Blue wave coming this November 2018

I'm thinking a lot of the executive orders Obama penned near the end of his second term.
Not even remotely true.
Maybe after being the president for seven or so years he rewarded himself with some things he would like to see done. He probably penned that executive order knowing full well it could be reversed easily. President Obama knew he was going out the door and splurged. It's just that simple, nothing hard about that.
I don’t understand what you’re saying here. It’s ok to violate the highest law in the land if you are “going out” and just want to “splurge”? :uhh:

Yes Obama splurged Trump does it everytime he opens his mouth.

Fascism is defined as extreme right wing
Only by ignorant left-wing lunatics who swallow the propaganda. Here are the official definition right - please show the class where it says “right-wing” anywhere. Oops!

View attachment 195644 View attachment 195645 View attachment 195646

Suck it Pee-Atriot :D

2dhwa049xxdy.png

People aren't really accepting of Marxist authoritarians such as yourelf.

You ain't no KISS song, you're a sorry-ass Marxist. I don't like that.

KISS is from Detroit,MI USA dude.

Last edited:
Yes Obama splurged
That’s literally more idiotic than saying “Ted Bundy just ‘splurged’ on himself and his sexual desires when he brutally raped and murdered 25 women”. You’re openly admitting that Barack Insane Obama egregiously violated the highest law of the land and then you attempt to make it sound as if it were no big deal.
Trump does it everytime he opens his mouth.
President Trump has a 1st Amendment constitutional right to freedom of speech. What does that bother you fascists so much? :dunno:

Hell yeah. Screw the candidates and what they stand for. Only look at the jersey color! This is no different than the Rockets vs. Warriors. Go team!

Sorry but this president needs more checks and balances. I will vote for anyone who does not support him or remains silents as he tears at the very fabric of our democracy.
Tears at the fabric of our Democracy? Get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit. Your party rigged their primaries and purchased a dossier created by Kremlin agents to throw an election. Fucking idiot.

Yes Obama splurged
That’s literally more idiotic than saying “Ted Bundy just ‘splurged’ on himself and his sexual desires when he brutally raped and murdered 25 women”. You’re openly admitting that Barack Insane Obama egregiously violated the highest law of the land and then you attempt to make it sound as if it were no big deal.
Trump does it everytime he opens his mouth.
President Trump has a 1st Amendment constitutional right to freedom of speech. What does that bother you fascists so much? :dunno:

I did not say President Obama broke the highest law in the land. You did. He issued some executive orders, your projection of his motives is speculative. If this egregious law had been broken why is nothing heard about it?

Last edited:
Dear shitheads, your fucking blue wave is a tiny little trickle. Kind of like your dicks after a of night banging Clinton.

I did not say President Obama broke the highest law in the land. You did. He issued some executive orders, your projection of his motives is speculative.
Yes, I did. The U.S. Constitution is the highest law in the land. Obama violated it hundreds of times. His “motives” are completely irrelevant. I don’t care if he did it to cure cancer and solve world hunger. He still violated the highest law in the land over and over.

Well there is an unspoken law around my camp that says you don't question the motives of others because you truly dont know and there is no way to find out short of asking him. And again you say President Obama continually broke the law-why are you just now crying about it.

Last edited:
Well there is an unspoken law around my camp that says you don't question the motives of others because you truly dont know and there is no way to find out sort of asking him. And again you say President Obama continually broke the law-why are you just now crying about it.
Really?

Well there is an unspoken law around my camp that says you don't question the motives of others because you truly dont know and there is no way to find out sort of asking him. And again you say President Obama continually broke the law-why are you just now crying about it.
Really?

Yes Bond, and I know I'm guilty, but at least I try to right myself.

Really?

Guilty? What did you do?
I question Trumps motives, I don't understand his kind.

Really?

Guilty? What did you do?
What is his kind? Curious.

Really?

Guilty? What did you do?
Scumbag pervert New York City real estate crook reality TV star?

Really?

Guilty? What did you do?

Shifting sand

Reuters weekly tracking poll has GOP +6 on the generic ballot
Uh . . . you sure?

Polling Data
Harvard-Harris 5/21 - 5/22 1347 RV 44 37 Democrats +7
Economist/YouGov 5/20 - 5/22 1263 RV 43 38 Democrats +5
Reuters/Ipsos 5/18 - 5/22 1080 RV 40 37 Democrats +3
Rasmussen Reports 5/13 - 5/17 2500 LV 43 42 Democrats +1
Economist/YouGov 5/13 - 5/15 1231 RV 42 37 Democrats +5
Reuters/Ipsos 5/11 - 5/15 1290 RV 38 37 Democrats +1
Rasmussen Reports 5/6 - 5/10 2500 LV 46 40 Democrats +6