Boy Scouts kick out church group

Greenbean's consensus posts are self serving and foolish.

Pedophiles come in homo and hetero categories.

Children are abused by adult homos and heteroes.

Greenbean demonstrates some latency here that is quite disturbing.

There once was a guy Jake Starkey
Who was frequently full of Malarkey
He spewed his dumb shit
Wherever it fit
And his rants I never did forsee

Yes Jake I do have to agree -I am sometimes pretty childish - I like to write LImericks . I guess that could be construed as Childish and somewhat "Gay" .

Yes Jake - Children are abused by adult homos and heteroes. But on a per capita basis Homosexuals are the most prolific and are responsible for a grossly disproportionate amount of abused and molested kids. Get Over it - It's reality .

There once was a guy called thebrucebeat
Who thought he was cuddly and real sweet
When along came the Bean
Who was vulgar and Mean
And beat poor old bruce into Mince Meat
After completely screwing up your attempt at limerick writing, you restate your belief that gays are more prone to child sexual abuse, again provide no evidence to support it, and pretend you have made a case against the evidence that HAS shown you are an imbecile. The only reality you engage is the one you invent in your head.

In the case of the poster named Bean
The truth can plainly be seen.
He protests too often,
It will say on his coffin
"Here lays a poor closeted queen."

:badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::cuckoo:

Nice Limerick - too bad your path of logic is sorely limp .

The only reality you engage is the one you invent in your head.

I'll repeat it , you can't beat it so get on your knees it's time to eat it

Homosexuals are the most prolific molestors of Kids that humanity has ever bred - you can't beat this argument so you continuosly deflect - heck you even posted a link that totally destroyed your assertions .

Last edited:
The statement that follows "But on a per capita basis Homosexuals are the most prolific and are responsible for a grossly disproportionate amount of abused and molested kids" is absolutely false, because it is based on consensus research without valid empirical data.

Geoffrey may be a fine upstanding young man - HOWEVER - The Boy Scouts have a long history of Pedophiles infiltrating their ranks , and multiple cases of their members being molested by Gay Scoutmasters and adult members, that goes back decades. The organization is about the Boys - Not about the rights of Gay Adults to get near the kids- Gay Men, for anyone other than Gay propagandists, who are at all knowledgeable on the topic are the most prolific molesters of Children Humanity has ever bred and I for one commend the Boy Scouts Organization for taking an admirable stand to stop the encroachment.

most pedophiles are heterosexual.

and i'd think there are far more instances of young men being molested by priests.

so what "long history of abuse" are you talking about since homosexuality does not equal pedophilia....

You are sadly mistaken. Male on Male or Female on Female is Homosexual , same sex sodomy is homosexual. Gay is homosexual - No matter how to want to twist and pervert reality , and play little games of semantics - sex between two persons of the same gender is HOMOSEXUAL .

1,247 files on pedophiles that the Boy Scouts kept 'in the closet' until they were released under a Oregon circuit judges orders. The incidents covered only the period between 1965 and 1985 and underlines the Boy Scouts long and tedious struggle to keep pedophiles and perverts out of its ranks. Prior to 1994 , there were 2,000 US cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America , there are no current statistics readily available.

The Boy Scouts now require any suspected cases of child molestation to be reported immediately to law enforcement , they conduct criminal background checks, and prohibit one-on-one contact between an adult and Scout. The Boy Scouts created a sex abuse education and prevention program in 80s called the Youth Protection program in which Volunteers and leaders are trained to spot the signs of abuse.

In a meritorious effort to protect the innocence of its young members the Boy Scouts have banned homosexuals and pedophiles from its ranks. Recently, after years of intense political pressure they agreed to allow homosexual members , but remain steadfast in their refusal to allow gay/pedophile adults to their ranks. They appear to be the polar opposite of the Girl Scouts, which actively endorses homosexuality, and clandestinely promotes it.

War against the Boy Scouts.

and i'd think there are far more instances of young men being molested by priests.
Yes Jillian, you are 100% correct, there are more instances of Boys being molested by priests primarily because the Church never instituted the rigid controlsagainst homosexuals that the Boy Scouts have.

loonybird.com talking about the 'war against the boy scouts' is not a credible source.

false as regards the church AND boyscouts.

but again... homosexuality does not equal pedophile and the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.
In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

It has also been raised in connection with scandals about the Catholic church's attempts to cover up the abuse of young males by priests. Indeed, the Vatican's early response to the 2002 revelations of widespread Church cover-ups of sexual abuse by priests was to declare that gay men should not be ordained.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

the legitimacy of sources matters.

I never understood the whole purpose of the Boys Scouts anyway. By the time they were trying to teach me how to tie 50 different knots in rope, I was trying to figure out how to unhook a bra with one hand.

Teaching you more important life skills.

