Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

I won't be forced and I don't think the millions of people who doesn't see homosexuality as a normal lifestyle into accepting it, if they don't want to. the only way they can do it, is by FORCE, bully and using a Fascist government to force it on people

really need to wake up to their tactics. They done went and DESTROYED a Christian group like the GS and BS. It won't stop there

BS and GS were not chartered as christian groups, maybe in your trailer park they think that
Religion in Scouting
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scouting and Guiding flags in St Marys Church, Brownsea Island
Religion in Scouting and Guiding is an aspect of the Scout method that has been practiced differently and given different interpretations over the years.

In contrast to the Christian-only Boys' Brigade, which started two decades earlier, Robert Baden-Powell founded the Scout movement as a youth organization (with boys as 'Scouts' and girls as 'Guides'), which was independent of any single faith or religion, yet still held that spirituality and a belief in a higher power were key to the development of young people.

Scouting organizations are free to interpret the method as laid down by the founder. As the modern world has become more secular and as many societies have become more religiously diverse, this has caused misunderstandings and controversies in some of the national member organizations

I wonder how many of the so called righteous Americans were scouts? I was and this will be almost impossible for consevofacists to believe but I was an eagle scout.
take it from first hand experience the scouts are not even close to being as virtuous as you wish they were or as you remember They were.

I was a Scout. We were all absolute hellions. :FIREdevil:
I was a girl scout briefly. They threw me out.
too bad you weren't on a bus....
They threw me out because I knifed a boy scout.

He shouldn't have taken it personally. I would have done it to anyone.
oh that was supposed to be funny......epic fail.
like I said too bad you weren't on a bus on a high mountain road...

You mean they will force everyone to be gay?

Damned gay agenda

Is there a reason you make such stupid statements....?

Just asking.

You have not heard of the dreaded "GAY AGENDA"?
You really need to watch more rightwing media...it is almost as bad as Ebola

You are recommending I watch FOX news ????

No thanks.

How else are you going to learn to fear the GAY AGENDA?

Reading this board....I suppose.

Although I've seen no evidence of it around me (and I live in a very conservative area of New Mexico).
You speak very good English

Is there a reason you make such stupid statements....?

Just asking.

You have not heard of the dreaded "GAY AGENDA"?
You really need to watch more rightwing media...it is almost as bad as Ebola

You are recommending I watch FOX news ????

No thanks.

How else are you going to learn to fear the GAY AGENDA?

Reading this board....I suppose.

Although I've seen no evidence of it around me (and I live in a very conservative area of New Mexico).
one of those areas upper middle class white conservatives have fled to?

Middle class white conservatives are fleeing ?

Fox News strikes again !

What is not "fair" about the scouts allowing gays in their ranks?

You know as well as I do is that this won't stop with "allow", it will become required for any scout troop or cub pack to accept gays as volunteer leaders, even troops sponsored by religious organization.

Progressives such as yourself just don't know when to stop.

That is what "allow" means

it won't end at allow, and you know it.

Damned gay agenda

No they will force troops sponsored by religious organizations to accept gay volunteer leaders, even if that goes against the religious tenets of said organization.

Deny it all you like, make light of it all you like, but you know it's going to happen.
BSA wasn't forced to do anything. They changed their policy of their own free will. This is something you advocate for on a regular basis...let business decide, not government.

No they will force troops sponsored by religious organizations to accept gay volunteer leaders, even if that goes against the religious tenets of said organization.

Deny it all you like, make light of it all you like, but you know it's going to happen.

They are free to drop their sponsorship if they no longer want to run a scouting program. I expect many will.
Nobody is being forced to do anything

That's the same "freedom" you assholes want to give to bakers, photographers, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

And it is force, or it will become so when the lawsuits start flying.

You assholes can't accept anyone different than you, and you use government to make it that way. You are all miserable excuses for human beings.

That is the way things work with public accommodation

"We don't serve negroes here " is no longer acceptable regardless of your personal beliefs or hatreds

Boy Scouts are not a public accommodation, and neither is a contracted baker or photographer.
The Boy Scouts are a private organization and are setting their own rules. How can you object to that?

They are doing it under duress. Plus the change they made will not be enough for nosy busybody asshats such as yourself. The result will be religious groups being forced to either accept gay volunteer leaders in their sponsored troops, or quitting scouts.

