Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

I am so angry. ANGRY. Now the D's leak an opinion about reversing Roe and want a LITMUS test. How DARE they ask our Judicial nominees how they'd rule on abortion. The Federalist Society never asks. Leader McConnell never asks. It's all a blind." I mean even Susan Collins says "she's so surprised." The ONLY THING MORE SHOCKING ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN FEDERALIST SOCIETY REVERSING ROE AND ENDING LIBERTY FREEDOMS IS THAT THE DEMOCRATS WOULD LEAK THIS 'NEWS'! i'M aNGRY, DAMIT. These damn D hypocrites make me sick.
Reversing Roe doesn't end liberty or freedoms.

You guys go through life just making up shit and your own language.
You are a typical leftist extremist. You are guilty of what you accuse others of being.
Look below. Right-wing extreme is anarchy and chaos. That sounds like what happened in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington in June 2020!

Last edited:
Only fascists I've seen in the past five years or so are mainstream democrats. Illegal lock downs, illegal mask and vax regulations, misinformation daily, racism, riots, daily reports of left wing violations of law going unpunished, an incompetent WH occupant and vice, scam impeachments, scam Russia investigation, scam tax investigations, Partisan DOJ refusing to investigate or indict due to political pressures, and now--worst of all a Misinformation Bureau to promote lies. You must be blind to defend even one action by the democrats in the past fourteen years at least.
So far a million Americans died of COVID

Are people really this stupid -?
Some are stupid and really believe that overturning Roe will make abortion illegal in the entire United States and literally think there will be nothing that can be done about it. Others know better, but deliberately cloud the issue attempting to maximize fear and panic.

Forum List

Back