There once was a guy Jake Starkey
Who was frequently full of Malarkey
He spewed his dumb shit
Wherever it fit
And his rants I never did forsee

Yes Jake I do have to agree -I am sometimes pretty childish - I like to write LImericks . I guess that could be construed as Childish and somewhat "Gay" .

Yes Jake - Children are abused by adult homos and heteroes. But on a per capita basis Homosexuals are the most prolific and are responsible for a grossly disproportionate amount of abused and molested kids. Get Over it - It's reality .

There once was a guy called thebrucebeat
Who thought he was cuddly and real sweet
When along came the Bean
Who was vulgar and Mean
And beat poor old bruce into Mince Meat
After completely screwing up your attempt at limerick writing, you restate your belief that gays are more prone to child sexual abuse, again provide no evidence to support it, and pretend you have made a case against the evidence that HAS shown you are an imbecile. The only reality you engage is the one you invent in your head.

He protests too often,

Homosexuals are the most prolific molestors of Kids that humanity has ever bred - you can't beat this argument so you continuosly deflect - heck you even posted a link that totally destroyed your assertions .
You can say this a hundred more times. You provide nothing to back up this claim.
Your reading comprehension is so impoverished you can't understand the articles that show how completely off the mark you are.
I haven't deflected at all.
That would be you who can't back up his wild assertions.
You deflect with limericks that further prove the limited cognitive power available to you.
You suck at them, too!

Poor Bean has to suffer the laughter
As he's terribly light in the rafter.
When he asked for a brain
They thought he lisped "Sprain"
He's been mentally hobbled thereafter.

I never understood the whole purpose of the Boys Scouts anyway. By the time they were trying to teach me how to tie 50 different knots in rope, I was trying to figure out how to unhook a bra with one hand.

Teaching you more important life skills.

Well, Oddly enough, I have never had any need in my life to tie more than 3 kinds of knots, but unhooking bras has turned out to be one of the things I did best, and often in my life!

Boy Scouts Kick Out Entire Church For Refusing To Discriminate Against Gay Scoutmaster | ThinkProgress

The Boy Scouts of America has revoked the charter for one troop because its sponsoring church refused to discriminate. The troop has stood by its openly gay Scoutmaster in the face of the national organization’s attempt to remove him for being an “avowed homosexual.”

Last year, the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) lifted its ban on openly gay youth — but reaffirmed its ban on openly LGBT adults serving as volunteers or professionals in the organization.

Geoff McGrath, an openly gay 49-year-old Eagle Scout, started a Boy Scout troop a few months later, in the Rainier Beach section of Seattle, Washington. The chartering organization, an LGBT-inclusive United Methodist Church, reportedly encouraged McGrath to take the volunteer position, well aware of his record pro-equality activism.

After NBC News contacted the local Boy Scout council about McGrath, it and the national organization moved to reject him. Sharon Moulds, council executive for the Chief Seattle Council, told the network, “It was then that we became aware of his intentions to make a public statement about his orientation and use our program as a means to further a personal agenda.” In a blog post defending last year’s policy change regarding gay youth, she wrote, “This has been a distraction for a long time. It is now time to get back to delivering the programs that our youth have been promised.” But instead, the council alerted the national office, which in turn announced that McGrath would be removed.

With his troop’s support, McGrath refused to step down: “I have not tendered my resignation. Until I am relieved of my duty properly, I stand in my post.” Rainier Beach United Methodist Church Reverend Monica Corsaro told a local TV station that the church is standing by its Scoutmaster. “It’s very disappointing that a policy that is so blatantly discriminatory is being acted out, and so I think it makes us stand more firm and be more clear that Geoffrey is our Scoutmaster and Geoffrey will remain our Scoutmaster… In my humble opinion, I don’t feel like I’ve been communicated to by the Boy Scouts of America, Geoffrey also received an email which I was copied on but I have received no direct communication from the Boy Scouts of America.”

From the comments -

“We don’t believe the topic of sexual orientation has a role in scouting and it is not discussed unless it is deliberately injected into scouting.”.

If it has no role in scouting, then it shouldn't be a tool used to determine the eligibility of being a Scoutmaster or Assistant Scoutmaster.

Why does all of this nonsense come from ThinkProgress, Obama's personal propaganda arm?

The statement that follows "But on a per capita basis Homosexuals are the most prolific and are responsible for a grossly disproportionate amount of abused and molested kids" is absolutely false, because it is based on consensus research without valid empirical data.

https://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/...cs/issues/v14n2/Vol. 14, No. 2, 3 Baldwin.pdf

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population. [Although some studies indicate as high as 4 to 5% if you include bisexuals]

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior also noted that homosexual pedophiles are significantly overrepresented in child sex offence cases:

The stark imbalance between homosexual and heterosexual child molestationswas confirmed in the Archives of Sexual Behavior study itself, which divided 260 pedophile participants into three groups: "152 heterosexual pedophiles (men with offenses or self-reported attractions involving girls only), 43 bisexual pedophiles (boys and girls), and 65 homosexual pedophiles (boys only)."["Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles," Archives of Sexual Behavior 29 (2000): 464.] In other words, 25 percent of the offenders were homosexual pedophiles--or 41 percent if those who molest girls as well as boys are included.

