Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

Gays are accepted by some Americans, tolerated by more. Stop speaking for other people.

The gun will come later, when gays start suing the troops that don't want them as leaders.

Volunteer leader? Never happened before. I haven't seen women sue to become Boy Scout Leaders

If you don't want your son in scouts, don't send him.

If some group doesn't want a gay scout leader, they should just accept it and move on to another troop. Why should a persons involvement in scouting be related to their approval of a homosexual lifestyle?
Because you are the one being offended

Same applied to troops accepting "negroes" and people not wanting their sons in a troop led by a negro

Society changes

Race and sexual orientation are not the same, no matter how much your side tries to make it so.

Society can change, but you forcing it to change by being assholes via the government is wrong, and that you don't see it is sad.
When it comes to discrimination, they are the same

Who is being the asshole? The person passing rules and laws to discriminate against gays or the person protesting against those rules and laws?

The asshole is the person using government to punish people who produce no actual harm other than hurt feelings. The 2nd prize asshole is one who uses boycotts on things that cause them no actual harm other than hurt feelings.

You mean they will force everyone to be gay?

Damned gay agenda

No they will force troops sponsored by religious organizations to accept gay volunteer leaders, even if that goes against the religious tenets of said organization.

Deny it all you like, make light of it all you like, but you know it's going to happen.
BSA wasn't forced to do anything. They changed their policy of their own free will. This is something you advocate for on a regular basis...let business decide, not government.

Government has been part of the duress being applied to them and you know it. And their change won't be enough. I actually have no issue with the current change, but again, it won't be enough for miserable twats such as yourself. You will now go after troops that want to keep the ban in place for their own troops.

You mean like duress up until the 60's were children who were non christers were made to feel as outsiders in school when goyim prayers were recited in public schools funny how things evolve? No?

So its revenge then, right?

Figures from a no talent assclown such as yourself.
Nope just giving you a real example of duress, children and parents forced into situation where they had no choice. In Boy scouts they do

Thankfully the SC slapped down the christers
Now continue whining putz

Damned gay agenda

No they will force troops sponsored by religious organizations to accept gay volunteer leaders, even if that goes against the religious tenets of said organization.

Deny it all you like, make light of it all you like, but you know it's going to happen.
BSA wasn't forced to do anything. They changed their policy of their own free will. This is something you advocate for on a regular basis...let business decide, not government.

Government has been part of the duress being applied to them and you know it. And their change won't be enough. I actually have no issue with the current change, but again, it won't be enough for miserable twats such as yourself. You will now go after troops that want to keep the ban in place for their own troops.
The only miserable twat I see is you.

Next time come up with your own retort instead of repeating my description of you, you vacuous load of toad-spittle.
Tissue?

Sure, but not legally. The BSA already won at the SCOTUS, the right to discriminate. They would get pressure, but it's the "free market" kind ya'll like.
He knows about the SCOTUS ruling. I'm beginning to think Marty is a big phony.

How about you actually read my posts and my position that today's courts aren't worth jack squat?
Bullshit.

The BSA is a private organization. The Supreme Court said they can make their own rules. They have been dragging their feet on this for over a decade and are finally recognizing reality. Gays are accepted in America.
Some religious groups have still not accepted that fact. They can either accept it or drop their scouting program. Just like BSA made a choice, those churches can make a choice. Nobody is holding a gun to their head

Gays are accepted by some Americans, tolerated by more. Stop speaking for other people.

The gun will come later, when gays start suing the troops that don't want them as leaders.

Volunteer leader? Never happened before. I haven't seen women sue to become Boy Scout Leaders

If some group doesn't want a gay scout leader, they should just accept it and move on to another troop. Why should a persons involvement in scouting be related to their approval of a homosexual lifestyle?

Same applied to troops accepting "negroes" and people not wanting their sons in a troop led by a negro

Society changes

Race and sexual orientation are not the same, no matter how much your side tries to make it so.

Society can change, but you forcing it to change by being assholes via the government is wrong, and that you don't see it is sad.
The government made laws to discriminate. The laws have been overturned.

You mean like duress up until the 60's were children who were non christers were made to feel as outsiders in school when goyim prayers were recited in public schools funny how things evolve? No?

Nope just giving you a real example of duress, children and parents forced into situation where they had no choice. In Boy scouts they do

Please do the world a favor, and leave it. then you can truly find out if you are right on the whole religion thing. In any event it would leave a better world for the rest of us, regardless. You are a waste of the $5 the body costs based on elemental values.

Damned gay agenda

Have another drink
:alcoholic::alcoholic:

The only miserable twat I see is you.

Next time come up with your own retort instead of repeating my description of you, you vacuous load of toad-spittle.
Tissue?

Butt Plug?

Sure, but not legally. The BSA already won at the SCOTUS, the right to discriminate. They would get pressure, but it's the "free market" kind ya'll like.
He knows about the SCOTUS ruling. I'm beginning to think Marty is a big phony.

How about you actually read my posts and my position that today's courts aren't worth jack squat?
Bullshit.

Wrong. But I expect that from you. You are to debate what MTV is to music.

Society changes

Not the point, and you know it.

Please do the world a favor, and leave it. then you can truly find out if you are right on the whole religion thing. In any event it would leave a better world for the rest of us, regardless. You are a waste of the $5 the body costs based on elemental values.

Such a bitter alkie statue bower aren't you

Such a bitter alkie statue bower aren't you

You are a worthless troll, an adolescent twit, and an all round twat.

6a00d83451af9f69e2017d40d36a52970c-500wi

The bsa will still exist. The girl scouts still exist and they went full lesbian years ago.

What has the gays in a tizzy is knowing that families will be keeping their sons away. Fewer boys to bugger.

Society changes

It is the point, though. If you make things illegal for no good reason there will always be a backlash.

Society changes

It is the point, though. If you make things illegal for no good reason there will always be a backlash.

Kind of like what is happening when government tries to ruin bakers who don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Society changes

Kind of like what is happening when government tries to ruin bakers who don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings?
No. Bakers sign up for PA laws when they agree to accept the license of the city. Gays, black people, etc., do not sign up for being discriminated against nor do they sign up for laws discriminating against them.

Forum List

Back