BOOM! Thanks dems! I truly appreciate it!

R's will regret it if they use the nuclear option...

Shrug. Possibly.

In the meantime they should steamroll everything they've ever wanted right through Congress, and tie up the Senate rules with such convolutions the Dems would be paralyzed should they regain the majority.

I really don't know what they're waiting for.

Agreed, its a sad day if we change the rules to cater to a completely partisan senate. Its bad enough as it is. The 60 rule at least makes each party work with each other and build consensus... With that out the door its going to be one party rules, how lazy and worthless is our leadership? It wasn't right when Harry did it and its not right if the Republicans do it.

I Want The Dems To Fillibuster!

Add that to the Pile Of Shit they stepped in to over Creating a False Russian Narrative, and Obama's Surveillance of Trump and it's going to be a blood bath in 2018!

I Want The Dems To Fillibuster!

Add that to the Pile Of Shit they stepped in to over Creating a False Russian Narrative, and Obama's Surveillance of Trump and it's going to be a blood bath in 2018!
Hey genius, the FBI has been investigating the Russian Interference since July. Its a real thing, not something made up by the Dems, and it has been acknowledged by EVERYBODY in the know, including Trump himself. It also has nothing to do with the SCOTUS vote.

Agreed, its a sad day if we change the rules to cater to a completely partisan senate. Its bad enough as it is. The 60 rule at least makes each party work with each other and build consensus... With that out the door its going to be one party rules, how lazy and worthless is our leadership? It wasn't right when Harry did it and its not right if the Republicans do it.

We wouldn't be in this position if McConnell and the minority party under Obama hadn't filibustered everything! It was over-utilized and abused, actually shutting down the gov't, so Republicans can kiss off whining about what a horrible day this is where the Senate will be as common as the HOUSE from now on! That's their lowlife choice! I gave up years ago that we set ourselves on a course of disaster; culminating in a Trump presidency! We're TOAST! :argue: :321: :blowup:

Last edited:
Plenty of Supreme Court justices have been confirmed by a simple majority vote.

I'm fine doing that with Gorsuch.

Wasn't it the democrats who changed the rules?

:laugh:
Yeah they did for lower level items, not for SCOTUS, It wasn't right then and it isn't right now. If you opposed it then, how can you support it now without being a complete hypocrite?

Phuck the DemNazis.

They went to war against The American People the second Obama got in to office.

They always pull this shit!

They never play by the rules, and if the rules don't suit them, they cheat and change them.

Then when they are out of power, they whine and scold, and threaten you for daring to use The RULES THEY CREATED!

Phuck them all to Hell!

We wouldn't be in this position if McConnell and the minority party under Obama hadn't filibustered everything! It was over-utilized and abused, actually shutting down the gov't so Republicans can kiss off whining about what a horrible day this is where the Senate will be as common as the HOUSE from now on! That's their lowlife choice! I gave up years ago that we set ourselves on a course of disaster years ago; culminating in a Trump presidency! We're TOAST! :argue: :321: :blowup:
I agree, it has been an ugly and frustrating show of oppression and ineffectiveness from our leadership. Complete hypocrisy as the Republicans move off 8 years of obstruction and the Dems now seem to be continuing off of their playbook. At some point we need to grow up and unfortunately we don't have a leader who is capable of helping that problem... He is a bigger child than the rest of our politicians so its only going to get worse

Wasn't it the democrats who changed the rules?

:laugh:
Yeah they did for lower level items, not for SCOTUS, It wasn't right then and it isn't right now. If you opposed it then, how can you support it now without being a complete hypocrite?

Phuck the DemNazis.

They went to war against The American People the second Obama got in to office.

They always pull this shit!

They never play by the rules, and if the rules don't suit them, they cheat and change them.

Then when they are out of power, they whine and scold, and threaten you for daring to use The RULES THEY CREATED!

Phuck them all to Hell!
You got that one completely wrong as well... The American people overwhelmingly voted Obama in as president and the Republicans went to work against him. They did so for the past 8 years. So if anybody "went to war against the American People" it is the GOP. You can't deny that

We wouldn't be in this position if McConnell and the minority party under Obama hadn't filibustered everything! It was over-utilized and abused, actually shutting down the gov't so Republicans can kiss off whining about what a horrible day this is where the Senate will be as common as the HOUSE from now on! That's their lowlife choice! I gave up years ago that we set ourselves on a course of disaster years ago; culminating in a Trump presidency! We're TOAST! :argue: :321: :blowup:
I agree, it has been an ugly and frustrating show of oppression and ineffectiveness from our leadership. Complete hypocrisy as the Republicans move off 8 years of obstruction and the Dems now seem to be continuing off of their playbook. At some point we need to grow up and unfortunately we don't have a leader who is capable of helping that problem... He is a bigger child than the rest of our politicians so its only going to get worse

You are a stone cold two faced liar.

In the past 10 years, The Democrat Party has had a Super Majority, A Majority, or Held The POTUS seat. For 10 Straight Years, going back as far as the Last Two Years of The Bush Administration.

And America didn't like it too much. We barely have a majority in The Senate, but we won back all of that from you because YOU SUCK.

Forum List

Back