Other studies report an unusually high percentage of child molestations by homosexual pedophiles:

A study on pedophilia in the Psychiatric Journal of the University of Ottawa reported: "According to the literature, findings of a two-to-one ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles have been documented.

In 1999 Helmut Graupner, wrote an article on pedophilia in the Journal of Homosexuality, in which he claims: "Man/boy and woman/girl relations without doubt are same-sex relations and they do constitute an aspect of gay and lesbian life." Graupner argues that, as such, consensual sexual relations between adult homosexuals and youths as young as fourteen qualifies as a "gay rights issue."[Helmut Graupner, "Love Versus Abuse: Crossgenerational Sexual Relations of Minors: A Gay Rights Issue?" Journal of Homosexuality

Wake up -these are kids we are talking about, this isn't your High School debate team -these are real human beings -CHILDREN- who lives are being ruined to satiate political correctness and the socio-fascist Gay Agenda

He protests too often,

You can say this a hundred more times. You provide nothing to back up this claim.
Your reading comprehension is so impoverished you can't understand the articles that show how completely off the mark you are.
You deflect with limericks that further prove the limited cognitive power available to you.
You suck at them, too!

Holy Shit -You gotta be fucking kidding me - Right ! Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to teach Advanced Calculus to a Kindergarden class when dealing with assholes like you. You can lead a Jack Ass to water but you can't make it drink, and brucey boy you are one pathetic low life scumball Jack Ass . You get beaten over the head with reality and you continue to beat your chest while lieing on the ground mortally wonded . What a Pathetic Loser

Perhaps I overwhelmed you with too much information for your mongrel intellect to process so lets try something really simple. okayyyy ?

1 Homo
20 Normal People
1 Child

The Child gets molested. Using pure established uncontested and uncontestable statistics there is just as much of a chance that the faggot did it , as there is for any of the 20 normal people to have done it .

Last edited:
most pedophiles are heterosexual.

so what "long history of abuse" are you talking about since homosexuality does not equal pedophilia....

You are sadly mistaken. Male on Male or Female on Female is Homosexual , same sex sodomy is homosexual. Gay is homosexual - No matter how to want to twist and pervert reality , and play little games of semantics - sex between two persons of the same gender is HOMOSEXUAL .

loonybird.com talking about the 'war against the boy scouts' is not a credible source.

but again... homosexuality does not equal pedophile and the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

Yes Jillian, you are 100% correct, there are more instances of Boys being molested by priests primarily because the Church never instituted the rigid controlsagainst homosexuals that the Boy Scouts have.

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.
In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

In recent years, antigay activists have routinely asserted that gay people are child molesters. This argument was often made in debates about the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gay scouts and scoutmasters. More recently, in the wake of Rep. Mark Foley's resignation from the US House of Representatives in 2006, antigay activists and their supporters seized on the scandal to revive this canard.

It has also been raised in connection with scandals about the Catholic church's attempts to cover up the abuse of young males by priests. Indeed, the Vatican's early response to the 2002 revelations of widespread Church cover-ups of sexual abuse by priests was to declare that gay men should not be ordained.

I really could give a rats ass what site the content comes from, it's the content that matters. Attacking the source is a losers mode of deflecting an argument they can't win. and I had thought more of you, I guess I was wrong.

And the link you posted has been debunked repeatedly , being # 1 on Google makes a site easy for lazy people to find, it doesn't make an article credible.

There is no hatred involved. How is protecting youth and promoting values hating anyone? And why is it so unreasonable to expect those teaching the youth to live the values they promote?

To discriminate is to recognize differences. You might think that thinking is bad, but most people don't.

See? There it is again.
the treatment of a person or particular group of people differently, in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated:
discrimination noun (WORSE TREATMENT) - definition in the American English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionaries Online

So if a serial killer wants to be a scout master, the boy scouts should not be able to prevent that because otherwise they are treating a person or a particularly group of people (in this case serial killers) differently?

I hate to break this to you but different people are treated differently because by definition they are different. I don't understand why this is a problem for you. Everyone has different needs, wants, desires, flaws, etc. Discerning people recognize this and aren't going to try to treat everyone the same.

The Boy Scouts are trying to promote a value of sexual morality. You may not like this. You may find it to be a ridiculous value. But it's utterly stupid to pretend that they should allow anyone blatantly disregarding this value to a leadership position. It's just plain stupid.

