🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bobby Jindal takes stand for history

I have tremendous respect for Nikki Haley. She took down that confederate flag at great risks to her career. As a matter of fact she may never get elected again in South Carolina. She may not even get appreciated for what she did but nevertheless she did the right thing. Gods bless her!

I have tremendous respect for Nikki Haley. She took down that confederate flag at great risks to her career. As a matter of fact she may never get elected again in South Carolina. She may not even get appreciated for what she did but nevertheless she did the right thing. Gods bless her!
She took down the Democrat flag.

Who knew that politicians played "Capture The Flag"?

No she didn't. Nuff Said. She is a pandering piece of shit politician which I guarantee will lose the GOP the election if she is picked as VP.

No she didn't. Nuff Said. She is a pandering piece of shit politician which I guarantee will lose the GOP the election if she is picked as VP.

Her base pretty much is nutcases who believe in confederate flag. If she were pandering to those nutcases, she would have never taken down that flag.

Go Bobby. Political Correctness is about to run it's course. Jindal should be in the upper tier of Republicans running. Get rid of Kasich and Huckabee. Throw Bush out too. Make room for Bobby and Carly.

Jindal never expected to be president anyway. His run is only to increase his standing with the hard right so he might get a deal with fox after his political career ends.

Correct, she didn't. The state legislature did. Same entity who put it up there.

Bobby Jindal will try to keep Confederate monuments up in New Orleans NOLA.com

Nikki Haley THIS is what a REAL Governor acts like! Thank you Gov Jindal!

A real governor of .... the CSA?
If you want to go destroy monuments to history ISIS is looking for a few bed bitches.

Correct, she didn't. The state legislature did. Same entity who put it up there.
AFTER that BITCH whined about it. I am still waiting on them to ban Golds Gym shirts since that moron was wearing one of those as well.Those pandering cocksuckers will get theirs soon enough.
Bobby Jindal will try to keep Confederate monuments up in New Orleans NOLA.com

Nikki Haley THIS is what a REAL Governor acts like! Thank you Gov Jindal!

A real governor of .... the CSA?

I wonder how the CSA would of thought about Jindal in 1861 or 1862?
Well seeing how we had Jews AND Blacks FREELY fighting in the CSA and apart of the CSA government doubt anyone would care.

If you want to go destroy monuments to history ISIS is looking for a few bed bitches.

My, didn't that make a world of sense....

AFTER that BITCH whined about it. I am still waiting on them to ban Golds Gym shirts since that moron was wearing one of those as well.Those pandering cocksuckers will get theirs soon enough.

So you're saying Nikki Haley has some kind of hypnotic power over the state legislature? What, is it like red frickin' laser beams that shoot out from her eyes?

That oughta work well for her when she wants a raise, huh?

So you're saying Nikki Haley has some kind of hypnotic power over the state legislature? What, is it like red frickin' laser beams that shoot out from her eyes?

You are a moron of course it didn't make sense. Made perfect sense to everyone else though. She doesn't need to have hypnotic power. She brought it up and enough MORONS who will get kicked out of office thought instead of making sure the state ran well played race baiting politics and ALSO broke the law. When the flag was moved from state house to state house grounds the law says that if IT comes down then ALL other historically black monuments come down as well.

Nikki Haley sacrificed her future political career on the altar of political correctness. That has to be worth something.

Reflecting a concern that other Confederate monuments might come under attack, the measure also requires that no Confederate or African-American history monuments on public property throughout the state be removed or altered, and no public area named for any historical figure be changed.

As usual....******* get their way and ONLY the Confederate flag came down and no Coon monuments yet

You are a moron of course it didn't make sense. Made perfect sense to everyone else though. She doesn't need to have hypnotic power. She brought it up and enough MORONS who will get kicked out of office thought instead of making sure the state ran well played race baiting politics and ALSO broke the law. When the flag was moved from state house to state house grounds the law says that if IT comes down then ALL other historically black monuments come down as well.

Whatthefuckever.
snore.gif

Forum List

Back