Blue wave coming this November 2018

Sun Devil 92, post: 21142435
Anytime you have a split government....not much get's done.

Government is less split on the state level so you lose big.

Democrats Made Big Gains At The State Level Tuesday | HuffPost

Democrats Made Big Gains At The State Level Tuesday
Democrats now control the levers of power in Colorado, Illinois, Maine, New Mexico and New York.
By Molly Redden and Nick Baumann
11/07/2018 01:20 AM
Democrats swept key state legislative and gubernatorial races across the country Tuesday, ensuring that at least 42 million more Americans will live under unified Democratic governance of their states next year and opening the door for sweeping policy changes on issues such as health care and education.

Medicaid expansion ballot wins in big red States is a huge loss for the Republican hate agenda. Millions to get insured thanks to Obamacare.

So you are blind - already much got done in one day of voting.

It’s ok Republican - you can cry. Hate lost big yesterday.

Your article only says that democrats will stave off Trump.

What big gaines.

Kansas ? Where the state legislature is as conservative as it comes. Where they have elected dumbass democratic females twice in the recent past.

Uhh...you already had the Senate. You just lost the House.
Right. But now we can appoint even more conservative people to these positions. With a larger majority, we don’t have to appoint moderates.

LOL...spin it all you wish....and boy are you desperately spinning it.

Trumpbots have less political power in Washington than they had 24 hours ago...much less.

Trump lost you people the House.

In 2020, barring a war, he will lose you the White House as well...guaranteed.

Right. But now we can appoint even more conservative people to these positions. With a larger majority, we don’t have to appoint moderates.

Trumpbots have less political power in Washington than they had 24 hours ago...much less.

Guaranteed ?

Really ?

Well...I guess I'll follow with:

Donald Trump will keep his economic recovery going. The left will get nothing done in the senate and key entitlements will reach a crisis. Trump will use those lever a huge win in 2020. This will be helped by the fact that the democrats best candidate is some sewer rate they pulled off the streets of some city in New England.

They were always projected to lose the house and in a mid term election it is a pretty normal thing to happen. The problem is it does not look as though Trump did lose them the house - where he campaigned they pulled out wins.

Take that for what you will but I grantee that the president is going to take it as though he has been doing the correct thing all along. Not really a good thing at all.

Ultimately, in a year where the democrats had ample opportunity to obliterate the republicans using Trumps constant rhetoric what we seen instead is a pretty normal election. That is not a good sign at all.

Fox News says you lost the House. U dum.
Fox News is projecting a loss. It hasn’t actually happened yet, sparky.
Derp. Are you still holding out hope? lol
It was never a matter of “hope”, sparky. It was a matter of accepting reality. Something doesn’t actually occur until it happens.

You people all protected Hitlery Clinton to win and she got her ass handed to her on a silver platter. If the left wasn’t incapable of learning, they would have waited until each and every race was official before calling a seat.

Fox News says you lost the House. U dum.
Fox News is projecting a loss. It hasn’t actually happened yet, sparky.
Derp. Are you still holding out hope? lol
It was never a matter of “hope”, sparky. It was a matter of accepting reality. Something doesn’t actually occur until it happens.

You people all protected Hitlery Clinton to win and she got her ass handed to her on a silver platter. If the left wasn’t incapable of learning, they would have waited until each and every race was official before calling a seat.

Everyone, including Fox News, was already stating that Democrats won the House. You were the only idiot saying it was a projection. If it wasn't for hope, then you're just a fucking moron ignoring reality. Either way, I'm glad the last horse finally crossed the finish line. We're all happy for you.

Everyone, including Fox News, was already stating that Democrats won the House. You were the only idiot saying it was a projection. If it wasn't for hope, then you're just a fucking moron ignoring reality. Either way, I'm glad the last horse finally crossed the finish line. We're all happy for you.
Snowflake...it wasn’t “reality”. That’s the point! It was all projection (like your laughable belief that Hitlery Clinton would be your President this morning). I was the only one dealing in reality.

And if you actually listened in life (instead of being a partisan hack) you would’ve have heard Fox News say “we are calling it for Democrats”. There is a monumental difference between “calling” something to happen and something actually happening. Jesus...no wonder you live off of government. :eusa_doh:

Snowflake...it wasn’t “reality”. That’s the point! It was all projection (like your laughable belief that Hitlery Clinton would be your President this morning). I was the only one dealing in reality.

And if you actually listened in life (instead of being a partisan hack) you would’ve have heard Fox News say “we are calling it for Democrats”. There is a monumental difference between “calling” something to happen and something actually happening. Jesus...no wonder you live off of government. :eusa_doh:

Predicting something based on poll numbers prior to an election and projecting the results based on ACTUAL VOTES, is not the same thing.

Read that a few times over if you need to. Don't hurt yourself.

How do you figure? They need a bare minimum of 23 seats to take the House. That means they aren’t even HALF way there and it’s already 11:00 p.m. EST.
Whoops. LoL
“Whoops” what, fragile ‘lil snowflake? At 11:00 p.m., the Dumbocrats weren’t even half way there. Your “blue wave” was a blue tear-drop. :laugh:

Your victory dance was a little premature lol.

They took the House and you were the last one to realize it. That's adorable.

How do you figure? They need a bare minimum of 23 seats to take the House. That means they aren’t even HALF way there and it’s already 11:00 p.m. EST.
Whoops. LoL
“Whoops” what, fragile ‘lil snowflake? At 11:00 p.m., the Dumbocrats weren’t even half way there. Your “blue wave” was a blue tear-drop. :laugh:

1. I didn’t have a “victory dance”. I was laughing at the idiocy and arrogance of Oreo.

2. Tuesday was nothing but a massive victory for the Republicans. They gained seats in the Senate. That is historically incredible.

Looks like the Dems are going to take the Senate seat in Arizona

Another crack in the red wall

Whoops. LoL

1. I didn’t have a “victory dance”. I was laughing at the idiocy and arrogance of Oreo.

2. Tuesday was nothing but a massive victory for the Republicans. They gained seats in the Senate. That is historically incredible.

Your fellow Republican: "This is a victory for the Democrats"

You: "How is it a victory? They haven't won the 23 seats in the House yet."

By your own reasoning, you must admit that it was a victory for Democrats. But keep denying. It's truly adorable how you keep trying to pivot to something you already had control of anyway lol.

By your own reasoning, you must admit that it was a victory for Democrats. But keep denying. It's truly adorable how you keep trying to pivot to something you already had control of anyway lol.
Democrats won the house (barely). They lost seats in the Senate. You people boasted above a “blue wave”. You literally ended up with a blue tear-drop. You weren’t even able to maintain in the Senate. You lost. That is historically unprecedented! It happened something like twice in the entire 20th century.

If you want to attempt to talk yourself into believing you “won”, have at it sparky. I’m not stopping you. But as a devout constitutional conservative, I could not be more thrilled with the outcome.

I said over and over it would be a Blue Wake and not Wave. I was wrong. It wasn’t a Wave either. Kind of a tie. That’s progress from the stunning loss to Trump. I thought they would behave better now but clearly missing the Wave is just too emotionally distressing

Trumpicans here on USMB are in a deep denial mode. Seven states turned from Republican to Democrat and taking over rhe US House of Rep's really is a big deal no matter how Trump and his followers try to play it down.

Forum List

Back