Border Patrol Agent Jokes As Terrified Children Cry For Their Parents

Trump is holding little kids for ransom to get his stupid wall. The bastard is worse than I thought he would be.

Breaking: Kids heard screaming in a local grocery store as they pass the candy isle. :icon_rolleyes:

Only a pig wouldn't know the difference between a kid that couldn't have candy and one who was forcibly seperated from their parents. You should be ashamed.

DHS says the vast majority are unaccompanied minors, ones Obama and you puke Dem's encouraged to sneak across our border. You own it clown.

Breaking: Kids heard screaming in a local grocery store as they pass the candy isle. :icon_rolleyes:

Only a pig wouldn't know the difference between a kid that couldn't have candy and one who was forcibly seperated from their parents. You should be ashamed.
Kids are always separated from their parents when they arrested, liar. Why do you regressive scum want children to be locked up?

The Dem's have their fake news talking points and they are in full spin mode.

Parents should not cross the border illegally

I don't see bank robbers taking their kids with them when they commit the crime'

Stay on the Mexico side of the border and their kids are safe

-Geaux

Dem's imprison millions of black parents in their Dem run states, separating black parents from their children by the millions, where's their faux rage?

Kids are always separated from their parents when they arrested, liar. Why do you regressive scum want children to be locked up?

The orange pig is holding thousands of kids for ransome to get his stupid wall. It wasn't like this before his policy, and he could end it with a phone call. You should be ashamed for supporting him.

The orange pig is holding thousands of kids for ransome to get his stupid wall. It wasn't like this before his policy, and he could end it with a phone call. You should be ashamed for supporting him.

You Dem's separated millions of black kids from their parents by imprisoning their black parents where's your outrage?

The parents are at fault for bringing the children and then clam sympathy. They are no better than parents who deliberately cripple their children because that makes them more effective beggars.

Basta! Stop it! We all know what bullies and boors Trump and his six kids gaggle of supporters are! There is no need to rub the noses of normal people in your file and cruel ideas!

Children are Children of God. The POLICY is Trump's and Teump's a.one! He knows it's wrong. He knows it's cruel. But he blames the Democrats even though Democrats control none of the branches of government.

He may be trying to disguise his cruelty, but the amoral batch of Trump supporters here at USMB are reveling in his cruelty. You people are disgusting and totally lacking in humanity. Is this why nno ng? Do you expect us to be swayed to your side? Most folks don't want to be regarded as assholes, while some of you celebrate it.

Holy mother of God....Filthy Don just transformed the FBI into the SS.

Fuck the Orange Marmalade.

It's a difficult situation without an easy solution
Make it impossible as you can to get in without knocking on our door.....why is that so difficult???
That's what we do in our own homes......

If we all made it clear to thieves that we leave our doors unlocked we would get robbed.....

If we make it clear that your chances of illegal entry are less than 10%...they will either stay home and fix their own nations.....or come here legally.....lets be smart....build the wall...

Parents should not cross the border illegally

I don't see bank robbers taking their kids with them when they commit the crime'

Stay on the Mexico side of the border and their kids are safe

-Geaux

The only way to request assylum is from US soil. It can't be done anywhere else. Making the request at border crossing points, which lots of those people did, is not illegal. This is nothing less than Trump kidnapping children and demanding we, not Mexico, pay for his stupid wall as ransome. I opposed Trump from the start, but never took impeachment seriously, until now.

DHS says the vast majority are unaccompanied minors, ones Obama and you puke Dem's encouraged to sneak across our border. You own it clown.

Bullshit. Those babies crying for their mothers didn't come by themselves.

You Dem's separated millions of black kids from their parents by imprisoning their black parents where's your outrage?

Only a disgusting fool would try to imply the situation is the same.

To me it's kind of obvious that there's more going on here than meets the eye. The whole thing just seems so manipulative to me. Keep in mind that a very common strategy used by the powers that be is "problem – reaction – solution." It's been used before many times, always as a way to achieve a particular goal. Just be aware of manipulation and deception.

Show us some babies you fucking liar.

Show us some babies you fucking liar.

They aren't allowing pictures, but you can hear a recording of their desperate crying in the OP's link.

ProPublica has obtained audio from inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility, audio that demonstrates what a monstrous regime we are now living under.

The desperate sobbing of 10 Central American children, separated from their parents one day last week by immigration authorities at the border, makes for excruciating listening. Many of them sound like they’re crying so hard, they can barely breathe. They scream “Mami” and “Papá” over and over again, as if those are the only words they know.

The baritone voice of a Border Patrol agent booms above the crying. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” he jokes. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

The audio was recorded by an anonymous source who gave it to civil rights attorney Jennifer Harbury, who works on the Texas border, then shared with ProPublica. Standing out for reporters was a six-year-old girl from El Salvador who has memorized her aunt's phone number, and pleads with everyone she sees. "My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt and that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible." That call finally happens, and the aunt recounts it to ProPublica.

“It was the hardest moment in my life,” she said. “Imagine getting a call from your 6-year-old niece. She’s crying and begging me to go get her. She says, ‘I promise I’ll behave, but please get me out of here. I’m all alone.’”

Border Patrol agent jokes while terrified children sob for lost parents

Remember the name this takes place under - REPUBLICAN

Current Republicans have finally shown themselves in their true colors, they are fascists that have been hiding under toadstools all this time and they finally get a moment to come out into the sunlight and show the world just how hideously ugly they are.
Fascism is a human element Issac

One can watch it in nature

and we ,as a race, aren't immune

~S~

It can't be tolerated in human society, period. Wherever it rears it's ugly head.

Forum List

Back