Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

Silly…”a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control”
that’s the definition of the far right.

Bullshit.

Horseshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

YOU are a liar.

Leftist authoritarians are FAMOUS in history.

The opinions of the supreme court on abortion.

They really didn't want this to come out right now.

No......we know that the left is trying to destroy every institution that supports limited power and freedom in this country. They have decided that for this summers election cycle, their brown shirts, blm/antifa and their female sister groups, will target 5 Supreme Court Justices for violence and possibly murder......and this was the dog whistle....like that term? That will be used to call them out for the attack....

You mistake hatred for cluelessness.

That's okay, lefties were never very good with human nature

Why are you so filled with hate?

Hate only hurts you, it will eat you up from the inside.

Jesus tells us hate is as bad as murder itself.

Why are you so filled with hate?

Hate only hurts you, it will eat you up from the inside.

Jesus tells us hate is as bad as murder itself.
I don't hate anyone.

Until they get in my face.

Even then, I don't really hate them. I'm operational, I just act to get them out of my face.

It's nothing personal. I smoke weed with progtards all the time, as long as they don't start calling me a racist we get along just fine.

The hatred of progtards is political. Progtards are political imbeciles. They shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

None, that I know of, of the abortion laws waiting to kick in were done via ballot referendum. They were passed by legislatures up to 50 years ago.
Then current legislators better get on the stick because this draft opinion does not ban abortion.

I don't hate anyone.

Until they get in my face.

Even then, I don't really hate them. I'm operational, I just act to get them out of my face.

It's nothing personal. I smoke weed with progtards all the time, as long as they don't start calling me a racist we get along just fine.

The hatred of progtards is political. Progtards are political imbeciles. They shouldn't be allowed to vote at all

You should make up your mind, you are the one that brought up hatred now you try and walk back your words.\

What joke you turned out to be.

Then current legislators better get on the stick because this draft opinion does not ban abortion.

Gives it to the states, which have laws waiting to go into effect that does ban it in those states. Laws that were passed in some state more than 50 years ago.

Here's some more truth:

When Alito applied for a senior job at the DOJ in 1985, he wrote in his cover letter that as a “life-long registered Republican,” he was “particularly proud” to have worked on cases arguing “that the Constitution does not protect a right to an abortion.”

Gives it to the states, which have laws waiting to go into effect that does ban it in those states. Laws that were passed in some state more than 50 years ago.
Vote. Change the law. The mythos is there is a huge pro abortion majority including 100% of all women. Changing the law should be easy.

You should make up your mind, you are the one that brought up hatred now you try and walk back your words.\

What joke you turned out to be.
Your lack of reading comprehension does not make me humorous.

However your mindless accusations DO make you just another brain dead fucktard leftwit.

The people who live in those states will vote. If they vote to make abortion illegal start persuading voters and get it on the ballot again.
Time After Time

Under a republic, the people don't vote on any issue. The state legislatures will decide this one. Whichever special-interest group pays the most will be the only determinant the "representatives" will follow.

English is clearly not their first language. Chinese?.. Russian?

Who knows. But, they are a bot.
The Twentieth Century: Irrational Science, Irrational Politics, Irrational Grammar

You're using quantum grammar, pairing a plural pronoun with a singular antecedent twice (HandleTheTruth and bot). Such things can happen in the glorified deficiency of quantum physics, where cause appearing after effect is also perfectly acceptable.

Forum List

Back