Blumenthal Asks Trump Officials to Raise Their Hands If Trump's Immigration Policy Is a Success

• Banned
The democrats seem to be the ones preventing that. We’re trying to build a wall. The dems want no border, sanctuary cities and eliminate ICE.

You already have the house, senate, and the presidency. What more do you need before you can accomplish anything?
we dont have the senate. nobody has the senate. you need 60 votes.

The democrats seem to be the ones preventing that. We’re trying to build a wall. The dems want no border, sanctuary cities and eliminate ICE.

You already have the house, senate, and the presidency. What more do you need before you can accomplish anything?

Idiots on the left stepping out of the way?

You're running out of excuses. You were out of believable excuses quite a while back.

• Banned

You're running out of excuses. You were out of believable excuses quite a while back.
why didnt Obama institute single payer when he was president? he didnt have 60 votes in the senate

6a58ebfee66d7035de8b4d5dc29ac5b4.jpg

Actual gop Republicans

things-that-make-liberals-cry-guns-names-of-sport-teams-5507983.png

Actual gop Republicans

You elected them. You can't even get that right?

Actual gop Republicans

Nope, most of mine are demolosers. I live in Illinois

My version of that picture actually had a connection to reality. Yours is just repeating what fox told you.

My version of that picture actually had a connection to reality. Yours is just repeating what fox told you.
Well they say tons more than your fake fks

Hey, whatever your little mind tells you.

Actual gop Republicans

Not my fault there aren't enough crazies to grant your wishes.

Actual gop Republicans

Not my fault there aren't enough crazies to grant your wishes.
Not mine either. Facts are facts so what else fk?

Well they say tons more than your fake fks

Yes they say a lot. It's all bullshit lies, but it is a lot.

Forum List

Back