Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

You know as well as I do is that this won't stop with "allow", it will become required for any scout troop or cub pack to accept gays as volunteer leaders, even troops sponsored by religious organization.

Progressives such as yourself just don't know when to stop.

That is what "allow" means

it won't end at allow, and you know it.

You mean they will force everyone to be gay?

Damned gay agenda

Is there a reason you make such stupid statements....?

Just asking.

You have not heard of the dreaded "GAY AGENDA"?
You really need to watch more rightwing media...it is almost as bad as Ebola

You are recommending I watch FOX news ????

No thanks.

Most gays I know really don't like this kind of attention.

I really think they'd be laughing if these posts were so sad (on both sides).

I wonder how many of the so called righteous Americans were scouts? I was and this will be almost impossible for consevofacists to believe but I was an eagle scout.
take it from first hand experience the scouts are not even close to being as virtuous as you wish they were or as you remember They were.
Most here are familiar with the story of our family's friend who was molested, went on to be promiscuous in an aids-terrorist way before he died of AIDS in his early 30s. He is my inspiration for all that I do here. He had confessed to his brother before he died that he was molested. There was some confusion or omission rather as to which man it was. We speculated it might be his absent father. But then again he was also in the boy scouts pretty heavily. So if it was a pedophile in their leadership ranks, perhaps it is better to have gay men "openly" serve in the boy scout leadership so the whole troop knows who never to allow on campouts or any other area where the boys and an adult man are left essentially alone during the wee hours of the night in the middle of nowhere especially?

Damned gay agenda

No they will force troops sponsored by religious organizations to accept gay volunteer leaders, even if that goes against the religious tenets of said organization.

Deny it all you like, make light of it all you like, but you know it's going to happen.

They are free to drop their sponsorship if they no longer want to run a scouting program. I expect many will.
Nobody is being forced to do anything

That's the same "freedom" you assholes want to give to bakers, photographers, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

And it is force, or it will become so when the lawsuits start flying.

You assholes can't accept anyone different than you, and you use government to make it that way. You are all miserable excuses for human beings.

That is the way things work with public accommodation

"We don't serve negroes here " is no longer acceptable regardless of your personal beliefs or hatreds

Boy Scouts are not a public accommodation, and neither is a contracted baker or photographer.
The Boy Scouts are a private organization and are setting their own rules. How can you object to that?

That is what "allow" means

Damned gay agenda

Just asking.

No thanks.

How else are you going to learn to fear the GAY AGENDA?

My question is - and this is no reflection on gay kids - why don't straight kids have their straight Boy Scouts and happy parents, and gay kids go have their gay Boy Scouts and happy parents?

Why is it necessary to force these two disparate elements together?

Hmmmmm....I'd have to go with the fact that they aren't disparate elements. Kids are kids. Boy Scouts has nothing to do with the boy's sexual orientation. Why separate?

Why force association?

I wonder how many of the so called righteous Americans were scouts? I was and this will be almost impossible for consevofacists to believe but I was an eagle scout.
take it from first hand experience the scouts are not even close to being as virtuous as you wish they were or as you remember They were.
Most here are familiar with the story of our family's friend who was molested, went on to be promiscuous in an aids-terrorist way before he died of AIDS in his early 30s. He is my inspiration for all that I do here. He had confessed to his brother before he died that he was molested. There was some confusion or omission rather as to which man it was. We speculated it might be his absent father. But then again he was also in the boy scouts pretty heavily. So if it was a pedophile in their leadership ranks, perhaps it is better to have gay men "openly" serve in the boy scout leadership so the whole troop knows who never to allow on campouts or any other area where the boys and an adult man are left essentially alone during the wee hours of the night in the middle of nowhere especially?
still beating this piece of melodramatic fiction to death ?

My question is - and this is no reflection on gay kids - why don't straight kids have their straight Boy Scouts and happy parents, and gay kids go have their gay Boy Scouts and happy parents?

Why is it necessary to force these two disparate elements together?

Hmmmmm....I'd have to go with the fact that they aren't disparate elements. Kids are kids. Boy Scouts has nothing to do with the boy's sexual orientation. Why separate?

Why force association?

When was anyone drafted into the BSA?

I was a Scout. We were all absolute hellions. :FIREdevil:

scoutorama's were breeding grounds for that .

This thread clearly illustrates the idiocy of the social right, they're truly the bane of the American Nation.

The Philosophical Right IS America.

Reader, remember that nature precludes the means to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the Thesis and the AntiThesis. THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Therefore, where the Ideological Left promotes Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle... we can know for certain that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

I was a girl scout briefly. They threw me out.

Damned gay agenda

Just asking.

No thanks.

Reading this board....I suppose.

Although I've seen no evidence of it around me (and I live in a very conservative area of New Mexico).

This thread clearly illustrates the idiocy of the social right, they're truly the bane of the American Nation.

The Philosophical Right IS America.

Reader, remember that nature precludes the means to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the Thesis and the AntiThesis. THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Therefore, where the Ideological Left promotes Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle... we can know for certain that:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
bullshit the right in any form is not America
we the people does not mean religious nut sacks only.
hey folks he's using the fictitious and pseudointellectual "reader" ploy again.

too bad you weren't on a bus....

Damned gay agenda

Just asking.

No thanks.

Reading this board....I suppose.

Although I've seen no evidence of it around me (and I live in a very conservative area of New Mexico).
one of those areas upper middle class white conservatives have fled to?

I won't be forced and I don't think the millions of people who doesn't see homosexuality as a normal lifestyle into accepting it, if they don't want to. the only way they can do it, is by FORCE, bully and using a Fascist government to force it on people

really need to wake up to their tactics. They done went and DESTROYED a Christian group like the GS and BS. It won't stop there

BS and GS were not chartered as christian groups, maybe in your trailer park they think that

too bad you weren't on a bus....
They threw me out because I knifed a boy scout.

He shouldn't have taken it personally. I would have done it to anyone.

Forum List

Back