Should the Scouts appoint open Pedophiles to leadership positions? They are a group of people that's treated differently too.

Think for once in your life.

Dude, you were given the definition of discrimination. You would prefer to bs your way through it. It doesn't fly. Get an argument together and then get back to me.

I really could give a rats ass what site the content comes from, it's the content that matters. Attacking the source is a losers mode of deflecting an argument they can't win. and I had thought more of you, I guess I was wrong.

And the link you posted has been debunked repeatedly , being # 1 on Google makes a site easy for lazy people to find, it doesn't make an article credible.

You need to start. If you choose not to then you won't be taken seriously.

Not by simpletons -no . But for intelligent people who are able to intellectually process factual information and content devoid of preconceived bias - yes. So far there is only a handful on this site. And no disrespect intended , but I've been on this site since December and have a rep power just shy of 600 - while you've been here since 2011 and have barely broken the 400 mark mark - So I, despite the number of people I am pissing off - I must be pleasing others who are cowering in the shadows, afraid to speak their minds. As my signature states "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Last edited:

Not by simpletons -no . But for intelligent people who are able to intellectually process factual information and content devoid of preconceived bias - yes. So far there is only a handful on this site.

I don't think you understand.

I am going to look at who funds your sites and who funds your studies every time. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I do the same thing to every one else. That is the intellectual process.

Not by simpletons -no . But for intelligent people who are able to intellectually process factual information and content devoid of preconceived bias - yes. So far there is only a handful on this site.

I am going to look at who funds your sites and who funds your studies every time. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I do the same thing to every one else. That is the intellectual process.

Please do ! if you want a list of sites I frequent, PM me, or simply scroll through my posts - looking forward to hearng from you again.

Please do ! if you want a list of sites I frequent, PM me, or simply scroll through my posts - looking forward to hearng from you again.

I'm not interested in the sites you frequent. Only when you make attempts to back your statements up. That's my only interest. You have failed to make your case.

https://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/...cs/issues/v14n2/Vol. 14, No. 2, 3 Baldwin.pdf

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population. [Although some studies indicate as high as 4 to 5% if you include bisexuals]

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior also noted that homosexual pedophiles are significantly overrepresented in child sex offence cases:

The stark imbalance between homosexual and heterosexual child molestationswas confirmed in the Archives of Sexual Behavior study itself, which divided 260 pedophile participants into three groups: "152 heterosexual pedophiles (men with offenses or self-reported attractions involving girls only), 43 bisexual pedophiles (boys and girls), and 65 homosexual pedophiles (boys only)."["Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles," Archives of Sexual Behavior 29 (2000): 464.] In other words, 25 percent of the offenders were homosexual pedophiles--or 41 percent if those who molest girls as well as boys are included.

Other studies report an unusually high percentage of child molestations by homosexual pedophiles:

A study on pedophilia in the Psychiatric Journal of the University of Ottawa reported: "According to the literature, findings of a two-to-one ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles have been documented.

In 1999 Helmut Graupner, wrote an article on pedophilia in the Journal of Homosexuality, in which he claims: "Man/boy and woman/girl relations without doubt are same-sex relations and they do constitute an aspect of gay and lesbian life." Graupner argues that, as such, consensual sexual relations between adult homosexuals and youths as young as fourteen qualifies as a "gay rights issue."[Helmut Graupner, "Love Versus Abuse: Crossgenerational Sexual Relations of Minors: A Gay Rights Issue?" Journal of Homosexuality

Wake up -these are kids we are talking about, this isn't your High School debate team -these are real human beings -CHILDREN- who lives are being ruined to satiate political correctness and the socio-fascist Gay Agenda

Thank you for proving my point with your crap.

You should see the number of sex crimes committed by women here in Utah.

Adults, homos and heteroes, prey on children.

And they statistically non-significant in who does what.

You suck at them, too!

Holy Shit -You gotta be fucking kidding me - Right ! Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to teach Advanced Calculus to a Kindergarden class when dealing with assholes like you. You can lead a Jack Ass to water but you can't make it drink, and brucey boy you are one pathetic low life scumball Jack Ass . You get beaten over the head with reality and you continue to beat your chest while lieing on the ground mortally wonded . What a Pathetic Loser

Perhaps I overwhelmed you with too much information for your mongrel intellect to process so lets try something really simple. okayyyy ?

1 Homo
20 Normal People
1 Child

The Child gets molested. Using pure established uncontested and uncontestable statistics there is just as much of a chance that the faggot did it , as there is for any of the 20 normal people to have done it .

No "uncontestable statistics". You are lying.

Oh, jeez, you would be thrown out of court, out of the classroom, and out of the dating pool if folks realized just how you are damaged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back