrupt as any politicians in history

Did rush tell you that? They also say Hillary and Obama hate each other. I guess the right is wrong about all that stuff.

images

Sorry, that doesn't bother me too much coming from a lying coward as yourself. Tell me again why you are so scared of the world till you have to hide behind a gun everywhere you go. Did someone jump up and say boo when you were little?

Oh My, I believe I hit Clown faces SOFT SPOT when talking about Blow Jobs, blow job... apparently he wishes he had been Monica with BJ's dick in his mouth! You certainly are a pathetic little piss ant, but we already knew that!

Few and fewer people are supporting democrats aftet these last 7 disastrous years.
Most democrats even wish GW Bush were still President.

I'm sure you would know.
Slick willy sure knows that for sure you didn't answer my question, why would anyone hang out with a person like that??
Child trafficking is his game...

Bill Clinton polls incredibly well amongst Americans. He certainly won't be detrimental to Hillary's campaign.

images

Oh My, I believe I hit Clown faces SOFT SPOT when talking about Blow Jobs, blow job... apparently he wishes he had been Monica with BJ's dick in his mouth! You certainly are a pathetic little piss ant, but we already knew that!

Go ahead. Get it all out of your system. Call me anything you want. I've still proven you to be a lying coward many times, and I enjoy your whining.

Forum List

Back