BOOM: Trump Reveals First Dept. He’ll Cut as President… Liberals Howl in Horror!!!!

Common core is hard! Whaaaaaa Get rid of it!!!

Blue state students score far better than red state students .
Assuming your assertion is true (which I am by no means acknowledging), have you ever stopped and attempted to ascertain the REAL root causes of the situation and what I mean by that is reality not partisan propaganda induced conclusions?

You want those hillbillys running education wh no oversight !?
What do you have against parents having control of how their own children are educated? Do you operate under the assumption that you know what is best for everybody else and their children?

Parents are idiots . At least the Schools are required to hire teachers with advanced degrees.

Just cause soMeone births a kid they are somehow experts in education !?

...Congress just passed and Obama signed a law removing any incentives for states to use Common Core standards. The idiots have won!...
Incorrect.

The People have won.

Why-in-the-world would we want to "dumb-down" the disciplines taught by good schools, and substitute metaphorical ebonics across the board?

To level the playing field?

Phukk that.

If a school district is under-performing, let it raises its own standards, rather than dragging the rest of the area down with it.

You don't obtain Excellence by lowering your sights and thereby changing the definition of Excellence.

You obtain Excellence by fixing what's wrong in your own back yard, then pushing hard to exploit the overhauled and improved system to its fullest.

But that's waaaaaaaayy too much like actual 'work'.

Typical mindless forced social re-engineering in a proto-nanny-state era.

If it's true, that Common Core is now being jettisoned, then, good riddance to bad rubbish.

All you did in that post was expose your own ignorance. Almost every word was wrong.

Parents are idiots . At least the Schools are required to hire teachers with advanced degrees.
If parents are idiots and teachers with "advanced degrees" are so competent why is that as a country we spend on average more per student and yet rank 28th in overall academic achievement? Perhaps we need to rethink the "spend more to achieve worse results" model that our increasingly centralized and dictatorial education system is pursuing?

Who said anything about being experts in anything? The fact of the matter is that parents have been participating in and making the decisions concerning the education of their own offspring since the beginning of recorded history, sometimes they make the right choices and sometimes they don't, however only the most extreme authoritarian would dispute their natural rights to make said choices.

"Progressives worship government because government allows them to continue to operate under the delusion that the rest of society can't do without them."

Yeah, I've read your moronic posts. Keep your stupid shit to yourself kid. And note to self: schools are NOT required to hire anyone with advanced degrees.

We can't be leaving our children with a bunch of angry old pedophile female homosexuals. They hate on the boys and hit on the girls. It's disgusting.
You know, I am friends with more than the average persons share of "female homosexuals" and I can tell you one thing for sure, I would be more comfortable leaving my children in their care than I would in the care of the average person.
Unless they are hiding it from me, I dont know of any plot to transform straight children into gay children. besides, homophobic parents are doing a pretty good job of that already. Where do you think most gays come from? straight parents.
Female homosexuals are tbe harbingers of the orwellian state. They are pedophiles, misandrists and traitors.

I spent most of my years in a private religious school but later went to public.

Back in the day, I would have pitted any of our private school classes against any public school any day of the week. Most of the school staff were nuns most of whom had no degrees in anything, and they did just fine.

What would make you think somebody needs a Masters degree to teach ABC's to kids anyway? Nobody knows their own child like the parent.

Blue state students score far better than red state students . You want those hillbillys running education wh no oversight !?

Home school kids have to take state tests just like public school kids in order to advance to the next grade level. Seems like those hillbillies are doing a pretty good job.

Blue state students score far better than red state students . You want those hillbillys running education wh no oversight !?

Home school kids have to take state tests just like public school kids in order to advance to the next grade level. Seems like those hillbillies are doing a pretty good job.

It's a control thing.. they won't be happy until they have everyone under gubmint control from vagina to cemetery.

It's a control thing.. they won't be happy until they have everyone under gubmint control from vagina to cemetery.
close to being right, however the government wants to control who people sleep with, so they want to control before the vagina.

how do you get rid of the local morons?

the local voters need to decide that issue, which really should not be that difficult. :up:
With gerrymandering and re
districting its harder than ever.

Gerrymandering is yet another liberal excuse.

Gerrymandering is what political parties do, when possible, to re arrange the voting districts to best enable them to be elected or re elected.

It makes you look stupid to not be aware of this. Especially when you live in Ohio where we recently went through a re districting after the last censes.

Look at the district of the recently retired Speaker of the House and tell me that his district was not redrawn to assure him of re election.

Miami County is nowhere close to Cinci.
But Miami County was in Johns district. Because the farmers in Miami County reliably vote Republican.

Here, try learning something about what you wish to comment on:

Redistricting didn’t win Republicans the House
By John Sides and Eric McGhee February 17, 2013

Redistricting didn’t win Republicans the House

If parents are idiots and teachers with "advanced degrees" are so competent why is that as a country we spend on average more per student and yet rank 28th in overall academic achievement? Perhaps we need to rethink the "spend more to achieve worse results" model that our increasingly centralized and dictatorial education system is pursuing?

Who said anything about being experts in anything? The fact of the matter is that parents have been participating in and making the decisions concerning the education of their own offspring since the beginning of recorded history, sometimes they make the right choices and sometimes they don't, however only the most extreme authoritarian would dispute their natural rights to make said choices.

"Progressives worship government because government allows them to continue to operate under the delusion that the rest of society can't do without them."

Our schools are expensive because we paid for the special needs kids and he football teams.

And I worldwide ranking gets much better if you eliminate the red states. The test scores are driving down the entire country.

Last edited:
The questions I've seen from common core don't seem that bad to me.
What I have against the DOE is, it's just a front group for the Dem party.

Reagan said getting rid of the Department of Education would be one of his top priorities. And that was when the DOE was in its infancy. It was established in 1980, less than a year before Reagan took office.

How'd that work out?

Reagan: "No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"

Our schools are expensive because we paid for the special needs kids and he football teams.

And I worldwide ranking gets much better if you eliminate the red states. The test scores are driving down the entire country.

OIC, Is it that you're unable to escape your partisan propaganda induced stupor or just unwilling? :rolleyes:

Let me know when/if the Democrat Party decides to cede control of your brain back to you since at that point a rational discussion on the subject at hand may actually be possible.

then why is obama sending refugee's to these areas as well as building his relocation camps here.

then why is obama sending refugee's to these areas as well as building his relocation camps here.

lolwut?

Forum List

Back