Bobby Jindal, Governor Of Louisiana {KING}

I don't trust many in the republican party.

This thing with Jindal is why.

Because even if many republicans aren't racist, or say racially insensitive things....many of them ALLOW those racists to have a home with them, are silent about others' racism, and as we see in the case of Jindal....WILL PUBLICLY SUPPORT .....those who ARE being racist or insensitive.

And you have the nerve to bitch when somebody refers to the President as "HUSSAIN".

When Bobby Jindal has something to say, he says it without reading from a teleprompter, written by somebody smarter.

Jindal's parents didn't name him "Bobby", they named him "Piyush".

"Hello, this is Bobby, how may I provide you excellent customer service today!"

MicroSoftTechSupport.jpg

Sad how bigots such as yourself find one type of racism ok and another wrong. I'm not sure how you justify it.

I find it justifiable when I call customer service and I get "Bobby" up there at the other end who speaks English so badly that I've explained the problem to him three times and he STILL doesn't understand it.

This is seriously fucked up.

In my opinion Jindal's statement was inappropriate on many levels.

He showed an ignorance of the Constitution. He showed a lack of sensitivity to his minority constituents. He gratuitously insulted a 21-year-old woman. And he did all that to support someone who said some truly repugnant things.

He did this not as a private citizen but in his capacity as governor.

I held Jindal in high regard before this. This ignorant action on his part takes him off the list of people I will suggest when someone asks me whom I favor for president in future races.

It was a governor trying to support a business that gives the state millions in taxes a year.

Jindal's parents didn't name him "Bobby", they named him "Piyush".

"Hello, this is Bobby, how may I provide you excellent customer service today!"

MicroSoftTechSupport.jpg

Sad how bigots such as yourself find one type of racism ok and another wrong. I'm not sure how you justify it.

I find it justifiable when I call customer service and I get "Bobby" up there at the other end who speaks English so badly that I've explained the problem to him three times and he STILL doesn't understand it.

More bigotry, nothing else, do you make fun of other races and their inability to speak English well? Is eubonics acceptable to you?

More bigotry, nothing else, do you make fun of other races and their inability to speak English well? Is eubonics acceptable to you?

I have no problem with people who can't speak English...

UNLESS SPEAKING ENGLISH IS KIND OF THE POINT OF THEIR JOB!!!!

But because these wealthy fucks just can't stand the thought of paying an American a fair wage to do technical support, I have to talk to some guy mumbling mangled English and not understanding the problem I just explained to him SIX FUCKING TIMES.

In my opinion Jindal's statement was inappropriate on many levels.

He showed an ignorance of the Constitution. He showed a lack of sensitivity to his minority constituents. He gratuitously insulted a 21-year-old woman. And he did all that to support someone who said some truly repugnant things.

He did this not as a private citizen but in his capacity as governor.

I held Jindal in high regard before this. This ignorant action on his part takes him off the list of people I will suggest when someone asks me whom I favor for president in future races.

It was a governor trying to support a business that gives the state millions in taxes a year.

It was poorly done.

My husband disagrees with me on this. Thinks that the mistakes Jindal made were trivial. I don't think they were trivial. No matter how much good Robertson may stand for in some ways (if he actually does), he stands for a lot of bad. Perhaps there was some good way to make a statement in support of Phil Robertson or the Robertson family in general, but Jindal didn't find it. If he had taken the time to edit out his ignorance about Constitutional issues and edit out his inexcusable insult to a private citizen, maybe he could have found a good way to show support. But we'll never know because he didn't take the time to make an intelligent statement. It was too important for him to rush to the support of someone who calls gays "full of murder", someone who says girls should be married at 15, and someone who is at best ignorant about the burdens faced by blacks in the dark time he grew up in.

Last edited:
I want Jindal to go to a New Orleans black hood, and defend his friend saying blacks were happy under Jim Crow.

Blacks should throw shoes at this idiotic governor.

Could you provide the quote where either man mentioned jim crow? And your insinuation that blacks never smiled, sang songs or enjoyed life at all in the 50's and 60's make you look like a freaking idiot.

Should politicians take sides in things outside of their official duties? I like a lot of things in pop culture, and some things I do not. Yet, I expect an elected official to have enough professionalism to speak publicly about his denanding, pressing problems, instead of speaking about frivilous and trivial things.

And IF an elected official does venture into opining on a pop culture issue, is it appropriate at all for them to take sides of a person that may in fact be saying/doing things that millions of his constituents are offended by?

Is this good politics?

Should an Ethics Review be in order?

Should mayors comment on who they like in Housewives Of Atlanta beefs? If they do, can the woman the mayor has chosen to publicly stand against...bring the mayor up on ethic violations for unduly effecting her reality career by using their mayoral influence to side with their adversary??

Your Thoughts...

And this has what exactly to do with Governor Jindal?

Jindal is a national embarrassment but, just as with the rest of this fiasco, where is the surprise?

Is there anyone who was surprised to find that phony christians are also homophobic and racist as well as child predators who hate wimmin? Nope.

Anyone surprised that the usual phony christian homophobic, racists didn't crawl out from under their rocks to support them? Nope.

Same with the phony christian homophobic, racist rw's here, falling all over themselves to support another child predator.

Its not called the Party of Stupid for nothing and the bottom line is that this little dust up benefits liberal causes by shining light on cockroaches.

:)

Jindal is a national embarrassment but, just as with the rest of this fiasco, where is the surprise?

Is there anyone who was surprised to find that phony christians are also homophobic and racist as well as child predators who hate wimmin? Nope.

Anyone surprised that the usual phony christian homophobic, racists didn't crawl out from under their rocks to support them? Nope.

Same with the phony christian homophobic, racist rw's here, falling all over themselves to support another child predator.

Its not called the Party of Stupid for nothing and the bottom line is that this little dust up benefits liberal causes by shining light on cockroaches.

Believing that homosexuality is an aberation of the human species and a religious sin------is not homophobic.

Your ignorance is showing when you try to make that connection. True Christians abhor the sin but love the person--as the Bible teaches.

Your post above clearly makes you a christianphobic, because you hate people solely because they are Christians.

YOU are what you claim to object to--------intolerant.

Believing that homosexuality is an aberation of the human species and a religious sin------is not homophobic.

Your ignorance is showing when you try to make that connection. True Christians abhor the sin but love the person--as the Bible teaches.

Your post above clearly makes you a christianphobic, because you hate people solely because they are Christians.

Saying that gays are "full of murder" sounds pretty darn homophobic. Full of murder?

And it sure doesn't sound like loving the people.

"I accuse you of being full of murder simply because you aren't heterosexual but I love you."

BFS.

Talk about cockroaches in New Orleans ...

We have Ray Nagin who led New Orleans for eight years.
He is up on 21 corruption charges that include bribery, conspiracy, money laundering, wire fraud and filing false tax reports.

You rank right up there with rdean ... He thinks the astronomical murder rate in new Orleans is due to bible-thumping rednecks running around killing each other.

Saying that gays are "full of murder" sounds pretty darn homophobic. Full of murder?

And it sure doesn't sound like loving the people.

"I accuse you of being full of murder simply because you aren't heterosexual but I love you."

BFS.

Who said that? And how does he or she speak for all Christians?

Forum List

Back