Again, you don't favor equality, you favor superiority.

You know as well as I do is that this won't stop with "allow", it will become required for any scout troop or cub pack to accept gays as volunteer leaders, even troops sponsored by religious organization.

Progressives such as yourself just don't know when to stop.

Damned gay agenda

BSA wasn't forced to do anything. They changed their policy of their own free will. This is something you advocate for on a regular basis...let business decide, not government.

Government has been part of the duress being applied to them and you know it. And their change won't be enough. I actually have no issue with the current change, but again, it won't be enough for miserable twats such as yourself. You will now go after troops that want to keep the ban in place for their own troops.

They are free to drop their sponsorship if they no longer want to run a scouting program. I expect many will.
Nobody is being forced to do anything

That's the same "freedom" you assholes want to give to bakers, photographers, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

And it is force, or it will become so when the lawsuits start flying.

You assholes can't accept anyone different than you, and you use government to make it that way. You are all miserable excuses for human beings.

That is the way things work with public accommodation

"We don't serve negroes here " is no longer acceptable regardless of your personal beliefs or hatreds

Boy Scouts are not a public accommodation, and neither is a contracted baker or photographer.
The Boy Scouts are a private organization and are setting their own rules. How can you object to that?

They are doing it under duress. Plus the change they made will not be enough for nosy busybody asshats such as yourself. The result will be religious groups being forced to either accept gay volunteer leaders in their sponsored troops, or quitting scouts.

Again, you don't favor equality, you favor superiority.

The BSA is a private organization. The Supreme Court said they can make their own rules. They have been dragging their feet on this for over a decade and are finally recognizing reality. Gays are accepted in America.
Some religious groups have still not accepted that fact. They can either accept it or drop their scouting program. Just like BSA made a choice, those churches can make a choice. Nobody is holding a gun to their head

Damned gay agenda

Government has been part of the duress being applied to them and you know it. And their change won't be enough. I actually have no issue with the current change, but again, it won't be enough for miserable twats such as yourself. You will now go after troops that want to keep the ban in place for their own troops.

Sure, but not legally. The BSA already won at the SCOTUS, the right to discriminate. They would get pressure, but it's the "free market" kind ya'll like.

Damned gay agenda

You mean like duress up until the 60's were children who were non christers were made to feel as outsiders in school when goyim prayers were recited in public schools funny how things evolve? No?

Back in the days of Jim Crow, blacks were considered "dirty". They were forced to use different bathrooms, different drinking fountains different restaurants

The Jim Crow against gays was that they are all child molesters. We need to protect our children from them. They need to be kept separate

One is skin color. One is a behavior. People with aberrant behaviors are kept separate all the time. The prisons are full of them.

Damned gay agenda

The only miserable twat I see is you.

Damned gay agenda

Sure, but not legally. The BSA already won at the SCOTUS, the right to discriminate. They would get pressure, but it's the "free market" kind ya'll like.
He knows about the SCOTUS ruling. I'm beginning to think Marty is a big phony.

One is skin color. One is a behavior. People with aberrant behaviors are kept separate all the time. The prisons are full of them.
No shit Sherlock

Both are discrimination
Discrimination is not bad. We aren't discriminating enough. We suck up everything, no matter how bad or harmful.
The cool part is that we have stopped discriminating against blacks and gays and now discriminate against assholes like you
It is you who is no longer welcome in our society

No shit Sherlock

Both are discrimination
Discrimination is not bad. We aren't discriminating enough. We suck up everything, no matter how bad or harmful.
The cool part is that we have stopped discriminating against blacks and gays and now discriminate against assholes like you
It is you who is no longer welcome in our society
Strange. I haven't noticed.

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight.

As a percentage of population vs percentage of child molesters, homosexual men make up an extrodinarily high amount of the child molesting group. The disproportionate numbers suggest that homosexuals are more likely to molest children than straight men.

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight.

As a percentage of population vs percentage of child molesters, homosexual men make up an extrodinarily high amount of the child molesting group. The disproportionate numbers suggest that homosexuals are more likely to molest children than straight men.

Most young girls are molested by a male family member or close family friend

Forum List

Back