Both men are too old..... Biden has a brain and Trump has a mouth not to mention

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Both men are too old.

Biden has a brain and Trump has a mouth

Trump has been indicted 4 times and is a convicted felon and has financial dealings with the Russia mob.

Trump was part of the Jan6th Insurrection thus No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector or President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State ...
Fourteenth Amendment Section 3 | Constitution Annotated
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › amendment-14 › secti...

Both men are too old.

Trump has been indicted 4 times and is a convicted felon and has financial dealings with the Russia mob.

Trump was part of the Jan6th Insurrection thus No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector or President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State ...
Congress.gov
Biden has a brain
He should start using it.

Both men are too old.

Congress.gov
I'd like to see them both go away.

Both men are too old.

Congress.gov
Aren't you enraged that you now find out you have been lied to by your Democratic Party and your Democratic Media? How do you ignore the growing revolt against Biden IN YOUR OWN PARTY AND MEDIA? :dunno:

Biden has a brain that looks like mashed 'tators. An obvious sign, most intelligent people knew in 2020, of his cognitive decline, that Democrats and media continue to highlight since the debate.

Both men are too old.

Congress.gov
which would have zero affect on trumps ability to govern
what, you want harris to be pres.
Geeze, give me a break

100%

Who is lined up behind them ?

Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
Corey Booker

All losers

Ron Desantis
Nikki Haley
Marco Rubio

All losers

We are so screwed
Yeah, we're probably screwed. However, I'd like to point out that if it was Nikki Haley across from Biden the night of the debate, the election would be all but decided. Wouldn't matter if Dems tried to run someone else.
On the Dem side, Newsom, Whitmer, and Harris would be the most likely successors. I wouldn't support any of the three you named.

You are too focused on personalities. The Democrat Regime is destroying this country, Biden is just the most visible part of the cancer.

I have detested Biden since 1987 and his smear of Bork.

Borderline hatred.

I am disgusted by him and all those who call him honorable. He's not.

But that doesn't mean Trump wouldn't do well to tone it down. If he would, he'd win over enough centrists to wipe Biden out. No policy changes required. They just see him as a bad person and he plays into that role.

Even though he's not that bad a guy.

Yeah, we're probably screwed. However, I'd like to point out that if it was Nikki Haley across from Biden the night of the debate, the election would be all but decided. Wouldn't matter if Dems tried to run someone else.
On the Dem side, Newsom, Whitmer, and Harris would be the most likely successors. I wouldn't support any of the three you named.

Gavin Newsom, somehow related to Pelosi, would go down in flames.

They are sitting on his scandals, and much like Dizzy Lizzy Warren...if he tried to step out of CA...he's toast.

Whitmer is the same. She's a nobody outside of Michigan.

We are so screwed.

thumbnail.jpg

Forum List

Back